What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/disso...anning/769628/#edition=58154951&idiq=42515959

So Mr. Gaetz invited someone who can read, to a big political gathering.

So what ?

As far as Mr. Trump's indictments, they seem to be slow in coming.

The NY Attorney General, the NYC DA, etc. had all of Trump's term to gather info related to indictments.

Were they waiting for Trump to leave the presidency, so they can start asking Trump questions ?

they don't issue indictments until after investigations conclude normally. and The Chump has made damn sure to slow the investigations down by refusing to release his tax documents against tradition. (hint-he's not as rich as he wants folks to think, he cheats on his taxes, and he aint got the money to pay the debts he owes)

mowood3479

Veteran
ah i was actually remembering it wrong. Matt Gaetz invited a holocaust denier named Charles C Johnson to the 2018 State of the Union.

you should also look up Gaetz and the weird relationship with his adopted latino son "Nestor" lmao.

enjoy YOUR bubble amigo.
says the communist
lolz

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Looks like the SC just told tRump "NO" again. Again, buahahaha

Supreme Court rejects final Trump bid to nullify 2020 election results

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...-2020-election

Whose your president, that's right baby.

On a side note...where are all the die hard tRumphumpers theses days? I miss your tears.....buahahahaha

Where you at??? Some are still upset over a field goal i presume.

How is that Durham investigation going?

And where are all those fraudulent ballots at....

Well, do not forget to donate to tRump legal fund...you don't need the money and donald does....buahahaha suckers

minds_I

Phuque tRump bloody 2021

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Time to call the "My Tissue Guy".

We used to have a gif of him passing the tissue box, but it doesn't work anymore.

giphy.gif

armedoldhippy

Veteran
state of Georgia ready to give their findings on The Chumps attempts to subvert the election laws to a Grand Jury now apparently. it was reported on CBS this evening. his bootlickers will no doubt scream "FAKE NEWS!" since Faux did not break the story first.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
state of Georgia ready to give their findings on The Chumps attempts to subvert the election laws to a Grand Jury now apparently. it was reported on CBS this evening. his bootlickers will no doubt scream "FAKE NEWS!" since Faux did not break the story first.

they hired a lawyer didn't they? like a top gun lawyer too.....good luck to what's his name finding anything but strip mall lawyers at this point...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The kings of slip and fall with their faces on billboards and names in big gold letters .

Yeah, that fits.

Gry

Used to not think that anything would happen.
Now I wonder if we are seeing the final days of a republican party.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Used to not think that anything would happen.
Now I wonder if we are seeing the final days of a republican party.

The trump divide will split the party. Secondly Biden will be credited for bringing the vaccine and saving us from the "It will go away, Like magic" morons. Third, the country will come back to health economically with real stimulus for the majority of Americans and infrastructure improvements making life better for all of us. If that's not enough, the treasure trove of information and prosecutions that expose trumps dirty deeds will be overwhelming. The Republican Party is so fucked now.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The trump divide will split the party. Secondly Biden will be credited for bringing the vaccine and saving us from the "It will go away, Like magic" morons. Third, the country will come back to health economically with real stimulus for the majority of Americans and infrastructure improvements making life better for all of us. If that's not enough, the treasure trove of information and prosecutions that expose trumps dirty deeds will be overwhelming. The Republican Party is so fucked now.
do you mean they will melt away like snowflakes?❄

'Boogieman'

Were still here, Trump is still free. If any of you supposedly lefties here are serious about fucking the rich, you will dump everything you have into GME.

Trump
Gaetz
DeSantis

^ In that order!

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Managing our expectations for Donald Trump’s downfall

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysi...ownfall/37265/

It is an interesting read with a feel for the reality of the situation.

As for tRump...he lost you the house, the senate and the presidency.

He is now the impetus of the dissolution of the gop....so, yeah, go tRump.....buahahaha

minds_I

phuque tRump bloody 2021

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apparently the only people that hoped for a 'Snowflake' was the Royal family.....hahahaha this is what the media chooses to cover today.Who the hell cares about the little prince.....I'm thinking not the working guy in the USA.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apparently the only people that hoped for a 'Snowflake' was the Royal family.....hahahaha this is what the media chooses to cover today.Who the hell cares about the little prince.....I'm thinking not the working guy in the USA.

oprah is the queen here!

St. Phatty

or anyone else. how many times has he stiffed contractors & filed for bankruptcy again? i lost count...

Why would Americans elect a guy who had been sued 3000 + times ?

Doesn't that put Trump in Guiness Book of World Records territory ?

Actually I think his supporters like him because he focussed his asshole-ness on the Dems, basically starting at the beginning of the 2016 election.

Status
Not open for further replies.