What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nannymouse

Sooooo, it's just my take on it, but if you legalized drugs, this would probably not eliminate the 'gang' violence, because the gangs would find something else to get shot over. Isn't like the gang culture is going away if drugs are legalized. Yes, probably boils down to poverty elimination. Which 'side' of the political sphere is more likely to do that? AND, if we cannot count on the politicals to do this, then WHO is going to eliminate poverty?

Nannymouse

Was not the reason for the second amendment, so that 'we the people' could defend ourselves and property from our own gvt? IF that is so, then the whole thing is outdated, IMO. Because, if the govt wants someone, an arsenal is not going to deter them for long. They will bring in drones, bots, knockout gas, tanks, and maybe even a zambone. But hey, i'm all for protecting one's family and possessions.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Hyper-sonic zambone's at the push of a button....that AR won't help then, automated or not, ay? buahahaha.

As for UBC and longer wait times and closing private sales loopholes I am down with....when purchased my weapon, I had a back ground check and a 10 day waiting period....I survived.

As for implementing them...may have had a change then what happened the last few weeks...if it would have saved one innocent life...is it not worth it?

And then here is this....

Jennifer Weisselberg said she gave investigators probing Trump's finances '7 boxes of documents' she got in her divorce from the Trump Org CFO's son

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...cuments-messy-divorce-case-weisselberg-2021-3

minds_I

armedoldhippy

Veteran
more bad law has been inflicted on us as a people by folks trying to save "even one innocent life"... both in RE to firearms restrictions & drugs, to the entire constellation of horrible damn laws because some simpleton thought "somebody should DO something! can't we think about the CHILDREN?" i think we should run the speed limit in school zones up to 65 mph. if you can't teach them to stay out of the street, you can't teach them ANYTHING...

minds_I

Veteran
more bad law has been inflicted on us as a people by folks trying to save "even one innocent life"... both in RE to firearms restrictions & drugs, to the entire constellation of horrible damn laws because some simpleton thought "somebody should DO something! can't we think about the CHILDREN?" i think we should run the speed limit in school zones up to 65 mph. if you can't teach them to stay out of the street, you can't teach them ANYTHING...

Hello all,

Yeah, I keep forgetting about those seat belt laws and how restrictive they were on driving my car.

Just sayin' bro. Not all inflicted laws are bad, ay?

minds_I

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hello all,

Yeah, I keep forgetting about those seat belt laws and how restrictive they were on driving my car.

Just sayin' bro. Not all inflicted laws are bad, ay?

minds_I

seat belt laws were not put in place because they actually saved lives, although they do. they were pushed by LEO in order to give them a reason to stop ever more people in an effort to keep jail cells full per the contracts signed with private corporations that own them. more stops equal more "i smell marijuana" etc. personally, i find seat belt laws & motorcycle helmet laws abhorrent... how long before it is illegal to clean your gutters because "you might fall off of the roof & break a bone". you may scoff now, but what will be your response when it happens?

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Turn up the heat....buahahahahaha

New York attorney general probes finances of key Trump aide

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d98728-9302-11eb-9668-89be11273c09_story.html

Yeah, yeah, I know...what about her emails? buahahahaha oh oh what about Benghazi.....what about uranium one. Hunter's laptop...no legs there ay?....how about that Durham report.....where is the damn Durham report

buahahahaha....don't worry trumphumpers...donnie two times will be back by August, ay? buahahahahaha

minds_I

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

Turn up the heat....buahahahahaha

New York attorney general probes finances of key Trump aide

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d98728-9302-11eb-9668-89be11273c09_story.html

Yeah, yeah, I know...what about her emails? buahahahaha oh oh what about Benghazi.....what about uranium one. Hunter's laptop...no legs there ay?....how about that Durham report.....where is the damn Durham report

buahahahaha....don't worry trumphumpers...donnie two times will be back by August, ay? buahahahahaha

minds_I

Any day now, minds I....lol. Trump is insulated by innocence ( a pre-requisite for being part of the 'Q' plan).

mr.brunch

Veteran
Allegedly, the guy who attacked the capitol had a Facebook page (now deleted but archived) on which he appears to be devoted to Islam, not politics.
I’ll see if I can find the post...

chusss

If this guy is not a trump supporter i will retract of my words, perhaps was my fault think that another trumpanzee attacked the capitol like the thousands did some weeks ago

H G Griffin

+1

car flipped several times and I flew (well broke thru) the window and bounced off a few trees, but the roof where I was sitting went thru the seat

And skydivers have lived after their chutes fail to open. Exceptions to the rule don't really prove anything.

Why don't you go flip your vehicle ten times and see how your luck holds up against probability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts