What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
I hear, the defense will call 100 witnesses. Including Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Maxine waters, ect. I would say you call every Democrat from the local level to the president, who has ever made a speech similar to Trump’s, there are thousands of potential witnesses.

Let's put the Democrat Party on trial. Let's bring all the widow's from the BLM/ANTIFA murders. The families of the 6 Dallas cops murdered by BLM during Obama's term. Let's call Obama too. Let's show it all, to the American people.

No doubt CNN, MSDNC, will demand people don't watch it, because muh Orange man bad.

I was pulling for that myself....would have made
Great TV this summer...

St. Phatty

At a Solemn Moment like this,

it seems like some OJ Poetry is in order.

"If the Glove fits

we must acquit.

if the Glove fits

Will we get to see Stacey's Tits ?"

attachment.php

That would be, Stacey Plaskett.

Attachments

• staceyP.jpg
    staceyP.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 32

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now lets see which indictments come down on Trump. That's def coming. Even McConnell said he is guilty. Those that are happy what Trump did to our country just shows they dont give a shit about our country. There sheeple.

THREAD CLOSED

med4u

Veteran
Now lets see which indictments come down on Trump. That's def coming. Even McConnell said he is guilty. Those that are happy what Trump did to our country just shows they dont give a shit about our country. There sheeple.

THREAD CLOSED

EpDH42MXUAEf6oR.jpeg.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

Gee, I guess they REALLY don't want Nancy to have to answer questions about what she knew and when she knew it. What are they so afraid of?

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
except he'll be 78 years old then.... Who would be stupid enough to vote for a 78 year old president?....

oh... wait a minute...you just did..

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Well, again, mango the malignant got away again.....

He is damaged...and he is worth more to the DNC now...tRump is fracturing the party....

Haley 2024 buahahaha

minds_I

Time to close this thread...tRump indictments to come????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts