What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And the truth is finally revealed that show the Trump campaign colluded with Russian spies. Republican polling data and campaign strategy was intentionally given to Russian intelligence. The Treasury Department statement marks the first time that the government directly said that Kilimnik provided the internal data he received to Russian intelligence agencies.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-sanctions-us-biden-plans/
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/putin-biden-trump-2020-election-intelligence-report/

mowood3479

Veteran
And the truth is finally revealed that show the Trump campaign colluded with Russian spies. Republican polling data and campaign strategy was intentionally given to Russian intelligence. The Treasury Department statement marks the first time that the government directly said that Kilimnik provided the internal data he received to Russian intelligence agencies.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-...s-biden-plans/
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/putin-b...igence-report/

Who gives a fuck ? They emailed some polling data and strategy?
the us govt is murdering people everyday and this is what you give a shit about..
sad state of affairs
But I guess I can’t be too critical of the short bus

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CBS breaks the 'story'? Then it's gotta be true! LMBO

You gotta have some intelligence to figure it out. We know not many Trumturds do. The documents are there. Only people that have no clue think CBS broke the story lmao. Pick any News outlet.. All the numbnuts ranting no Collusion when in fact there was.

igrowone

Veteran
Who gives a fuck ? They emailed some polling data and strategy?
the us govt is murdering people everyday and this is what you give a shit about..
sad state of affairs
But I guess I can’t be too critical of the short bus

some people need murdering

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Passing your Political voting info to Russian spies is ok folks :D. JUST SHOOT THEM AN EMAIL. These people will be the end of murica. However flawed our country is you would think passing personal data to Russian spies our country would be untied AGAINST SUCH THINGS., it's clear we got way too many DUMBASSES!!!.

imiubu

You gotta have some intelligence to figure it out. We know not many Trumturds do. The documents are there. Only people that have no clue think CBS broke the story lmao. Pick any News outlet.. All the numbnuts ranting no Collusion when in fact there was.

Since ya quoted me... are you then assuming I am a "Trumpturd"? Or better yet... a "numbnuts"? LOL
If so, it shows how much you've been paying attention.
Pretty childish name game. I find it hilarious that at least you properly capitalized the 45ths. name even whilst
attempting to disparage him/ and his supporters.
Laughable stuff right there.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since ya quoted me... are you then assuming I am a "Trumpturd"? Or better yet... a "numbnuts"? LOL
If so, it shows how much you've been paying attention.
Pretty childish name game. I find it hilarious that at least you properly capitalized the 45ths. name even whilst
attempting to disparage him/ and his supporters.
Laughable stuff right there.

No I wasn't, you know what happens when you assume. His supporters are DUMBASSES!!!

Its 100% Clear you favor GOP Republican politics.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Backatcha bruv. Maybe next time, try not quoting someone when you are not directly speaking to them, shrug.

Hello, anyone home LMAO,, You posted about CBS, in response to my post. I was responding to you. Like normal it all starts from your nonsense.

Last edited:

mowood3479

Veteran
don't go all snowflakey on us here
no omelets without some broken eggs
the empire has to strike back or it's not an empire

Murder is murder.
some govt man saying it’s ok doesn’t make it so.
This has nothing to do with omlettes or eggs... we are talking about the mass murder of human beings.
use whatever weak ass manifest destiny justification you want... it’s wrong.

mowood3479

Veteran
Passing your Political voting info to Russian spies is ok folks :D. JUST SHOOT THEM AN EMAIL. These people will be the end of murica. However flawed our country is you would think passing personal data to Russian spies our country would be untied AGAINST SUCH THINGS., it's clear we got way too many DUMBASSES!!!.

more hyperbole from hammerhead .
how exactly does emailing some polling data and campaign strategy to a Russian spook equal the end of America? You sound a little unhinged.
memes aren’t going to end america no matter how dank they are.

igrowone

Veteran
another day in the record of "stop the steal" of those who invaded the capitol
remember the dude with bearspray and the oath keepers hat?
well, looks like the bears have got him
been jailed all this time since the judges think oath keepers is a terrorist organization
since then he's been singing like a scared little girl
pleading guilty and if he's lucky he'll end up with just 4 years inside
maybe he wasn't as loaded for bear as he thought he was

armedoldhippy

Veteran
another day in the record of "stop the steal" of those who invaded the capitol
remember the dude with bearspray and the oath keepers hat?
well, looks like the bears have got him
been jailed all this time since the judges think oath keepers is a terrorist organization
since then he's been singing like a scared little girl
pleading guilty and if he's lucky he'll end up with just 4 years inside
maybe he wasn't as loaded for bear as he thought he was

bears are scary when you have to face them alone instead of being in a mob...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more hyperbole from hammerhead .
how exactly does emailing some polling data and campaign strategy to a Russian spook equal the end of America? You sound a little unhinged.
memes aren’t going to end america no matter how dank they are.

No matter which side you're on you have to admit the case is being made.
Click image for larger version  Name:	MAKING EGG CASING1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	114.9 KB ID:	17834342

Status
Not open for further replies.