No announcement yet.

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rising levels of hookworm are not a positive indicator, sadly that is what we have now in the US.
    It was thought to have been eliminated fifty years ago.
    That which matters most

Comment

Originally posted by Zeez View Post
      Definitely a shitty situation.
      It just stinks
      "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
      "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
      "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
      "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
      "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
      "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
      "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
      "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
      "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
      "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
      "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

Comment

Originally posted by minds_I View Post
        It just stinks
        good thing Texas is so big !
        Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Lots of brick weed coming into Texas.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
          Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Even some New England weed!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
              Tuckers carrier path. Knowing is half the battle
              [YOUTUBEIF]McTQ73MC8rw[/YOUTUBEIF]
              Poor little rich brat...wanted to be important and respected, like his dad...not sure “clown with dumb expression, as seen on TV” is *really* what he had in mind...but I could be wrong.
              The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
              ——————
              “You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
              Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
              ——————
              Letting my freak flag fly!

Comment

Trump doing Time will not happen. They will fine him millions which will hurt his ego the most. Id set the fine at $500 million dollar, dollar bills.
                he aint got that much, not by a long shot. he already owes a fuckload more that that, and he aint got that either, lol. none of the folks he owes is gonna settle for an iou & an autographed MAGA cap either...
                smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Trump doing Time will not happen. They will fine him millions which will hurt his ego the most. Id set the fine at $500 million dollar, dollar bills.
                  A dollar per a life ? No that does not sit well with me at all.
                  Massive rush of voting suppression bills being pushed through.
                  More than 200 bills pushed though in the red states since the election .
                  The corporate loving type decided that voting is not something they wish to see any more here.
                  They found something they like much better than democracy a long time ago.
                  Been pushing an anti democracy pro corporate for a long time.
                  Screw ALEC and their hucksters who trade democracy for their profit.
                  That which matters most

Comment

Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
                    he aint got that much, not by a long shot. he already owes a fuckload more that that, and he aint got that either, lol. none of the folks he owes is gonna settle for an iou & an autographed MAGA cap either...
                    That's the point. Take it all and then some.

Originally posted by Gry View Post
                    A dollar per a life ? No that does not sit well with me at all.
                    Massive rush of voting suppression bills being pushed through.
                    More than 200 bills pushed though in the red states since the election .
                    The corporate loving type decided that voting is not something they wish to see any more here.
                    They found something they like much better than democracy a long time ago.

They have been pushing an agenda for a long time.
                    Screw ALEC and their hucksters who trade our democracy for their profit.

Trump doesn't care about any of those deaths. Not a chance in hell he will ever do time. The only way to impose punishment for his crimes is to take all his assets. Make him live life like those he killed. The same should happen to all his enablers. They let him get away with shit no sain person would allow. Now all these Rep scumbags are whining about mean tweets from others. That goes on deaf ears. None should be caring what any rep enabler say's.. I'll say again the Rep party is the most corrupt party ever. I think many are starting to see that.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                    Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Trump tried to overthrow the government, take congress people hostage or kill them, steal the votes delivered and trashed the capitol.

Time to pay up.

Comment

Hahaha Is like the Russia thing? Or the Phone Call Impeachment thing? Or The rowdy stroll through the capital impeachment thing?

Is condescending smugness a side effect of constantly being wrong? Asking for a friend.

Year 5 of 'Trump's going down"

Comment

Unfortunately, trump has discovered the secret to eternal wealth. He asks his zombie minions to open their checkbooks and they always comply.
                          The overwhelming majority of repubs in the House and Senate would sell their children’s souls to be on the receiving end of the con man’s cash machine.
                          I expect he’ll issue a call for cash for some make believe reason when the biden-bux get sent out next month.

Comment

What are Biden Bux except for a debt to future generations? You, your children or grandchildren will pay it back with interest.

Did Bernie tell you rich folks were go to pay for them Biden Bux? As well as millions for gender studies in Pakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor M View Post
                              What are Biden Bux except for a debt to future generations? You, your children or grandchildren will pay it back with interest.

Did Bernie tell you rich folks were go to pay for them Biden Bux? As well as millions for gender studies in Pakistan.
                              Are Biden Bux going to be used to cover Trumps 1.9 Trillon dollar giveaway ?
                              That which matters most

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor M View Post
                                Hahaha Is like the Russia thing? Or the Phone Call Impeachment thing? Or The rowdy stroll through the capital impeachment thing?

Is condescending smugness a side effect of constantly being wrong? Asking for a friend.

Year 5 of 'Trump's going down"
                                70 posts, All right wing politics., Not one post on weed.

Enquiring minds want to know, do you have a boot print or two on your ass? You did know about Gry's O2 machine......

Is that you Moe, Moe II, Cool Moe? Banished because you were Moe be Dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X