What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tim Nolan was a judge. Tim Nolan was a conservative activist. He crusaded against vice, became a tough-on-crime judge and school board member, labored for the Republican party, then the tea party, then Donald Trump. Tim Nolan was a human trafficker, Tim Nolan was a pedophile rapist. Trump only hires the very best.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So he's up to 14 criminal and civil cases right now.

How many other business men, much less former presidents, can lay claim to this wonderful statistic?

Something something smoke something fire.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

How many other business men, much less former presidents, can lay claim to this wonderful statistic?

But it's all part of the Q-plan. He has to do these things so he can remain under cover to catch the baby blood sucking pedophile lizard people. get with the awakening - huh?

St. Phatty

It's been 5 months ... and they had plenty of time to investig8 when he was P. Trump.

Why is it taking so long ?

If they wait too long they'll be indicting a dead man.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump use a hospital visit to avoid legal service.

And personally I'd like to see Melania divorce him, to heighten the Drama Entertainment effect.

Trump is a lot less entertaining since he was having daily Covid19 press conferences.

I think Night Club Impresario might be his highest calling, partially because nobody expects them to tell the truth.

I think that facet of his personality was on display when he made the "inject bleach" comment.

He was just thinking out loud like some guy at Vegas.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Both trump and Biden are far too old to hold office, imho.
how can you make decisions for young and working age people when you should be retired?

Hempy McNoodle

CxEFweYW8AASxeF.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

But it's all part of the Q-plan. He has to do these things so he can remain under cover to catch the baby blood sucking pedophile lizard people. get with the awakening - huh?

Q Post 153 November 14, 2017:

For the coming days ahead.
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
Does he need money?
Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this?
Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of children being kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye.
Perhaps he was tired of seeing how certain races/countries were being constantly abused and kept in need/poor/and suffering all for a specific purpose.
Perhaps he could not in good conscious see the world burn.
Why, hours after the election, did seven people travel to an undisclosed location to hold a very private & highly secured/guarded meeting?
Why didn’t HRC give a concession speech?
When was the last time a presidential candidate didn’t personally give a concession speech?
What happens if the border remained open and the MSM continued to brainwash?
At what point do Patriots, and hard working men and woman, become the minority?
What about voting machines?
Who owns the voting machines?
What about voter ID laws?
Photo ID? When is it necessary and must be presented? Make a list. Laugh.
Reconcile.
Would the chances of defeating evil grow less and less with each passing year?
What does ‘red line’ mean?
Why, again, were the arrests made in SA so very important?
What strings were immediately cut?
Follow the money.
When does a bird sing?
Q

igrowone

Veteran
my my, looks like we have our first plea deal
first deals are the best for those who want to make a deal
the johny come latelys may find slimmer pickings

Washington (CNN)An alleged member of the Oath Keepers will plead guilty on Wednesday to charges related to the January 6 insurrection, the first plea deal among the Capitol riot cases against extremist groups, a notice filed in court says.

Graydon Young, a 54-year-old from Florida who went by "GenXPatriot," is charged in a 16-person conspiracy case alleging members of the Oath Keepers plotted to carry out the January 6 insurrection.
It is the first guilty plea among any defendants in the major Capitol riot conspiracy cases and is a significant development as investigators continue to pursue leads on extremist groups that they believe planned for an armed attack to help then-President Donald Trump and stop Congress from certifying the 2020 election.

St. Phatty

When they mate - do they make Judeo-Christian space lazers?

Satellites have had optical devices since the beginning of satellites, and not all satellite devices are receivers - some are transmitters.

It is very logical for China and/or Russia to put a 100 watt solid state infrared laser on their satellite.

At a distance of 20 miles on a clear night, that may be attenuated 50% by the atmosphere, so it has 50 watts at the surface.

They could EASILY start a fire, once they figure out how to keep the dot still for a few seconds, and not go racing across the landscape.

This is not a new thing.

That the US has made it clear that we are vulnerable to wildfire ... that is kind of new.

I think the US would be very unwise to initiate ANY serious hostilities with either China or Russia - or Iran. Because the US is vulnerable to wildfire and a serious satellite could start 20, 50, or 100 wildfires overnight.

That is one of the wierd things about China & Russia. China cut down most of their trees. Russia has so many trees they seem to not care about wildfire, although it must be very rough for the citizens of Siberia.

buzzmobile

Veteran
When they mate - do they make Judeo-Christian space lazers?
I'm going to have to give that some thought.

OK. I gave it a LOT of thought, and I think that space lasers are incapable of mating. Perhaps we can commission a Commission to form a Committee to study the issue. Then the Committee can issue a report. It's going to take some years and probably several billions of dollars. Please be patient and know that I am still giving this a LOT of thought.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, pretty accurate but he did it to himself by being a crook, con man, fascist, racist scumbag.

The answer he isn't a successful billionaire. He wasn't even a good businessman. He was pretty much broke. With many of his loans due he couldn't pay. Can you say Bankrupt fr the 5th time..

Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?. He wasn't a billionaire
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about? He could care less about anyone but himself.
Does he need money? Absolutely he did, Not anymore after the big lie.
Does he need fame? Yep he did..
What does he get out of this? Money and power
Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of? He wants to make his family richer and more powerful
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of children being kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye. While his banging his kids in the next room
Perhaps he was tired of seeing how certain races/countries were being constantly abused and kept in need/poor/and suffering all for a specific purpose. All shit hole countries
Perhaps he could not in good conscious see the world burn. He wanted to light the match
Why didn’t HRC give a concession speech? She did lamo
When was the last time a presidential candidate didn’t personally give a concession speech? Look no further than Trump himself
What happens if the border remained open and the MSM continued to brainwash? We get derps that believe its true
At what point do Patriots, and hard working men and woman, become the minority? When they cant add 2+2
What about voting machines? What about them
Who owns the voting machines? We do
What about voter ID laws? easy fix
Photo ID? When is it necessary and must be presented? Make a list. Laugh.
Reconcile. Easy fix
Would the chances of defeating evil grow less and less with each passing year? Not with people like Trump pissing on democracy
Follow the money. Right to Trump and Putin
When does a bird sing? When they get caught and arent promised a pardon
Q[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
I've seen a lot of statements like this one. To me it has the same naivete, and nostalgia for something that never existed, as the phrase "make America great AGAIN".

I've asked many times for a specific date when America was great the first time and NEVER got an answer. That's because while certain people or regions had periods where they were able to thrive, there has always been poverty and misery and inequality in large parts of the USA.

"The 1965 Immigration Act was the greatest attack on our democracy" - Tucker Carlson

They want as close to an ethnostate as possible so they larp for pre-civil rights era USA but are too pussy to say it out loud so they use more coded language like Tucker does, or "MAGA", or that the natural birth rate (codeword for white) is falling.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
That SHOULD be the end of a certain hempy dude right, but of course it won't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.