What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
Hey!!! Howz about those Impeachment Managers??? Gives new meaning to the word 'Managers' huh? :bigeye:

Think they may have just handed over an acquittal? :dunno:

Completely eviscerated the prosecution...
The suicidal demos have once again impaled
Themselves on their own swords....

At least their consistent...

:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We all know its a split gov/country. You either believe he is guilty or not. Id bet most of us are not stupid. He def egged on those idiots. He said a hell of a lot more inflammatory shit than he did with anything related to none violence. It will never matter what he does as we all have seen he gets a pass on it all. Since only radicalized Republicans let him get away with his crimes it will happen again. I guess they wont be satisfied until many more people are killed in the name of Trump. How stupid does someone need to be to kill people that don't have the same ideology you do. My $$ is on us blowing up the world at some point :yay:.

Hempy McNoodle

We all know its a split gov/country. You either believe he is guilty or not. Id bet most of us are not stupid. He def egged on those idiots. He said a hell of a lot more inflammatory shit than he did with anything related to none violence. It will never matter what he does as we all have seen he gets a pass on it all. Since only radicalized Republicans let him get away with his crimes it will happen again. I guess they wont be satisfied until many more people are killed in the name of Trump. How stupid does someone need to be to kill people that don't have the same ideology you do. My $$ is on us blowing up the world at some point :yay:.

Biden Admin is preparing for nuclear war with China...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
That was ridiculous.

Start with the major point of trump disputing the election results.
50 lost court cases contesting the election.
Repetitive rants of “stop the steal”
Trump people pulling the permits for the rally that did not include the Capitol area.
“Fine people on both sides”
“Stand back and stand by’
Riling up the crowd and pointing them towards the Capitol.
Trump watching the riot on tv and doing nothing.
Trump not calling in the national guard over hours of attack.
No remorse from trump. No sympathy for the family of the dead.

The defense had nothing to do with the accusations made by the prosecution.
They showed a long series of “fight” clips. Like poor trump was misunderstood.
The lawyer was a personal injury lawyer trying to tell a constitutional law professor about the constitution.
The bulk of the defense was “poor trump was the victim”

The defense could of had a guy in a gorilla suit telling jokes and republicans would have voted for him.

White Beard

Hey!!! Howz about those Impeachment Managers??? Gives new meaning to the word 'Managers' huh? :bigeye:

Think they may have just handed over an acquittal? :dunno:

Hard to imagine where this comes from: you actually figure the GOP Senate - so many of whom are COMPLICIT - have ANY interest in holding ANYONE on ‘their side’ accountable? When they can’t even read the constitution well enough to understand it? (That’s a joke: they don’t *care* what it says)

Seriously can’t imagine where you’ve spent the last 5+ years, in that case...much less how anyone can follow the House case and think somehow that they ‘staged’ it or something - or listened to “the defense” and heard anything from them addressing ANY of the element of the charge against Trump.

I mean, even Joe “You Lie!” Walsh sees through their bullshit.

Then again, I’m frequently stunned at the ability of “conservatives” to, um, *CANCEL* anyone and anything they don’t like - no matter *HOW* important they were AS “conservatives” before they said “hey, wait, that’s not right....” ONE foot out of line and suddenly ‘they were *never* conservatives, they have an agenda, they’ve switched sides’.

Can’t get much more cancelled than that...but of course, it’s “snowflake cancel culture” that’s the problem....

Yeah...that’s the ticket

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You would need to be a complete utter idiot to not expect Trump's radicalized base to break out in violence with so much hate speech being said months before that day and on that day.

It's obvious we have so many mindless people that follow Trump's commands as we've seen them say.. That's the definition of Sheeple. If the Dems where as bad as the Repubs are there would be a hell of a lot more blood spilled.

Stop saying the dems are the left. They are not!!!!!

White Beard

You would need to be a complete utter idiot to not expect Trump's radicalized base to break out in violence with so much hate speech being said months before that day and on that day.

It's obvious we have so many mindless people that follow Trump's commands as we've seen them say.. That's the definition of Sheeple. If the Dems where as bad as the Repubs are there would be a hell of a lot more blood spilled.

Stop saying the dems are the left. They are not!!!!!

Nice try, but all they can hear are the programming loops playing in their heads.

igrowone

Veteran
I think we knew what the final counts were going to be from the get go
Trump wasn't going down here
but did Trump gain from this impeachment?
don't think so, really don't see support growing
and if it's not growing it's shrinking
and a shrinking problem eventually becomes a non problem

med4u

Veteran
That was ridiculous.

Start with the major point of trump disputing the election results.
50 lost court cases contesting the election.
Repetitive rants of “stop the steal”
Trump people pulling the permits for the rally that did not include the Capitol area.
“Fine people on both sides”
“Stand back and stand by’
Riling up the crowd and pointing them towards the Capitol.
Trump watching the riot on tv and doing nothing.
Trump not calling in the national guard over hours of attack.
No remorse from trump. No sympathy for the family of the dead.

The defense had nothing to do with the accusations made by the prosecution.
They showed a long series of “fight” clips. Like poor trump was misunderstood.
The lawyer was a personal injury lawyer trying to tell a constitutional law professor about the constitution.
The bulk of the defense was “poor trump was the victim”

The defense could of had a guy in a gorilla suit telling jokes and republicans would have voted for him.

:dance013: TRUMP/VAN DER VEEN 2024

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Well of course he's guilty, guilty as Hell in fact, but trump's lawyers called the Impeachment Manager/prosecutor out for editing/embellishing the super dramatic video they used to 'prove' their case, for all to see!

......... looks Bad for them! :bigeye:

............... and so sad when BOTH sides are now using shady Faux News tactics to 'win'! :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well of course he's guilty, guilty as Hell in fact, but trump's lawyers called the Impeachment Manager/prosecutor out for editing/embellishing the super dramatic video they used to 'prove' their case, for all to see!

............... and so sad when BOTH sides are now using shady Faux News tactics to 'win'! :tiphat:

Not really, It would have been A PITA to watch Hrs of footage that had nothing to do with the issue. There basically saying the video was fake because it was edited down.

When all video becomes fake our justice system would be redundant.

oldhaole

Veteran
Completely eviscerated the prosecution...
The suicidal demos have once again impaled
Themselves on their own swords....

At least their consistent...

:tiphat:

That's sure as hell not what the rest of the world saw.

Donald Trump ginned up a riot.

The rioters trashed the Capital.

The rioters killed a cop.

The Republican party is the party of cop killers. A very simple message for 2022.

med4u

Veteran

Let's not dismiss the obvious...enough senators
Have already voted the impeachment proceedings unconstitutional twice...this fact will far outweigh
Any bullshit edited videos.....you cant bullshit the
People without the media spin

St. Phatty

they have to sideline the African American woman.

"Exculpitate" ?

"it's un-indefensible." That means, it's defensible ?

That was in a period of about 2 minutes, when they were all speaking in 2 1/2 minute chunks.

In a situation where Words Matter, the Dems do not benefit from having a nimnul delivering the words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_AbAG8XHG4

day 4 live.

They got to take questions from the General Public.

"Mr. President, what do you think of combining Blueberry and Haze ?"

Where's StonedTrout when you need someone to say, "Yeehaw".

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The whole thing is infuriating and quite honestly stupid.

There's not a person in America who didn't know how this was going to play out. Just like the first time.

The GOP is all in on this jackass. Even though they continually lose due to his arrogance and incompetence.

They are literally playing out "If we can't have you no one can". Except it's with an entire country.

Hempy McNoodle

An important precedent was established. Now they can all by tried and impeached for insurrection. I don't know what comes next, but I bet it is going to be AWESOME!!

St. Phatty

The whole thing is infuriating and quite honestly stupid.

There's not a person in America who didn't know how this was going to play out. Just like the first time.

The GOP is all in on this jackass. Even though they continually lose due to his arrogance and incompetence.

They are literally playing out "If we can't have you no one can". Except it's with an entire country.

See if this was a REAL bar, then we could actually bet.

So I will bet one Virtual Nug of Sensistar or something, that they, the Dems, will find the 17 R. senators they need, to convict, or whatever it's called.

I think they missed out on some real valid points, like that the protestors were protestors after 6 months of Lockdowns - which is a lot like martial law.

Expecting people to behave in that situation is kind of dumb.

Meaning the Capitol Police were just plain not doing their job.

Any one of us could have seen, that looks like a gathering storm (the protest on Jan 6), call for back up and lock the building.

You can't say Trump was wholely responsible but he was kind of at the center of it.

Unless we believe that the universe is one big kinetic sculpture of Coincidence with no causality, then yes Trump did have a causative effect.

Even if we can't say he's wholely responsible, let's say he's 50% responsible. There's probably a lot of precedent for sharing responsibility in legal cases.

So he's 50% responsible for a Big Mess that embarrassed the country and killed a few people.

I think Trump done hung himself. :dancer:

But I guess the Senate doesn't vote till ... Saturday ?

That is wierd. I think it was a Saturday in 1998 too, Mr. Clinton, the Big i for the little BJ at the Oval Office pass. In the Valley of the Hillary Rodham Clinton.

If that gives you nightmares you can halfway blame me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts