What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
don't sell it by the case. bust it up into 20 round lots & sell it on craigslist. folks are desperate. if i owned a .223, i would keep every damn round, but that is just me.

Not planning on Armageddon. If I can cash in and pick up more later, that's cool.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was jsut watching a few on IG blow through a hundred rounds of 223 and 9mm. This was in Oregon. If you look you can find 223 online.

St. Phatty

I was jsut watching a few on IG blow through a hundred rounds of 223 and 9mm. This was in Oregon. If you look you can find 223 online.

IG as in Instagram ?

Maybe I got some of the brass from that !

I'll probably end up using my 9 mm brass in a metal casting. The shortage is easing up, so I might never sell that brass.

I was lusting after some 224 Federal "Fusion" 90 grain bullets, copper plated onto lead.

So when I got to look for it - there's LOADS of 90 grain bullets ... in 224 Valkyrie ammo, which there is plenty of, for $1.50 a round.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...1-p-78464.aspx

And plenty of 5.56 ammo at Cheaper than Dirt, and 9 mm.

Just a little pricey.

The only 223 that Midsouth has is steel case 55 grain.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.c.. .case-20-rounds

I can't complain. Maybe the firearms manufacturers will put some of the extra $$$ they made from firearms in 2020, and make a 338 Federal upper for the AR10.

Hopefully they will not put their extra $$ into more crap like this ...
https://www.federalpremium.com/rifle...224VLKBT1.html

Man they really use Muzzle Velocity to confuse people about what theyr'e selling. A 60 grain bullet is better matched to the 5.56. The 224 Valkyrie is super sensitive to Over pressure. I got over pressure using a slow burning powder - Winchester 760 - with an 80 grain bullet.

You can fit the same quantity of a faster burning powder and whack the 60 grain bullet, without over-pressure, on a 5.56. Admittedly 1.9 cc of powder on a 5.56 is a little bit crowded.

What they're doing to the 224 Valkyrie with the 60 grain bullet ...

It's like putting gas into a Ferrari that makes it perform like a Honda.

Got a little off subject there.

Trump Criminal Indictments. What is up.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all,

It's gettin' excitin', ay?

John Dean: 'Only a matter of how many days' until Trump is indicted

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...tter-of-how-many-days-until-trump-is-indicted

Still, won't break out in song and dance till/and if it actually happens. He has a way of slithering out of things...cause' ya knew he was a snake before you took him in, ay?

Phuque tRump bloody 2021. And his adult kids too! Maybe not Tiff...maybe.

minds_I

The 'Love Gov' Cuomo not looking too good either...hahaha

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's Cuomo's fault. He should have known that BS would come back and bite him hard. You can't treat a woman any different than a Man. Some have a hard time doing that.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It's Cuomo's fault. He should have known that BS would come back and bite him hard. You can't treat a woman any different than a Man. Some have a hard time doing that.

egos so large that they cannot conceive of their advances being taken as anything but welcome. ditto sports stars, at least one (probably more) former POTUS, musicians, anyone with both money & entitlement issues...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why would Americans elect a guy who had been sued 3000 + times ?

Doesn't that put Trump in Guiness Book of World Records territory ?

Actually I think his supporters like him because he focussed his asshole-ness on the Dems, basically starting at the beginning of the 2016 election.
The only reason Trump has supporters is that he hates the same people they hate, although for completely different reasons. We hate them because they garner the system in their favor to fuck over the common man. Donal hates them because they won't let him into their little club to fuck over the common man.

He wanted to be a part of the Swamp so bad...

Gry

Am told to expect "fireworks" when it comes time for FL to respond to New York over charges with the former president.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They just need to have the FBI set up a fake McDonalds on South Ocean Blvd there in Palm Beach and nab him when he strolls in for his Lindsay McMuffin.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Am told to expect "fireworks" when it comes time for FL to respond to New York over charges with the former president.

would Florida actually have any legal say if The Chump is indicted in New York? i'm not aware of extradition treaties among states. i know some won't send you back over child support though...not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.