What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Beard

The whole thing is infuriating and quite honestly stupid.

There's not a person in America who didn't know how this was going to play out. Just like the first time.

The GOP is all in on this jackass. Even though they continually lose due to his arrogance and incompetence.

They are literally playing out "If we can't have you no one can". Except it's with an entire country.

Poetically, of the 20 GOP seats at risk, 4 are being abandoned (Burr, Portman, Shelby, Toomey), which means the people sitting in those seats TODAY will have to answer to the voters for their actions in the matter of DJT, Esq - and for all their actions, their lack of action, their refusal to honor their oaths of office, their wanton barefaced lies, and their plainly evident complicity in the entire Trump fiasco.

GOP has been about vote suppression since they took over from the Dixiecrats, so typically they haven’t cared about things like that in the past; however, they have NEVER shown their faithlessness, their cowardice, their dishonor, their corruption before like they have CONTINUOUSLY since Rubio, Cruz, and Graham (and company) decided they’d rather be up Trump’s rectum than display any character or spine or patriotism at all.

Time for the trash to be taken out...but plenty of time for more treasonous violations of their oaths as senators and for more of their signature betrayals of their constituents and the constitution, so...some of them *might* keep their seats.

I mean, Lindsey Graham kept HIS seat in ‘20, but that’s more about just how racist SC remains, not about Graham’s popularity or respectability.

As long as they can keep the cult and the brainwashing intact, and *never* have any personal moral crises to distract them from obeying, they might survive as a party another two years...but by that time, I expect we’ll be done with minority rule by wealth-obedient racists.

med4u

Veteran
The dems willing to show edited anbiguios video
To try and deceive and cheat in an impeachment trial and to the public itself....shows their capability and outright disregard for truth....
This disgraceful act only confirms and reinforces the notion that they would cheat and steal an election
Without a care or concern for honesty and fairness or the will of the people.....
The truth will always find a way to be revealed

med4u

Veteran
Poetically, of the 20 GOP seats at risk, 4 are being abandoned (Burr, Portman, Shelby, Toomey), which means the people sitting in those seats TODAY will have to answer to the voters for their actions in the matter of DJT, Esq - and for all their actions, their lack of action, their refusal to honor their others of office, their wanton barefaced lies, and their plainly evident complicity in the entire Trump fiasco.

GOP has been about vote suppression since they took over from the Dixiecrats, so typically they haven’t cared about things like that in the past; however, they have NEVER shown their faithlessness, their cowardice, their dishonor, their corruption before like they have CONTINUOUSLY since Rubio, Cruz, and Graham (and company) decided they’d rather be up Trump’s rectum than display any character or spine or patriotism at all.

Time for the trash to be taken out...but plenty of time for more treasonous violations of their oaths as senators and for more of their signature betrayals of their constituents and the constitution, so...some of them *might* keep their seats.

I mean, Lindsey Graham kept HIS seat in ‘20, but that’s more about just how racist SC remains, not about Graham’s popularity or respectability.

As long as they can keep the cult and the brainwashing intact, and *never* have any personal moral crises to distract them from obeying, they might survive as a party another two years...but by that time, I expect we’ll be done with minority rule by wealth-obedient racists.

With a slim margin of 7 seats in the house and a
Mid term with a dem president....
The house is almost always flipped....
The GOP has already identified 47 very weak dem seats
Out of 435 up for grabs...the repubs will almost assuredly be taking the house back in 2022
Leaving sleepy Joe and kamaltoe open for impeachment....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another fine example of how the republicans and trumpers are incapable of hearing the unintentional irony in their own statements...or the outright hypocrisy...

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I will just leave this here....b uahahahahaha

‘It’s Easier to Fool People Than to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled’

minds_I

igrowone

Veteran
With a slim margin of 7 seats in the house and a
Mid term with a dem president....
The house is almost always flipped....
The GOP has already identified 47 very weak dem seats
Out of 435 up for grabs...the repubs will almost assuredly be taking the house back in 2022
Leaving sleepy Joe and kamaltoe open for impeachment....
maybe
GOP gonna frame 2022 as an impeachment referendum?
might not be the hot seller you think
how many will want a 3rd impeachment over a 6 year span?
anything is possible, but most people move on
they have bigger fish to fry than the radical party fringe that fixates on revenge

med4u

Veteran
maybe
GOP gonna frame 2022 as an impeachment referendum?
might not be the hot seller you think
how many will want a 3rd impeachment over a 6 year span?
anything is possible, but most people move on
they have bigger fish to fry than the radical party fringe that fixates on revenge

:laughing: the radical party that fixates on revenge?
Now that's rich....

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
To try and deceive and cheat in an impeachment trial and to the public itself....shows their capability and outright disregard for truth....
This disgraceful act only confirms and reinforces the notion that they would cheat and steal an election
Without a care or concern for honesty and fairness or the will of the people.....

Are you saying the election was stolen? Or just that the Dems are capable of it? And so therefore it happened? Please clarify your position.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Looks like Haley has jumped ship.....

And Tuberville is letting mango the malignant hang out to dry about when he knew about his call with McCarthy and Pence being evacuated....

The Tangerine Tyrant is damaged goods...in the days, weeks, and months to come, the damage will be made more evident...

minds_I

Phuque tRump Bloody...2021

PS...Is it getting harder to defend your bad choices of tRump?....buahahahahaha

Hempy McNoodle

They also showed fake post-edited twitter tweets as evidence.

Tampered evidence.

med4u

Veteran
Are you saying the election was stolen? Or just that the Dems are capable of it? And so therefore it happened? Please clarify your position.

I would say that a person of reasonable intelligence
And a objective disposition would have more questions than answers as to the validity of the 2020 election ....more so when given the events that have transpired over the last 4 years at the hands of the democrats
For me personally I find it a struggle to logically
Square the results with all things considered
I would also say if there ever was an opportunity for anyone to commit election fraud this election was ripe for it...

One thing I do believe if any election laws or rules
Were changed or implemented without state legislation
It would without question have to be nullified...I see no
Way around following the constitution....this is why the scotus
Should have weighed in before the election when petitioned, to rule on these questions...we would probably not be here at this point had that taken place

How bout you?

St. Phatty

They also showed fake post-edited twitter tweets as evidence.

Tampered evidence.

Why did the Trump defense hold off showing videos of Kamala Harris joking about murdering the president in the elevator ?

Not like she deserves respect.

That and the pictures of Kathy Griffin with the bloody Trump head.

What effect do they think THAT has on Trump supporters ?

I dare say the Dems certainly shared the responsibility for riling up Trump supporters into an angry state of mind.

The Trump D. only showed a fraction of the footage available.

Kathy Griffin may not be a politician - but her behavior was considered acceptable by the Dem politicians.

Let's all walk around with Bloody Dem heads. Maybe we could make a line of purses or briefcases - Bloody Feinstein, Bloody Pelosi, Bloody Chuck Schumer.

Hempy McNoodle

Why did the Trump defense hold off showing videos of Kamala Harris joking about murdering the president in the elevator ?

Not like she deserves respect.

That and the pictures of Kathy Griffin with the bloody Trump head.

What effect do they think THAT has on Trump supporters ?

I dare say the Dems certainly shared the responsibility for riling up Trump supporters into an angry state of mind.

The Trump D. only showed a fraction of the footage available.

Kathy Griffin may not be a politician - but her behavior was considered acceptable by the Dem politicians.

Let's all walk around with Bloody Dem heads. Maybe we could make a line of purses or briefcases - Bloody Feinstein, Bloody Pelosi, Bloody Chuck Schumer.

Maybe saving that for THEIR TRIALS and TRIBUNALS. I hope so anyway...

White Beard

Well of course he's guilty, guilty as Hell in fact, but trump's lawyers called the Impeachment Manager/prosecutor out for editing/embellishing the super dramatic video they used to 'prove' their case, for all to see!

......... looks Bad for them! :bigeye:

............... and so sad when BOTH sides are now using shady Faux News tactics to 'win'! :tiphat:

Interesting...so, focusing on THE PERTINENT EVIDENCE is somehow ‘proof’ of...what? Falsification? Do we graduate now from evidence to hand waving and fake outrage? Saw some yo-yo today who described the Capitol riot as an “informal tour”, and literally held 5 dead on the premises as no big deal, nothing to take particular note of.... Do you agree with him and the Trump team that stepping through a detailed timeline of events is *WRONG*? IMPROPER? That none of that should matter? Are these facts, is this evidence too mean? We shouldn’t hurt anyone’s feelings by trying to make sure this never happens again?

An odd way to uphold the constitution and the rule of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts