No announcement yet.

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO .....And here I was thinking there wouldnt be any entertainment until tomorrow.
    This isn't bad for a rainy Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
      LMAO .....And here I was thinking there wouldnt be any entertainment until tomorrow.
      This isn't bad for a rainy Saturday.
      LOL me too but here we are. It's 85 and sunny in my backyard
      The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good things is my religion. Thomas Paine ( Godfather of the American Revolution)

Comment

Originally posted by packerfan79 View Post
        Run your mouth get cracked. That's how men conduct themselves, in a polite society.
        [iframe1]4M-CT9TVboo[/iframe1]

Comment

Is that Richard Jewell?

Comment

A SKYPE thread would proll be most entertaining!!!
            Masks not allowed of course , prolly be funny as shit...

Comment

Originally posted by redlaser View Post
              [iframe1]4M-CT9TVboo[/iframe1]

You may not vote on any more threads today.
              The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good things is my religion. Thomas Paine ( Godfather of the American Revolution)

Comment

Originally posted by Jellyfish View Post
                And fuck your hierarchy too! Do you even smoke weed?
                Good boy, use your aggressive feelings...Let the hate flow thru you...

(Emperor palpatine to Luke skywalker)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mowood3479 View Post
                    Good boy, use your aggressive feelings...Let the hate flow thru you...

(Emperor palpatine to Luke skywalker)
                    Damn, you sounded just like him. Uncanny.
                    “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
                    Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

That's a 2 way street. The left has been spouting endless conspiracy theories , just like the nuts on the right. The lefts conspiracies come from the Mainstream media.

The lack of civility IMO. Is due to the fact lots of people run there mouth on the internet, knowing they would get punched in the mouth if they said it face to face.
                      I would be more concerned with breaking my hand again , truth be told
                      Mask-up buttercups
                      Originally posted by Cactus Wes
                      Indictments. Not likely, that's just a snowflakes wet dream.
                      Originally posted by Cannavore
                      liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

Comment

It's like the Sopranos round here today,but without the cannolis

Comment

That's a 2 way street. The left has been spouting endless conspiracy theories , just like the nuts on the right. The lefts conspiracies come from the Mainstream media.

The lack of civility IMO. Is due to the fact lots of people run there mouth on the internet, knowing they would get punched in the mouth if they said it face to face.
                          It's not hard to see which party is so ill informed they actually believe you can create endless money with no negative consequences.

@ Jellyfish, yup, you are they keyboard pussy i was talking about. Run your mouth get cracked. That's how men conduct themselves, in a polite society.

Better get back to your gender studies class, the men will keep the world spinning while you scream and cry. Don't forget your pussy hat.
                          You're a little angry these days Packer. Still pissed about that field goal huh.

The only part of our government that has been functioning and doing their job is the judicial branch.

The Executive Branch and the Legislative Branch have been clowning around for the last four years. Now the depositions and indictments are flying. 60 cases thrown out of court on bogus election charges and now we can get down to business on who actually broke the law. The Legislative Branch can play tiddlywinks until the cows come home but the judges have zero tolerance for bullshit. They don't buy any of this jewish space laser crap.

Now, about that pussy hat.......

I kind of like ThunderPussy.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_pM...&start_radio=1

Comment

how are those criminal charges coming along? LOL. about as well as his impeachment(s) i take it. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannavore View Post
                              how are those criminal charges coming along? LOL. about as well as his impeachment(s) i take it. LOL.
                              They haven't had much time since we finished the "can't touch the president who wants to shoot people in Time Square" game. Unlike the Legislative Branch, the judges don't have a bunch of hecklers, comedians, and other distractions preventing the job from getting done.

Comment

Why would any think a real investigation would be done in a few months?. This is not the Trump admin.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                                Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Working...
                                X