Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Originally posted by homeless guy View Post
    Tucker needs a good solid wheel kick to the dome.... and no, i don't condone violence. (maybe sometimes.... maybe....)

    Some people just REALLY need their delusional, pretentious, deceitful ego put in it's rightful place, for once in their lives.... and Tuck Tuck is one of them.
    It's not politically correct to use the phrase 'Tuck Tuck' any longer .....the fellas participating in GIRLS sports may find it offensive.



    What's a girl to do

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
      i'd like to see her in Hustler...in handcuffs. any exposure is good exposure, right? maybe she could demonstrate the sun-tanning trick...
      As soon as the indictments are handed down his brand will be toxic. Those gold letters will get ripped off buildings faster than Rudy can tell lies, that is the buildings that haven't done it already. People who thought they were buying a prestige address are finally realizing they stepped in shite.

      If Melania is going to bail, she has to be thinking the time is right to bail and grab some cash on a book - movie deal and maybe do some poll dancing on the side. That will be tough to do because lenders will go after her too if there is a score in the works.

      Comment


        #63
        It doesn't get any more TDS than this folks.

        (Besides the handful of idiots who think Trump will go to jail)

        https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...XllEBws0N4d_hc

        Comment


          #64
          I agree, jail seems so pedestrian for the likes of Trump
          let's see, how about stripping him naked and running him around the Capitol building?
          this would be adequate atonement
          current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by igrowone View Post
            I agree, jail seems so pedestrian for the likes of Trump
            let's see, how about stripping him naked and running him around the Capitol building?
            this would be adequate atonement
            who would really be punished by that? some things can't be unseen...


            bankrupt him,make sure he never gets back on any social media platform...that would be better...


            unless we can go to washington and fling poop at him


            When life gives you lemon-tini!

            Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

            Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

            Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

            Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
              who would really be punished by that? some things can't be unseen...


              bankrupt him,make sure he never gets back on any social media platform...that would be better...


              unless we can go to washington and fling poop at him
              Trump running any distance at all would be equivalent to a death penalty
              having him towed around in a cart in stocks would make a better target
              he should at least last an hour or so before excrement blocks up his airways
              current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by stewart169 View Post
                A potato sack of losers trapped in a phone booth still have Trump living rent free in their head.

                And they are living in YOUR head, apparently.
                "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
                "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
                "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
                "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
                "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

                Comment


                  #68
                  [iframe1]tM_Doj6L29c[/iframe1]

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by Zeez View Post
                    As soon as the indictments are handed down his brand will be toxic. Those gold letters will get ripped off buildings faster than Rudy can tell lies, that is the buildings that haven't done it already. People who thought they were buying a prestige address are finally realizing they stepped in shite.

                    If Melania is going to bail, she has to be thinking the time is right to bail and grab some cash on a book - movie deal and maybe do some poll dancing on the side. That will be tough to do because lenders will go after her too if there is a score in the works.

                    Trump's standing among GOP hard core appears stable.

                    They still like him.

                    Have to wonder - will additional indictments increase his standing ?

                    Probably depends on what he's accused of.


                    Maybe a Tax Evasion case will reduce t-Rump's grip on the Repugs ?
                    Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

                    who is in Save the Children Mode.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Trump doing Time will not happen. They will fine him millions which will hurt his ego the most. Id set the fine at $500 million dollar, dollar bills.

                      #hammerhead_genetics on IG
                      Hammers Perpetual showroom

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post
                        Trump's standing among GOP hard core appears stable.

                        They still like him.

                        Have to wonder - will additional indictments increase his standing ?

                        Probably depends on what he's accused of.


                        Maybe a Tax Evasion case will reduce t-Rump's grip on the Repugs ?
                        the repukes are definitely all the way down with the Trump way of doing things
                        not that there's a plan of any sort, just has to pass the Trump approval process
                        maybe they should start an initiative on getting the rest of the country's electrical grid up to Texas standards
                        current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
                          who would really be punished by that? some things can't be unseen...

                          bankrupt him,make sure he never gets back on any social media platform...that would be better...

                          unless we can go to washington and fling poop at him
                          Ew. While the idea sounds kinda funny... it does actually entail fuxing with a very disgusting bit of goo.
                          How might one propose the safe execution of said flinging for those who'd like be involved with such an event?
                          "... You can't dance and stay uptight, it's a supernatural delight..." ~ Sherman Kelly

                          "First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is." ~ Donovan

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Originally posted by imiubu View Post
                            Ew. While the idea sounds kinda funny... it does actually entail fuxing with a very disgusting bit of goo.
                            How might one propose the safe execution of said flinging for those who'd like be involved with such an event?
                            health safety comes first, no question
                            some sort of plastic launchers that release the payload at just the right point
                            all airtight to enhance the experience for the flingers
                            ought to be a business opportunity somewhere in the mess so to speak

                            edit - hmm, the turd rocket might have some cachet to it
                            current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Originally posted by igrowone View Post
                              the repukes are definitely all the way down with the Trump way of doing things
                              not that there's a plan of any sort, just has to pass the Trump approval process
                              maybe they should start an initiative on getting the rest of the country's electrical grid up to Texas standards

                              I have to be curious. The electricity was out of commission. Same for water etc.

                              So what did the Texans do excretion-wise ?

                              Were they smart enough to urinate on the fruit trees in their garden ?

                              Were they smart enough to coordinate a neighborhood latrine ?


                              Not just ANY latrine - a MIL-SPEC latrine.

                              https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a304361.pdf


                              Would is the best option for urban Texas -

                              Mound latrine,
                              Deep Pit Latrine,
                              Straddle Trench Latrine,
                              Pail Latrine

                              https://www.armystudyguide.com/conte...for-huma.shtml


                              I went through ISO-9001 training and had to write some of the manuals.

                              Yes I would write Latrine Manuals for Texas if it comes down to it.
                              Can I plagiarize the US military ? Can I get paid $100 an hour ?


                              OH YEAH, the Subject was Trump.

                              For Trump's latrine I recommend the Deep Deep Deep trench, so as not to blow Donnie's #2 all over Palm Beach the next time it gets windy.
                              Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

                              who is in Save the Children Mode.

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post
                                I have to be curious. The electricity was out of commission. Same for water etc.

                                So what did the Texans do excretion-wise ?

                                Were they smart enough to urinate on the fruit trees in their garden ?

                                Were they smart enough to coordinate a neighborhood latrine ?


                                Not just ANY latrine - a MIL-SPEC latrine.

                                https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a304361.pdf


                                Would is the best option for urban Texas -

                                Mound latrine,
                                Deep Pit Latrine,
                                Straddle Trench Latrine,
                                Pail Latrine

                                https://www.armystudyguide.com/conte...for-huma.shtml


                                I went through ISO-9001 training and had to write some of the manuals.

                                Yes I would write Latrine Manuals for Texas if it comes down to it.
                                Can I plagiarize the US military ? Can I get paid $100 an hour ?


                                OH YEAH, the Subject was Trump.

                                For Trump's latrine I recommend the Deep Deep Deep trench, so as not to blow Donnie's #2 all over Palm Beach the next time it gets windy.
                                Definitely a shitty situation.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X