What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wrong as usual....VP has no authority...relying on
MSNBC schills for information will only add to
Your ignorance of actual facts..

Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States.* This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated, by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to the Secretary of the Army.* The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President.*

lol, :petting:. Only Trump calims it was him like everything he lies about. Look up your shit before you post dude you might learn a thing a 2.
https://www.factcheck.org/2021/01/timeline-of-national-guard-deployment-to-capitol/

3:04 p.m.: Miller “provides verbal approval of the full activation of DCNG (1100 total) in support of the MPD,” according to the Pentagon. In response, McCarthy immediately directs the D.C. National Guard “to initiate movement and full mobilization.” That means the D.C. guard members helping with traffic and crowd control are redeployed to support the Metropolitan Police Department at the Capitol, and the entire D.C. guard begins full mobilization.

3:19 p.m.: McCarthy explains in a phone call to Sen. Chuck Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that Miller has already approved full DCNG mobilization. Miller later releases a statement saying, “Chairman Milley and I just spoke separately with the Vice President and with Speaker Pelosi, Leader McConnell, Senator Schumer and Representative Hoyer about the situation at the U.S. Capitol. We have fully activated the D.C. National Guard to assist federal and local law enforcement as they work to peacefully address the situation.” No mention is made of Trump’s involvement.

Last edited:

St. Phatty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghB2FsGmziw

Day 2 of impeachment proceedings.

Definitely worth a listen.

Full of moments when you say AWWWWWW to the TV because the Dems are whining so much, and using so much faux patriotic language. Everything but baby-kissing and videos of cute puppies.

But they do make the case.

If there was a betting thing right now I would guess they'll get 80 votes.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's because the 'rioters' are about to be exposed as 'nevertrumpers.'

Reports are bubbling up that many were the same Ukrainian Neo-Nazis that the Obama era CIA sponsored to do exactly the same thing in Ukraine. I think that was in 2014..

This is exactly what I thought, a deep state guerrilla army which is shipped around the world. I wouldnt be surprised if many are pedos too.

Well, at least we know that Trump really, really loves them. They are his special patriots.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I'm so glad I don't spend my time worrying about pedo deep state guerillas. If a friend told me he was worried about PDSG's, I might recommend laying off the Sativas.

igrowone

Veteran
I'm so glad I don't spend my time worrying about pedo deep state guerillas. If a friend told me he was worried about PDSG's, I might recommend laying off the Sativas.
the wrong kind of Sativas
back in the day it was weed dusted with PCP for that effect

Hempy McNoodle

the wrong kind of Sativas
back in the day it was weed dusted with PCP for that effect

In 9th grade, I bought a little bag of 'white widow' from a classmate. It was like a 6 hour rollercoaster of neon light. I have had white widow dozens of times since and no weed has ever been anything like that. I think it may have been dusted with PCP or something..

igrowone

Veteran
In 9th grade, I bought a little bag of 'white widow' from a classmate. It was like a 6 hour rollercoaster of neon light. I have had white widow dozens of times since and no weed has ever been anything like that. I think it may have been dusted with PCP or something..
not likely PCP
not that pleasant

M

member 505892

I saw a documentary about addiction or something a few years ago, and a nurse from an ER said they had a guy brought in who was acting crazy from PCP and they strapped him to a gurney.... then he bit the metal rail on the gurney until all his teeth crumbled out and didn't even seem to care or notice....

I don't think i'll be chasing that particular high.... ever....

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

igrowone

Veteran
I saw a documentary about addiction or something a few years ago, and a nurse from an ER said they had a guy brought in who was acting crazy from PCP and they strapped him to a gurney.... then he bit the metal rail on the gurney until all his teeth crumbled out and didn't even seem to care or notice....

I don't think i'll be chasing that particular high.... ever....
once was enough for me
not a horrible experience, but pretty nasty on the whole
that was many moons ago and swore off synthetic shit after that
it comes from nature's grab bag or not at all

St. Phatty

God I would pay money to watch Trump smoke pot laced with PCP.

Or just to smoke pot.

Hempy McNoodle

I was so fucked up from whatever it was. I can say it wasnt all that pleasant. Just very powerful. To give you all an idea, I could not tell if I was vomiting or not, the whole time. I saw the rainbow of light spewing out of my mouth like a garden hose in darkness. I can tell you that my room wasnt all that dark and it turned out that I wasnt puking for six hours all over my room. When it faded off, There was no puke anywhere.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I was so fucked up from whatever it was. I can say it wasnt all that pleasant. Just very powerful. To give you all an idea, I could not tell if I was vomiting or not, the whole time. I saw the rainbow of light spewing out of my mouth like a garden hose in darkness. I can tell you that my room wasnt all that dark and it turned out that I wasnt puking for six hours all over my room. When it faded off, There was no puke anywhere.

Is this the same time you saw the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]pedo deep state guerillas?[/FONT]

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Hey!!! Howz about those Impeachment Managers??? Gives new meaning to the word 'Managers' huh? :bigeye:

Think they may have just handed over an acquittal? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.