Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by packerfan79 View Post
    It's not hard to see which party is so ill informed they actually believe you can create endless money with no negative consequences.

@ Jellyfish, yup, you are they keyboard pussy i was talking about. Run your mouth get cracked. That's how men conduct themselves, in a polite society.

Better get back to your gender studies class, the men will keep the world spinning while you scream and cry. Don't forget your pussy hat.

Damn someone needs a time out. Your brainwashed dude. Why even bother posting. You know how most feel about Trump and the GOP corrupt BS. It ain't that hard to look it up.

I dont give a shit who is POTUS. If they suck I'm gonna say it. You few here cant do the same.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
    Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
      Why would any think a real investigation would be done in a few months?. This is not the Trump admin.
      it's odd you guys think anything will be done in the first place.

in 15 years dems will be praising trump just like they did with mass murderer war criminal Bush Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannavore View Post
        it's odd you guys think anything will be done in the first place.

in 15 years dems will be praising trump just like they did with mass murderer war criminal Bush Jr.
        It already did where ya been lol. Now that mostly everything is back to what it was. Biden can help us now, let s see what he does. The GOP sure as shit ain't gonna do it. You wont find me praising any politician. Our country isn't gonna end from a 4 year Biden presidency. It could have with 4 more with Trump still pissing on the constitution.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
        Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Always did think the woman's march was the most honest and appropriate response to the past administration.
          Can't look at a pussy hat without smiling inside.
          I salute the women of America for the action they took, and wonder what it will take to have men join them.

Thunderpussy is a cake taker.
          That which matters most

Comment

Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
            It's like the Sopranos round here today,but without the cannolis
            Phuquing love cannolies.

minds_I
            "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
            "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
            "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
            "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
            "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
            "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
            "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
            "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
            "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
            "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
            "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

Comment

[QUOTE=minds_I;9132257]Phuquing love cannolies.

minds_I[/QUOT

Hell Yeah !

Comment

Originally posted by redlaser View Post
                [iframe1]4M-CT9TVboo[/iframe1]
                You aren't supposed to put your picture on here. Yup, you are also one of the keyboard pussies I was speaking of. Mommy's basement has suited you well. You would never run your mouth like you do , if we were face to face.

Comment

Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
                  Is that Richard Jewell?
                  No it's pink lazer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
                    Damn someone needs a time out. Your brainwashed dude. Why even bother posting. You know how most feel about Trump and the GOP corrupt BS. It ain't that hard to look it up.

I dont give a shit who is POTUS. If they suck I'm gonna say it. You few here cant do the same.
                    Still living in the past, full of non existent 2,000.00 checks. Ha ha ha. To bad you can't make it without the gubbermint. Must suck. I bet your kids clown you just like we do.

Comment

Still living in the past, full of non existent 2,000.00 checks. Ha ha ha. To bad you can't make it without the gubbermint. Must suck. I bet your kids clown you just like we do.
                      Just curious Packer,
                      Are you familiar with The Depression, FDR, and The New Deal?

I ask because we have just passed the death toll of all the wars since WWII combined. Huge bailouts were provided for the wealthy while millions who were just one paycheck away from homelessness were overlooked. While it's easy for some to kick those poor bastards when they're down as some like you do, you don't have to be a fucking genius to see that the rent doesn't get paid, the landlords can't cover it and a crisis of foreclosures ensues bringing everyone to their knees. Again. Just like the hot potato Bush left us and the recovery your idiot tried to take credit for.

Comment

I bet your wife doesn't sleep with you because you use public roads.
                        Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
                        - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
                        - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
                        - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
                        - Anne Frank

Comment

You aren't supposed to put your picture on here. Yup, you are also one of the keyboard pussies I was speaking of. Mommy's basement has suited you well. You would never run your mouth like you do , if we were face to face.
                          OH YEAH? I bet my dad could kick your dads ass.

Comment

flat bread
                            hard cheese

Comment

You would never run your mouth like you do , if we were face to face.
                              You are a joke that no one takes serious. An Internet buffoon.

[iframe1]ZP6NhMZTIf8[/iframe1]
                              [iframe1]BC_LwluXoEQ[/iframe1]

Comment

liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X