What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
its-all-about-the-money-money-money-money-money.jpg

Hookahhead

My sister and brother in law are Trump supporters and were convinced Corona was a hoax that would go away after elections. They were also adamantly opposed to wearing a mask, because it infringed on their freedoms or something. It was difficult to have an intelligent discussion with either of them, so I’m not really sure how they ever came to these conclusions. Turns out at the end of Dec both of them get corona and are hospitalized for multiple days because of it. Neither one of them have fully recovered yet.

Personally I’m not a fan of big pharma, we all know they do dirty shit everyday. I believe anyone is entitled to live their life as they please, just know whatever you choose has an impact on those around you.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
How do you feel about dying alone hooked up to a respirator?

:dunno:

Hey, don't knock it until you try it! Or do, I ain't the boss of you. Prolly not the best way ever to go..

Still, it beats dying on Mars, after Cohagen turns of the air and your head - all exposed to the elements - blows up 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' style. Could happen, if Mars is real that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuCiiRDpbCk

Even with a lady friend there with you.. Yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANa9Oku-JM

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im pretty sure many of the deaths can be attributed to influenza viruses. They do not test this. Covid-19 is a different variant of Covid. I doubt there testing to check which covid caused the death. Looking up covid deaths there all listed under covid-19.

They are working on a single shot vaccine for Covid-19. When that's ready I will take that.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Could happen, if Mars is real that is.
[/url]

Mars HAS to be real! didn't Russia claim it as their territory a few weeks back because a probe or something they sent out passed in its vicinity? fuck, if that is how things work, i drove by a bank this morning. think i'll swing by and pick up some of my money...:tiphat:

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
I'm not taking a damn thing in my arm!! We're living in weird times right now, and I don't know what to think. I'll just stay at home away from other people, and just grow:) If anything, I'll let all the sheep get stuck with the magical needle 1st, then after 18-24 months I might think about entertaining getting a shot. It's a gamble, but I've been gambling with things in my life since a teen including my freedom for growing. The worst thing that could happen is death..

OP

Hookahhead

Im pretty sure many of the deaths can be attributed to influenza viruses. They do not test this. Covid-19 is a different variant of Covid. I doubt there testing to check which covid caused the death. Looking up covid deaths there all listed under covid-19.

They are working on a single shot vaccine for Covid-19. When that's ready I will take that.

I have to disagree with this. In the EU, Asia, and Africa have had great data on genomic testing, which is able to identify which “Covid” it is. This is why they were able to catch the “UK”, “Brazilian” and “Africa “ variant so quickly. Unfortunately the US has lacked adequate genomic test in its programs. I don’t know whether every death has a genetic test done on the variant, but if not that’s why we use statistics. Not the scary kind that are used to manipulate how the data is reported, but the real, peer reviewed, unbiased kind.

Here’s a list of 73 pages worth of references for papers pertaining to genetic testing of SARS-CoV-2.

https://www.cogconsortium.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/sarslibJAN11.pdf

buzzmobile

Veteran
I received the first Moderna shot last Friday. I'll get the second in a few weeks.

Baa baa

I'll be your guinea pig.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to disagree with this. In the EU, Asia, and Africa have had great data on genomic testing, which is able to identify which “Covid” it is. This is why they were able to catch the “UK”, “Brazilian” and “Africa “ variant so quickly. Unfortunately the US has lacked adequate genomic test in its programs. I don’t know whether every death has a genetic test done on the variant, but if not that’s why we use statistics. Not the scary kind that are used to manipulate how the data is reported, but the real, peer reviewed, unbiased kind.

Here’s a list of 73 pages worth of references for papers pertaining to genetic testing of SARS-CoV-2.

https://www.cogconsortium.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/sarslibJAN11.pdf

The USA is not the EU, Asia, and Africa. The USA is way behind in genomic testings. If your sick and die its counted as Covid-19. They do not test to see what virus caused the death. Id bet many died from Influenza or Covid(not the 19 version)..I also believe if we had a competent POTUS when it started things would have been handled way better.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for any misunderstanding Hammer, I thought you were replying to what Gypsy said previously.

All good mate. I do agree with gypsy questioning as to why none are seeing any tagged as influenza deaths. Thousands die every year from it or covid. Not possible to go from that to all being Covid-19. The USA is so messed up in every area of covid-19 because of incompetence. Genomic testing is an area we dropped the ball on. There is no excuse not being as good or better than other countries.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I received the first Moderna shot last Friday. I'll get the second in a few weeks.

Baa baa

I'll be your guinea pig.

I got my Moderna jab last friday as well. At 11:30 AM Alaska time.
With the time zone difference you got yours probably at least three or four hours ahead of me.

So have someone post immediately when you die so I can get my final moments in order.

I will admit to a side effect of getting a bit speedy, like a really weak hit of amphetamine. That was actually kinda neat, I got some soldering done I had been putting off. Baubles for my medicine bag (traditional Gwich'in) and had to solder in two steps, hard solder first then soft, lower heat solder close by.

I had been putting it off but the buzz from the vaccine got me revved up. I tried again today but was a bit too shaky to pull it off. Second jab a few weeks away, looking forward to the buzz.

Protection from virus and several hours euphoria, what is not to like about the vaccine. If nothing else it is a free high.

'Boogieman'

I definitely don't trust the vaccine and won't be taking it. Being that I'm quite young I'm not scared of getting covid.

Hookahhead

All good mate. I do agree with gypsy questioning as to why none are seeing any tagged as influenza deaths. Thousands die every year from it or covid.

I would say despite the on going spread of Covid-19, the traditional influenza is being severely limited by measures used to limit the spread of Covid-19. Global travel is limited, people are more conscious than ever a about preventing the spread of germs, and many already have some resistance/immunity to the traditional flu. Therefore it is hard for a new guy to come in and cause havoc. Global/local travel is what gives the flu it’s legs every year. With the “traditional flu” many people still go out and live their normal lives if they’re not severely effected by the symptoms. Now we’re being told to quarantine even if you have the sniffles.

Unfortunately Covid has already been spread around the world, and the lack of resistance means that it is able to proliferate during this time.

From the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control

Weekly influenza overview
Week 03/2021 (18–24 January2021)

Influenza activity remained at interseasonal levels.

Of 1 246 specimens tested for influenza in week 03/2021, from patients presenting with ILI or ARI symptoms to sentinel primary healthcare sites, one was positive for an influenza virus.

Influenza viruses were detected sporadically from non-sentinel sources (such as hospitals, schools, primary care facilities not involved in sentinel surveillance, or nursing homes and other institutions). Both influenza type A and type B viruses were detected.

There was one hospitalized laboratory-confirmed influenza case reported for week 03/2021.

The influenza season in the European Region has usually been designated as having started by this point in the year but, despite widespread and regular testing for influenza, reported influenza activity still remains at a very low level. The novel coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic has affected healthcare seeking behaviours, healthcare provision, and testing practices and capacities in countries and areas of the European Region, which have negatively impacted on the reporting of influenza epidemiologic and virologic data during the 2020-2021 season. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the influenza data we present will need to be interpreted with caution, notably in terms of seasonal patterns.

Qualitative indicators
Of 36 countries and areas that reported on the intensity of activity indicator, 33 reported baseline levels, and 3 (Azerbaijan, Estonia and Slovakia) reported low intensity for week 03/2021.

Of 36 countries and areas that reported on geographic spread, 32 reported no activity and 4 (Azerbaijan, Denmark, Portugal, and United Kingdom (England)) reported sporadic spread for week 03/2021.

Please note:
Assessment of the intensity of activity indicator includes consideration of ILI or ARI rates. These ILI or ARI rates might be driven by respiratory infections other than influenza, including SARS-CoV-2, leading to the observed increases in the absence of influenza detections.

Assessment of intensity and geographic spread indicators includes consideration of sentinel and non-sentinel influenza virus detection data. Non-sentinel influenza virus detections, often higher, might translate into reporting of elevated geographic spread even in the absence of sentinel detections.

https://flunewseurope.org

Sunshineinabag

Woulda it of killed the slavic lurch to stay with us till retirement? Eh it is what it is.......new divisions I guess......local uvm women's hockey girls make me so hawt dude lol