What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amynamous

- for the average researcher these days - its pretty obvious - once you determine who runs the main media - and who's sitting in control of most wealth - and on the cabinet of the stooge in the Whitehouse - it ain't rocket science chaps -

Rupert Murdoch and his family runs the world’s largest global media empire. Nothing comes close.

Richest families:
1. Walton Family - Walmart
Estimated Wealth: $215 billion
2. Mars Family - Mars
Estimated Wealth: $120 billion
3. Koch Family - Koch Industries
Estimated Wealth: $109.7 billion
4. Al Saud - Saudi Royal Family
Estimated Wealth: $95 billion
5. Ambani Family - Reliance Industries
Estimated Wealth: $81.3 billion
6. Dumas Family - Hermès
Estimated Wealth: $63.9 billion
7. Wertheimer Family - Chanel
Estimated Wealth: $54.4 billion
8. Johnson Family - Fidelity Investments
Estimated Wealth: $46.3 billion
9. Boehringer, Von Baumbach Families - Boehringer Ingelheim
Estimated Wealth: $45.7 billion
10. Albrecht Family - Aldi
Estimated Wealth: $41 billion

Richest Individuals
1Jeff Bezos$196.4 B$057AmazonUnited States
2Bernard Arnault & family$168.6 B$072LVMHFrance
3Elon Musk$166.9 B$049Tesla, SpaceXUnited States
4Bill Gates$130.4 B$065MicrosoftUnited States
5Mark Zuckerberg$113.8 B$036FacebookUnited States
6Warren Buffett$100.6 B$090Berkshire HathawayUnited States
7Larry Ellison$100.0 B$076softwareUnited States
8Larry Page$98.6 B$048GoogleUnited States
9Sergey Brin$95.6 B$047GoogleUnited States
10Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family$80.0 B$067L'OréalFrance

The first thing I noticed about these lists is that the majority of the names listed represents new wealth rather than old money.
The other thing that i find interesting is that neither of these lists includes anyone from the UK. The little irreverent island in the North Atlantic used to rule the entire planet and controlled the planet’s wealth. One would think that with all of their hoarded gold and jewels stolen from foreign lands it would have put the Royal Family on one of those lists. But in the span of a century, they lost their control and lost their wealth. Seems some Englishmen are still upset about that loss power, wealth and control. At least you still have the family jewels.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread is called 'Criminal indictments coming for Trump.' Do any of you really believe that Trump is the one going down? Not Biden? Shall we make it interesting? Indictments or not, I know who is going to win (indictments against Trump would not surprise me, but they wont stick). We can all see the way things are headed. Biden and Harris wont last much longer.

Trump has more of a chance of being slapped than Biden does.. The only thing that will hurt Trump is to take his Money.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
College educated folks are so good at repeating the company line. Fuckin clown world. Several countries have openly commented on Biden's obvious dementia. These are the same people who talk about clean energy jobs. Forget your pipeline job, go build solar panels, but don't seem to know that over 80% of Solar panels are not manufactured in the US. They also seem to be unaware of the toxic waste problems solar panels create.

Notice the inability to explain where we got 79 million new voters between 2018 and 2020.

I'm convinced most of them went to college and majored in disingenuous 101.
You're convinced, huh? Well, that settles it. The doc says most of us are being disingenuous, haha, big deal.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Rupert Murdoch and his family runs the world’s largest global media empire. Nothing comes close.

Richest families:
2. Mars Family - Mars
6. Dumas Family - Hermès

Richest Individuals

The first thing I noticed about these lists is that the majority of the names listed represents new wealth rather than old money.
The other thing that i find interesting is that neither of these lists includes anyone from the UK. The little irreverent island in the North Atlantic used to rule the entire planet and controlled the planet’s wealth. One would think that with all of their hoarded gold and jewels stolen from foreign lands it would have put the Royal Family on one of those lists. But in the span of a century, they lost their control and lost their wealth. Seems some Englishmen are still upset about that loss power, wealth and control. At least you still have the family jewels.
You must know that one of the most profitable businesses is hiding wealth - and most of the old money knows how to do that very well by now - how many tax free off shore anonymous hedge funds have you included in your figures?

- estimated wealth - lol

Amynamous

You must know that one of the most profitable businesses is hiding wealth - and most of the old money knows how to do that very well by now - how many tax free off shore anonymous hedge funds have you included in your figures?

- estimated wealth - lol

Sounds like you’re suggesting the Royal Family has all of their “real” wealth hidden offshore.
If true, that would really suck.
How much of your taxes go to support the Royal Welfare Family?

mr.brunch

Veteran

- estimated wealth - lol

Also, a lot of the money from drug cartels worldwide is ‘processed’ through the city of London. And that’s a lot of cash. I believe hsbc in London got caught a while back.

igrowone

Veteran
pondering the facts of this case and the country's state of mind
I'm thinking the Trumpers really want a trial - need a trial!
I mean, how else can Donald get his day in court and shout out to the country how he was trying to stop the steal?
that will be quite a day in American jurisprudence
looking forward to Donald's day where he can tell us what he was thinking as he directed his Capitol storming mob

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sounds like you’re suggesting the Royal Family has all of their “real” wealth hidden offshore.
If true, that would really suck.
How much of your taxes go to support the Royal Welfare Family?

- as little as possible I hope - such an outdated and irrelevant institution is the monarchy - but people seem to like reality soap operas populated by entitled aristo's - and the main media perpetuates the propaganda of it all -

- Does the queen own land in Canada?
Land in Canada is solely owned by Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, who is also the head of state. Canadian law in most provinces evolved from British common law, so instead of directly owning land, Canadians have land tenure. That means they can only own an interest in an estate.19 Sept 2019 -

- you might want to also look at Crown Estates in Australia and the UK too - and throughout the British commonwealth - the UK Royal Family owns HUGE land/territory worldwide

Hempy McNoodle

o all,

Awww, hempy is displeased.

Perhaps Biden should do more stupid shit or talk about wind mill cancer...or perhaps brag about how he flipped Georgia or maybe how his victory was a landslide 306-232...now that would get more coverage I am sure, ay? buahahahaha

What is going on with that Durham investigation, hempy? Surely you would have good insider info on that, right?

minds_I

Well, Durham is a mysterious situation. As you know, there have been zero leaks. Trump asked a few weeks ago whether or not Durham even exists. Supposedly, the Seth Ritch eveidence is set to be destroyed in a few weeks... So, something is going on, just don't know what.

There are a few possibilities I could outline. My thinking is that this is all overseen now by the military and Durham may actually be a military asset. Durham could also be a Deep State operative. There have been many suggestions including from Q, that there are secret parallel investigations, being run in both the military and DOJ. I think the truth will come soon-ish. Wasn't Durham appointed the same day that Q came online? Ask Watkins...

Hempy McNoodle

Looks like Biden got rid of the cages, otherwise it looks a lot like it did under the last guy.
That being said, the last guy split up families when they came to the border. Looks like families are self-separating prior to arriving at he border, so Biden is definitely being more efficient in that regard.(sarcasm)

You still believe that it was "families" being separated?

Hempy McNoodle

Richest families:
2. Mars Family - Mars
6. Dumas Family - Hermès

Richest Individuals

Remember, money can be hidden and nobody really knows who is the wealthiest person or organization. This is why the US should go to war against Switzerland before anyone else in the world. Seize those assets and put it all into our treasury. I think something like this may end up happening someday. All we really need to do is sanction Switzerland and anyone else who hides money and finances global terrorists and other enemies of the US.

Amynamous

This thread is called 'Criminal indictments coming for Trump.' Do any of you really believe that Trump is the one going down? Not Biden? Shall we make it interesting? Indictments or not, I know who is going to win (indictments against Trump would not surprise me, but they wont stick). We can all see the way things are headed. Biden and Harris wont last much longer.

I agree with you that trump won’t see the inside of a prison. Indictments are definitely coming, and from a bunch of different directions too. However, he has an unlimited source of money from his enablers to pay a virtually unlimited fleet of expensive attorneys to deflect justice as only very few can. Whenever he asks for $$, it comes rolling in.

Sometimes he kinds of reminds me of an internet-televangelist-huckster-preacher, especially with the recent ad where the ad says something to the effect of “we’re going to tell trump that you support the dems if you don’t give more $$”.
A long time ago I once sent $20 to a televangelist preacher on TV with a similar plea for help...”I’m going to tell god that you support the devil if you don’t give right now.” What a line of bullshit. Boy, I was a gullible idiot, huh? Now I just support the local food bank. I hope they spend it better than that televangelist did. :D

audiohi

Veteran
Well, Durham is a mysterious situation. As you know, there have been zero leaks. Trump asked a few weeks ago whether or not Durham even exists.

tenor.gif?itemid=9612213.gif

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is a pretty good chance Biden is going to be put down in the end. Trump is going to be just fine.

Thinking that is just as ass backward as thinking Trump will do Time. The odds Trump will see jail is pretty much zero. He will get finned for tax evasion and other tax related crimes. If he does get time that's just icing on the cake.

Hempy McNoodle

Looks like Biden got rid of the cages, otherwise it looks a lot like it did under the last guy.
That being said, the last guy split up families when they came to the border. Looks like families are self-separating prior to arriving at he border, so Biden is definitely being more efficient in that regard.(sarcasm)

When you say, "it looks like it did under the last guy." I assume you are talking about the photos that were taken in 2014 under the Obama/Biden admin and then used in 2017-2020 to blame and frame Trump? Under Trump there were improvements made and AOC lied and said they were drinking from toilets.. Where is AOC now that the child detention numbers are higher than ever before and by a large margin?

Hempy McNoodle

Thinking that is just as ass backward as thinking Trump will do Time. The odds Trump will see jail is pretty much zero. He will get finned for tax evasion and other tax related crimes. If he does get time that's just icing on the cake.

More likely, is that the tax situation is another boomerang which will lead to new laws and more accountability and will expose the criminals in our political system (leading to their prosecution). Should be interesting to watch it all unfold...

buzzmobile

Veteran
Remember, money can be hidden and nobody really knows who is the wealthiest person or organization. This is why the US should go to war against Switzerland before anyone else in the world. Seize those assets and put it all into our treasury. I think something like this may end up happening someday. All we really need to do is sanction Switzerland and anyone else who hides money and finances global terrorists and other enemies of the US.

You might want to give gaiusmarius a headsup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts