Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    https://odd-fellows.org/
    That which matters most

    Comment


      #92
      Originally posted by Zeez View Post
      70 posts, All right wing politics., Not one post on weed.

      Enquiring minds want to know, do you have a boot print or two on your ass? You did know about Gry's O2 machine......

      Is that you Moe, Moe II, Cool Moe? Banished because you were Moe be Dick.
      He sounds very familiar...............maybe George W. Bush?

      Comment


        #93
        Originally posted by Zeez View Post
        70 posts, All right wing politics., Not one post on weed.

        Enquiring minds want to know, do you have a boot print or two on your ass? You did know about Gry's O2 machine......

        Is that you Moe, Moe II, Cool Moe? Banished because you were Moe be Dick.
        Originally posted by Midnight Tokar View Post
        He sounds very familiar...............maybe George W. Bush?



        regardless,pretty lame to join a pot growing site to argue (stupidly) about politics...when i post pot pics on international quiltagraphic they go nuts!


        When life gives you lemon-tini!

        Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

        Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

        Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

        Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

        Comment


          #94
          Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
          regardless,pretty lame to join a pot growing site to argue (stupidly) about politics...when i post pot pics on international quiltagraphic they go nuts!
          A good party's gotta have good weed, beer, lots of food and of course entertainment.

          Comment


            #95
            McConnell says he's supporting Trump for a 2024 run.
            Wonder if Trump will mention his next run on Sunday....no football on.....so it's entertainment.
            Can't believe Tucker hasn't been taken off the air yet,strange,very strange.

            Comment


              #96
              let's add a complication to the landscape
              pardons have been issued in case(s) where Trump is a potential defendant
              so it could be quite interesting how the courts might deal with those pardons
              there have been legal hints from constitutional experts these pardons might not be bullet proof
              I await the process, just seemed to be needed to be put out there
              current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

              Comment


                #97
                Originally posted by igrowone View Post
                let's add a complication to the landscape
                pardons have been issued in case(s) where Trump is a potential defendant
                so it could be quite interesting how the courts might deal with those pardons
                there have been legal hints from constitutional experts these pardons might not be bullet proof
                I await the process, just seemed to be needed to be put out there
                when you accept a pardon, you cannot plead the 5th nor refuse to testify about anything related to what you were pardoned for. if Bannon or anyone is called to testify in any case RE the Chump, they testify or the pardon is void & they serve the original sentence. lying during your testimony carries the same penalty...
                smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

                Comment


                  #98
                  Originally posted by Zeez View Post
                  A good party's gotta have good weed, beer, lots of food and of course entertainment.



                  it would be nice if there were more rightys capable of actually discussing the issues in a calm,well thought out manner without it turning into a shit fiesta (trademark of the taco bell corporation),instead we get multiple sock puppet george and someone i suspect is not a real doctor and a bunch of didn't read the article retweeters passing on the latest info-glop from whatever youtube news channel the algorithm is force feeding them...


                  i have spent many many hours in the past talking to conservatives back when the social darwinist were the far right....practically green party at this point...and it was never like this...but then again we are talking about face to face drinking good whiskey kind of talking politics...


                  but i digress....really high...


                  my point is,grape nehi was the best


                  When life gives you lemon-tini!

                  Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

                  Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

                  Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

                  Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
                    when you accept a pardon, you cannot plead the 5th nor refuse to testify about anything related to what you were pardoned for. if Bannon or anyone is called to testify in any case RE the Chump, they testify or the pardon is void & they serve the original sentence. lying during your testimony carries the same penalty...
                    I watched a video yesterday about Bannon and his pardon. When you accept a pardon you also acknowledge you are guilty of said crimes. It appears NY state or an entity in NY is investigating Bannon for crimes involving his theft of "Build the Wall" donations which earned him a trump pardon on the Federal level.
                    Now if they indict him, he will have already admitted he's guilty!
                    Quite the conundrum for the seditionist piece of shit!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
                      it would be nice if there were more rightys capable of actually discussing the issues in a calm,well thought out manner without it turning into a shit fiesta (trademark of the taco bell corporation),instead we get multiple sock puppet george and someone i suspect is not a real doctor and a bunch of didn't read the article retweeters passing on the latest info-glop from whatever youtube news channel the algorithm is force feeding them...

                      i have spent many many hours in the past talking to conservatives back when the social darwinist were the far right....practically green party at this point...and it was never like this...but then again we are talking about face to face drinking good whiskey kind of talking politics...

                      but i digress....really high...

                      my point is,grape nehi was the best
                      I don't think they are all radicalized but allot are.

                      There are a few here who mentioned January 6 several times in weeks prior. I guess they knew stuff the FBI claims they didn't know about. Maybe they missed that episode of The Simpsons.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
                        McConnell says he's supporting Trump for a 2024 run.
                        There was an "if" in there somewhere.

                        After Mitch McConnell said a number of senators are likely to run in 2024, @BretBaier
                        asked what he would do if Trump was the nominee: "If the President was the party's nominee [in 2024], would you support him?"

                        McConnell replied w/this: "The nominee of the party? Absolutely."
                        Supposed to be a party I guess.
                        “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
                        Ruth Bader Ginsburg

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
                          it would be nice if there were more rightys capable of actually discussing the issues in a calm,well thought out manner without it turning into a shit fiesta (trademark of the taco bell corporation),instead we get multiple sock puppet george and someone i suspect is not a real doctor and a bunch of didn't read the article retweeters passing on the latest info-glop from whatever youtube news channel the algorithm is force feeding them...


                          i have spent many many hours in the past talking to conservatives back when the social darwinist were the far right....practically green party at this point...and it was never like this...but then again we are talking about face to face drinking good whiskey kind of talking politics...


                          but i digress....really high...


                          my point is,grape nehi was the best
                          That's a 2 way street. The left has been spouting endless conspiracy theories , just like the nuts on the right. The lefts conspiracies come from the Mainstream media.

                          The lack of civility IMO. Is due to the fact lots of people run there mouth on the internet, knowing they would get punched in the mouth if they said it face to face.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by packerfan79 View Post

                            The lack of civility IMO. Is due to the fact lots of people run there mouth on the internet, knowing they would get punched in the mouth if they said it face to face.

                            That's one twisted philosophy. So the fact that people feel safe expressing their opinions on the internet without fear of getting punched is a BAD thing? And the fact that they DO express themselves on the internet is the lack of civility, not the punching in the mouth part? That is soooo you, packer
                            "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
                            "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
                            "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
                            "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
                            "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Jellyfish View Post
                              That's one twisted philosophy. So the fact that people feel safe expressing their opinions on the internet without fear of getting punched is a BAD thing? And the fact that they DO express themselves on the internet is the lack of civility, not the punching in the mouth part? That is soooo you, packer
                              We have hierarchy’s for a reason.... humans do..(even xxxx jellyfish)

                              We can dismantle them but it’s in nature’s nature for the process to be very bloody... and in the end there will be another hierarchy, perhaps with a shuffled deck, perhaps not...
                              Anyway just wanted to point out low impact violence (play fighting, posturing, etc.., is how many species of animals regulate hierarchies)
                              It’s a brutal world... sorry to break it to you jellyfish.
                              It’s not all rainbows and puppies
                              Last edited by CosmicGiggle; 02-27-2021, 15:10. Reason: insult removed

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by mowood3479 View Post
                                We have hierarchy’s for a reason.... humans do..(even xxxx jellyfish)

                                We can dismantle them but it’s in nature’s nature for the process to be very bloody... and in the end there will be another hierarchy, perhaps with a shuffled deck, perhaps not...
                                Anyway just wanted to point out low impact violence (play fighting, posturing, etc.., is how many species of animals regulate hierarchies)
                                It’s a brutal world... sorry to break it to you jellyfish.
                                It’s not all rainbows and puppies

                                Oh here we go with the macho bullshit. p.s.- You thinking you're 'breaking' something to me about the world is hilarious and could only come from somebody really dumb. Not saying YOU'RE dumb, but...

                                Wanna punch me, tough guy?
                                "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
                                "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
                                "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
                                "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
                                "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X