What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my latest theory...

BudToaster

Veteran
I’m reading now there is no virus genetic material in the Pfizer or moderna vaccine, it’s more like a picture-instruction for your immune system to attack the spike protein.. sounds safer maybe?

no. those two vaccines have the mRNA sequence to code for (i.e. translate) the spike protein. this protein is generated by your own ribosomes in your muscle cells. the spike protein is presented on the surface of the muscle cell, and the immune system says, hey!! that muscle cell is bogus - search and destroy.

you must just hope the other proteins on the surface of the muscle cell don't provoke an antibody response also. birds of a feather, eh?

not really known if it is safer. emergency use authorization, don't you know, with liability shield for the maker.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
No, we'll be fine. We aren't afraid of colds. They suck, but are not scary. Just get your shot and don't worry about anyone else.

They way I figure hempy, everybody who wants a shot will eventually get one and for the rest, well, the situation just takes care of it's self in time.

If they decide to change their minds the door is always open.