X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Hello all,

Oh, its on.

Trump impeachment to go to Senate Monday, triggering trial.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...4913b6fd191b6f

Its all kewl and all but what is of more interest is his legal issues.

He should be criminally charged for Jan 6th insurrection.

minds_I
    "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
    "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
    "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
    "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
    "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
    "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
    "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
    "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
    "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
    "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
    "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

Originally posted by minds_I View Post
    Its all kewl and all but what is of more interest is his legal issues.

He should be criminally charged for Jan 6th insurrection.

minds_I
    ..... Maybe he will be, but if not that he has so many legal issues hanging over his head that he'll be 'tangled up in blue' for a long, long time - the Republicans will shun him as too hot to handle, he's now a political/business liability, I almost feel sorry for him. Almost!

Comment

Strange how the signors of the Declaration of Independence had nothing to gain and everything to lose by their signing. All politicians have nothing to lose and everything to gain with the exception of this guy who had everything to lose and nothing to personally gain by all of this. I wish him well.
      The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good things is my religion. Thomas Paine ( Godfather of the American Revolution)

Comment

Trump is going to lead the next political party. Damn repukes are toast, and might as well dress in red and join the commie party.

Not that there is even going to be a national election in 2022.
        ______________________________ __________________________
        Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
          Trump is going to lead the next political party. Damn repukes are toast, and might as well dress in red and join the commie party.

Not that there is even going to be a national election in 2022.
          Hello all,

How is that?

If tRump should form the"patriot party"....so be it....the democrats would love that.

Now the gop won't let that happen (remember the tea party)...the right wing is in disarray and is fracturing.

You have the mango messiah for that to thank don't you know.

McConnell privately says he wants Trump gone as Republicans quietly lobby him to convict

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/polit...ans/index.html

minds_I
          "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
          "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
          "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
          "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
          "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."

Comment

Originally posted by minds_I View Post
            Hello all,

How is that?

If tRump should form the"patriot party"....so be it....the democrats would love that.

Now the gop won't let that happen (remember the tea party)...the right wing is in disarray and is fracturing.

You have the mango messiah for that to thank don't you know.

McConnell privately says he wants Trump gone as Republicans quietly lobby him to convict

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/polit...ans/index.html

minds_I

Who's your president......that's right baby !!!

Joey's panda bear.....President XI

Buhahahahahahha. He has the best reprogramming camps , some say they are the best they've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post

Buhahahahahahha. He has the best reprogramming camps , some say they are the best they've ever seen.
              Hell;o all,

Who is not your president....that's right , it ain't tRump baby.

QAnon and pro-Trump online forums are struggling and fracturing in aftermath of the U.S. Capitol siege.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...capitol-qanon/

As you have been counseled on, tRump has been and will always be a flash in the pan.

minds_I

Comment

Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post

i was gonna say we need some re-education camps here,but that would presume education in the first place!

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
                  i was gonna say we need some re-education camps here,but that would presume education in the first place!

Yea, I know, It's a touchy subject. I agree with you.

They should go back to teaching civics in school. The young are politically waking up, even without the formal teaching. Think of how much more awoke they would be if it was taught how the system really works.

They should also set up camps for Trump's supporters. Not manditory, just as a condition of picking up their welfare check. Teach them all about the American system of Government. Teach them that an armed insurrection is not a way to make a point. Maybe they could also be taught that the US is made up of many different groups of people and not all of them are White.

The country would be a far better place.
                  Wonderful Things Happen When You Plant the Seeds of Distrust in a Garden of Assholes.

Just Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Three.
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=204197 Long Season 2011....done.

Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Four.
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=223284 Short Season 2011-2012....done.

Still Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Five.
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4995530 Long Season 2012....done.

Not Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Six.
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=5571647 Short, Long, and Short Seasons 2013....done.

Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Embracing the Suck.
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281490 Whole Year 2014.

Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Do it Again.
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=300355 The Story Never Ends.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhaole View Post

They should go back to teaching civics in school. The young are politically waking up, even without the formal teaching. Think of how much more awoke they would be if it was taught how the system really works.

They should also set up camps for Trump's supporters. Not manditory, just as a condition of picking up their welfare check. Teach them all about the American system of Government. Teach them that an armed insurrection is not a way to make a point. Maybe they could also be taught that the US is made up of many different groups of people and not all of them are White.

bring back schoolhouse rock!

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

Originally posted by Tudo View Post
                      Strange how the signors of the Declaration of Independence had nothing to gain and everything to lose by their signing. All politicians have nothing to lose and everything to gain with the exception of this guy who had everything to lose and nothing to personally gain by all of this. I wish him well.
                      He made a fortune off of the secret service alone.
                      Nothing is for free.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhaole View Post

Considering that an awful lot of the domestic terrorists that stormed the capital building on January 6th had direct ties to white nationalist groups, it is worth reminding those assfucks that the USA is NOT a white country, has NEVER been a white country and will NEVER be a white country.
                        The US is a melting pot of many peoples, and it will forever remain that way.

Comment

THE TRUTH IS IF NOT FOR COVID TRUMP WOULD HAVE WON RE-ELECTION IN A LANDSLIDE. SO WE EVADED ARMAGEDDON FOR GOOD OLD STORE OPPRESSION BUT IF A LEADER WAS MORE SAVVY AND LESS SOCIOPATHIC WITH TRUE FASCIST ASPERATIONS CAME ALONG ITS GONNA BE TRAGIC. 74 MILLION PROVED IF THE RIGHT RHETORIC IS USED WE COULD END UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF WWII. TO DEFEAT WHITE SUPREMACY YOU GOTTA FIRST WANT TO DEFEAT WHITE SUPREMACY.
                          [youtubeif]loUQuSy57Is[/youtubeif]
                          Last edited by Hammerhead; 01-23-2021, 00:21.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                          Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Mark your calendars, boys and girls! Impeachment Week(s) start FEB 8th.
                            ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                            "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                            We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                            sigpic

Comment

"Life is full of grey areas, here is an absolute.
                              A helpful rule of thumb:
                              Huge numbers of our population believe in a complete alternate reality. Alternate facts as it were. But just as intensely as I believe they are deluded, they think I am the one who is deluded. Maybe I am. So how can I be confident in my perception? It can be quite difficult.
                              But, I have found that in times of political confusion, particularly when emotions are running high and creating tunnel vision, the presence of Nazis can be an extremely helpful indicator:
                              If I am attending a local demonstration or event and I see Nazis…neo-Nazis, casual Nazis, master race Nazis, or the latest-whatever-uber-mythology-Nazis, I figure out which side they are on.
                              And if they are on my side of the demonstration? I am on the wrong side.
                              It is tough to argue moral equivalence when I am standing next to a Nazi. Look to my right. Is there a guy wearing a 6MWE (6 million wasn’t enough) t-shirt? I am on the wrong side. Look to my left. If that guy is wearing a Camp Auschwitz t-shirt? Wrong side. Are Speakers being applauded for referring to things that Hitler got right? Wrong side. Team-spirit face paint and hat with animal horns? This is actually an unclear indicator that could mean anything, but safest to keep my distance from that guy anyway, even at a football game.
                              However, I can always, always, always rely on the presence of Nazis as a guiding light through a fog of disinformation.
                              Some things are relative, and politics can absolutely have its opposing sides and grey areas. But evil and good are absolute. As are the lessons of history. So, just look for the Nazis, and make your own decisions.
                              ***Feel free to copy/share... It's what I did."

I didn't write this...I do however, agree with it--
                              With Red-Eyed Respect--Jim

My GH at the pad-- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post4996785

Comment

Working...
                              X