Clear All

Originally posted by Hempy McNoodle View Post
    Thanks Unclefishstick!
    Fixed it!

Cheers, my friend!

Comment

Lol, Just playing...
      It's OK as long as you don't run with scissors.
      “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
      Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

I'd say that is very debatable.
        I can't seem to find a word that's not an insult in response lol. .

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
        Hammers Perpetual showroom
        White Truffle x P40 tester thread.

Comment

............. How can you hate a person who sacrificed themselves to save us all from total destruction?
          Trump never sacrificed himself, that's just not something a Narcissist does, ever. Trump was an opportunist, a shrewd business man (or so he thought)!

Comment

I belief Mar A Lago is in the general region where Big Hurricanes occur.

Will be interesting to see what cards Mother Nature deals to Mr. Trump, later in the summer.

His lawyers will have him all protected from New York state, and Palm Beach will get hit by a Cat 6.

( the anti-Trump version of TDS. )
            Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Trump being protected from indictments, some very large consequences to that
              refusing to extradite him just because Florida doesn't want to?
              that would contradict existing legal practice, you can't run to another state to escape from another's legal charges
              imagine someone charged with weed offenses being able to evade a state's justice by running off to another?
              blasphemy! Donald may not be safe from legal hurricanes either squatting in his 'bunker'
              not to mention he's known for stiffing lawyers, legal defense may not be a grade A situation
              current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

The pleas from Giuliani's supporters come after Trump refused to pay his former lawyer for his work on his election legal challenges. Trump "balked" at paying Giuliani after his associate sent a bill for $20,000 for a day of his work and told aides he did not want Giuliani to receive "any payment," according to the report. Trump ultimately agreed to reimburse Giuliani $200,000 for expenses but has "stridently refused to pay" Giuliani's fees.
                Lol

Comment

this is a little off the path
                  but the Arizona recount is really becoming epic
                  Trump is claiming the whole Maricopa voter record has been deleted
                  let's just say there's a reality divergence going on down in Arizona
                  and it looks plain ridiculous
                  current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

Originally posted by Microbeman View Post
                    Ever notice that most musicians, artists, scientists, physicians, engineers, architects and other 'thinkers' are liberal-minded? Wonder why?
                    more intelligent, better educated. no surprise...
                    smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by Jellyfish View Post
                      Don't confuse Hempy with facts, Hammer. And that's not even the dumbest thing I've seen him post. ***********
                      yeah, he's said LOTS of shit more stupid than that. not even CLOSE to his worst...
                      smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post
                        I belief Mar A Lago is in the general region where Big Hurricanes occur.

Will be interesting to see what cards Mother Nature deals to Mr. Trump, later in the summer.

His lawyers will have him all protected from New York state, and Palm Beach will get hit by a Cat 6.

( the anti-Trump version of TDS. )
                        there is no legal way that Florida can keep him from being sent to New York for trial. this was from the Florida Attorney General early today. extradition from state to state is damn near automatic...he will show up, or flee the country.

Comment

Hello all,

B UAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

New York attorney general adds 'criminal capacity' to probe of Trump Organization

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/18/polit...obe/index.html

tic toc tic toc.....

My only worry is that the stress will pop a brain vain and deprive those that enjoy watching his fall the satisfaction of kerma befalling upon his miserable hide. IMHO.

minds_I

"Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
                          "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
                          "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
                          "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
                          "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
                          "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
                          "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
                          "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
                          "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
                          "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
                          "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

Comment

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...capitol-attack

In today's news we already knew.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
                              That’s some pretty funny stuff!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	download (3).jpg
Views:	110
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	17860851Michael Cohen tweeted an edited picture of Trump behind bars after New York prosecutors announced a criminal investigation into the Trump Organization

Michael Cohen on Tuesday tweeted an edited picture showing his former boss Donald Trump peering out from behind bars after the New York attorney general's office announced it was investigating the Trump Organization"in a criminal capacity."
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	download.jpg Views:	0 Size:	10.5 KB ID:	17860844
                                "As more documents are reviewed by the #NYAG and #NYDA, it appears that the troubles for Donald #Trump will keep on coming!" Cohen tweeted. "Soon enough, Donald and Associates will be held responsible for their actions."

Who is going to have the last laugh??!!
                                ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                                "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                                We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X