What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

BudToaster

Veteran
covid psyop?

covid psyop?

Do you think there is a psyops going on? I read NYTimes. There is an opinion piece by a guy who tried to convince a good friend to take the vaccine who was hesitant. The piece evolves into a “how to convince a crazy person” using a mediation technique, all fine and good. HOWEVER, all the comments decry how not getting the vaccine is tantamount to killing the community.

This is, according to the science, a wrong understanding of the vaccine. The vaccine objective is to reduce symptoms, NOT to reduce community spread, since even a properly vaccinated person can still get the ‘rona and transmit it to other people – i.e. asymptomatic spread. That is why mask and distance is still required.

I am concerned that the mRNA vaccine is too narrow a focus – only presenting one protein, the S protein, as the target for the immune system to recognize and respond to. This protein has already evolved away from the standard assay test for covid infection – i.e. the S protein is missing!!! So the vaccine is presenting the wrong target protein.

And most of the commenters to the opinion piece are quite fine with marginalizing anyone without the vaccine – no vaccine, no service. I guess we will need to get a wrist tattoo or some such. LOL. I already had ‘rona, can I still get me a tattoo?

Or to paraphrase mr. ugly in Good, Bad and Ugly: I don’t need no stinkin’ tattoo!

buzzmobile

Veteran
everyone woke up grumpy, i see.

He's not happy about it either.
attachment.php

Attachments

• grumpy.jpg
    grumpy.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 29

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor