Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jellyfish View Post
    Oh here we go with the macho bullshit. p.s.- You thinking you're 'breaking' something to me about the world is hilarious and could only come from somebody really dumb. Not saying YOU'RE dumb, but...

Wanna punch me, tough guy?
    No I don’t want to punch you... I abhor violence except as a means of last resort.

Thx for calling me dumb tho.
    I mean I’m no where near as smart as you...
    So I’ll defer to ur exceptional judgment.

P.s. Were ad hominem attacks approved in the tos while I’ve been on sabbatical? Cause this exceptional intellect (for an invertebrate) has called me a dumb piece of shit multiple times....

And it hurts because it’s so true.... I just don’t know how I’ll will go on..

Comment

And fuck your hierarchy too! Do you even smoke weed?
      "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
      "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
      "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
      "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
      "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

Comment

And fuck your hierarchy too! Do you even smoke weed?
        Hahahahaa...
        Good one, u so smart

Comment

I hope they make his life as bad as he did for so many people. He and his lying cheating family should just go into obscurity...
          Prop 215 compliant.
          Don't panic it's ORGANIC...

Comment

Especially Hunter!

Comment

It doesn't take a smart person to see which party is trying to help us peasants it ain't the GOP.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
              Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Originally posted by EsterEssence View Post
                I hope they make his life as bad as he did for so many people. He and his lying cheating family should just go into obscurity...
                I agree, If by obscurity you mean publicly executed.

I think crucifixion would be appropriate.
                Nail him and his family and anyone associated with or supportive of him to crosses just inside the razor wire fence at the capitol.
                As a message to those who would dare oppose the military industrial complex.
                Dissent cannot be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
                  It doesn't take a smart person to see which party is trying to help us peasants it ain't the GOP.

View Image
                  Federal minimum wage is a strawman.
                  Such a low percentage of heads of households make minimum wage as it is..
                  It couldn’t be a more token offering...

But of course I’m just parroting what the heathens would say.
                  I support the one true president joe Biden always and in all things.

Comment

Oh, the bitter victimhood of some people.
                    "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
                    "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
                    "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
                    "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
                    "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

Comment

Oh, the bitter victimhood of some people.
                      So so smart... I really appreciate this content.
                      It’s not only genius level intellect but stunning and brave as well.

Hats off to you good sir

I would like to be the first to nominate you for a congressional Medal of Honor

Comment

this is a beautiful piece of mainstream news
                        so TrumperHumpers, don't read it - it will contaminate you
                        but in a nutshell some of the Capitol storm troopers are pissed at the lies being posted of how Antifa were the ones with the boots on the ground
                        this is stealing their glory of their attack on Satan's nest

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/27/polit...ifa/index.html
                        current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

View Image
                          Also I was wondering what’s up with that $2,000 stimulus payment dems were promising.

It must be Republicans blocking them in the senate...
                          Oh, wait they don’t control the senate anymore.
                          I’m sure there is some good explanation as to why we are bombing Syria and not sending out covid relief as promised.
                          Some way or another I know it’s trumps fault

Comment

Originally posted by mowood3479 View Post
                            Federal minimum wage is a strawman.
                            Such a low percentage of heads of households make minimum wage as it is..
                            It couldn’t be a more token offering...

But of course I’m just parroting what the heathens would say.
                            I support the one true president joe Biden always and in all things.
                            https://policy-practice.oxfamamerica.../low-wage-map/

It says 43% of american workers currently make less than 15 an hour

And 2% make minimum wage.

Sounds like more than a straw man. That would improve a lot of people's quality of life.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
                              https://policy-practice.oxfamamerica.org/work/poverty-in-the-us/low-wage-map/

It says 43% of american workers currently make less than 15 an hour

And 2% make minimum wage.

Sounds like more than a straw man. That would improve a lot of people's quality of life.
                              For the record...I was referencing heads of households making min wage...
                              But ya I’m all for it the minimum wage should be at least $100 n hr
                              Or shoot $200 and hour would be better still.

I mean if there is no downside to govt regulations that mandate wages.
                              Why not give everyone a million dollars an hr.
                              That would really improve lives ...

The heathens will say when govt mandates higher wages, companies cut hours and jobs from low skill workers

Some people will make more $, and some will lose their jobs altogether...

I for one don’t buy this nonsense..
                              There is no cause and effect,
                              Anything the govt wants to do it can do.
                              It’s omnipotent kinda like god.

Comment

View Image
                                It's not hard to see which party is so ill informed they actually believe you can create endless money with no negative consequences.

@ Jellyfish, yup, you are they keyboard pussy i was talking about. Run your mouth get cracked. That's how men conduct themselves, in a polite society.

Better get back to your gender studies class, the men will keep the world spinning while you scream and cry. Don't forget your pussy hat.

Comment

Working...
                                X