What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Its all kewl and all but what is of more interest is his legal issues.

He should be criminally charged for Jan 6th insurrection.

minds_I

..... Maybe he will be, but if not that he has so many legal issues hanging over his head that he'll be 'tangled up in blue' for a long, long time - the Republicans will shun him as too hot to handle, he's now a political/business liability, I almost feel sorry for him. Almost!;)

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strange how the signors of the Declaration of Independence had nothing to gain and everything to lose by their signing. All politicians have nothing to lose and everything to gain with the exception of this guy who had everything to lose and nothing to personally gain by all of this. I wish him well.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Trump is going to lead the next political party. Damn repukes are toast, and might as well dress in red and join the commie party.

Not that there is even going to be a national election in 2022.

minds_I

Veteran
Trump is going to lead the next political party. Damn repukes are toast, and might as well dress in red and join the commie party.

Not that there is even going to be a national election in 2022.

Hello all,

How is that?

If tRump should form the"patriot party"....so be it....the democrats would love that.

Now the gop won't let that happen (remember the tea party)...the right wing is in disarray and is fracturing.

You have the mango messiah for that to thank don't you know.

McConnell privately says he wants Trump gone as Republicans quietly lobby him to convict

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/poli...impeachment-conviction-republicans/index.html

minds_I

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all,

How is that?

If tRump should form the"patriot party"....so be it....the democrats would love that.

Now the gop won't let that happen (remember the tea party)...the right wing is in disarray and is fracturing.

You have the mango messiah for that to thank don't you know.

McConnell privately says he wants Trump gone as Republicans quietly lobby him to convict

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/poli...impeachment-conviction-republicans/index.html

minds_I

Who's your president......that's right baby !!!

Joey's panda bear.....President XI

Buhahahahahahha. He has the best reprogramming camps , some say they are the best they've ever seen. :bigeye:

minds_I

Veteran

Buhahahahahahha. He has the best reprogramming camps , some say they are the best they've ever seen. :bigeye:

Hell;o all,

Who is not your president....that's right , it ain't tRump baby.

QAnon and pro-Trump online forums are struggling and fracturing in aftermath of the U.S. Capitol siege.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/01/22/trump-twitter-capitol-qanon/

As you have been counseled on, tRump has been and will always be a flash in the pan.

minds_I

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

i was gonna say we need some re-education camps here,but that would presume education in the first place!:bigeye:

oldhaole

Veteran
i was gonna say we need some re-education camps here,but that would presume education in the first place!:bigeye:

Yea, I know, It's a touchy subject. I agree with you.

They should go back to teaching civics in school. The young are politically waking up, even without the formal teaching. Think of how much more awoke they would be if it was taught how the system really works.

They should also set up camps for Trump's supporters. Not manditory, just as a condition of picking up their welfare check. Teach them all about the American system of Government. Teach them that an armed insurrection is not a way to make a point. Maybe they could also be taught that the US is made up of many different groups of people and not all of them are White.

The country would be a far better place.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

They should go back to teaching civics in school. The young are politically waking up, even without the formal teaching. Think of how much more awoke they would be if it was taught how the system really works.

They should also set up camps for Trump's supporters. Not manditory, just as a condition of picking up their welfare check. Teach them all about the American system of Government. Teach them that an armed insurrection is not a way to make a point. Maybe they could also be taught that the US is made up of many different groups of people and not all of them are White.

bring back schoolhouse rock!:bigeye:

h.h.

Veteran
Strange how the signors of the Declaration of Independence had nothing to gain and everything to lose by their signing. All politicians have nothing to lose and everything to gain with the exception of this guy who had everything to lose and nothing to personally gain by all of this. I wish him well.

He made a fortune off of the secret service alone.
Nothing is for free.

Amynamous

Considering that an awful lot of the domestic terrorists that stormed the capital building on January 6th had direct ties to white nationalist groups, it is worth reminding those assfucks that the USA is NOT a white country, has NEVER been a white country and will NEVER be a white country.
The US is a melting pot of many peoples, and it will forever remain that way.
:groupwave:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THE TRUTH IS IF NOT FOR COVID TRUMP WOULD HAVE WON RE-ELECTION IN A LANDSLIDE. SO WE EVADED ARMAGEDDON FOR GOOD OLD STORE OPPRESSION BUT IF A LEADER WAS MORE SAVVY AND LESS SOCIOPATHIC WITH TRUE FASCIST ASPERATIONS CAME ALONG ITS GONNA BE TRAGIC. 74 MILLION PROVED IF THE RIGHT RHETORIC IS USED WE COULD END UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF WWII. TO DEFEAT WHITE SUPREMACY YOU GOTTA FIRST WANT TO DEFEAT WHITE SUPREMACY.
[youtubeif]loUQuSy57Is[/youtubeif]

Last edited:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
"Life is full of grey areas, here is an absolute.
A helpful rule of thumb:
Huge numbers of our population believe in a complete alternate reality. Alternate facts as it were. But just as intensely as I believe they are deluded, they think I am the one who is deluded. Maybe I am. So how can I be confident in my perception? It can be quite difficult.
But, I have found that in times of political confusion, particularly when emotions are running high and creating tunnel vision, the presence of Nazis can be an extremely helpful indicator:
If I am attending a local demonstration or event and I see Nazis…neo-Nazis, casual Nazis, master race Nazis, or the latest-whatever-uber-mythology-Nazis, I figure out which side they are on.
And if they are on my side of the demonstration? I am on the wrong side.
It is tough to argue moral equivalence when I am standing next to a Nazi. Look to my right. Is there a guy wearing a 6MWE (6 million wasn’t enough) t-shirt? I am on the wrong side. Look to my left. If that guy is wearing a Camp Auschwitz t-shirt? Wrong side. Are Speakers being applauded for referring to things that Hitler got right? Wrong side. Team-spirit face paint and hat with animal horns? This is actually an unclear indicator that could mean anything, but safest to keep my distance from that guy anyway, even at a football game.
However, I can always, always, always rely on the presence of Nazis as a guiding light through a fog of disinformation.
Some things are relative, and politics can absolutely have its opposing sides and grey areas. But evil and good are absolute. As are the lessons of history. So, just look for the Nazis, and make your own decisions.
***Feel free to copy/share... It's what I did."

I didn't write this...I do however, agree with it-- :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They will never accept reality

picture.php

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's another taking from the Art of a [STEAL] Deal playbook, Tom Cotton, embellishing his military service....cough, cough.

https://www-military-com.cdn.amppro...ouldnt-be-calling-yourself-ranger-tom-cottons

Republican Sen. Tom Cotton's characterization of his military service is drawing scrutiny from critics, including lawmakers who previously served in the U.S. Army.

The junior senator from Arkansas' service record resurfaced on Saturday after Salon published a story about his past congressional campaign advertisements and statements. According to the report, Cotton and his campaign described Cotton as having "Volunteered to be an Army Ranger," a term traditionally reserved for soldiers who served with the 75th Ranger Regiment based out of Fort Benning, Georgia.

The 75th Ranger Regiment requires its soldiers to complete its own eight-week selection process. Upon completing the course, soldiers are allowed to wear a distinctive tan beret with their uniform.

Cotton, however, did not serve in the 75th Ranger Regiment. He attended the U.S. Army's Ranger School, a roughly eight-week leadership course that teaches service members light-infantry tactics. The school is open to volunteers from all of the U.S. military's branches, including the Air Force, Navy, and Marine Corps. Ranger School graduates are allowed to affix a "Ranger tab" — a symbol denoting the completion of the course — on their uniforms.

Being a "Ranger" and having earned a Ranger "tab" is often confused due to the similarity of their names. While the distinction is rarely brought up outside of military circles, it has been fiercely debated among veterans and encapsulates the nuances of military titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.