What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolandomota

56 44 it's constitutional what a ridiculous argument its so typical of Republicans to not accept a vote if they lose
One thing they have not mentioned is how trump said don't stand back and don't stand down when he first realized he lost it's in tape I know I saw it but I can't find it to their was not much said about it at the time since Biden had already won

Hempy McNoodle

Now the republicans are throwing the rioters under the bus by saying that they are to blame, but tRump didn’t incite, how dumb do they think the American people are...

That's because the 'rioters' are about to be exposed as 'nevertrumpers.'

Reports are bubbling up that many were the same Ukrainian Neo-Nazis that the Obama era CIA sponsored to do exactly the same thing in Ukraine. I think that was in 2014..

This is exactly what I thought, a deep state guerrilla army which is shipped around the world. I wouldnt be surprised if many are pedos too.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

Reports are bubbling up that many were the same Ukrainian Neo-Nazis that the Obama era CIA sponsored to do exactly the same thing in Ukraine. I think that was in 2014..

This is exactly what I thought, a deep state guerrilla army which is shipped around the world. I wouldnt be surprised if many are pedos too.

You really out did yourself this time.

redlaser

Veteran
Bubbling...

[iframe1]ARnDzRRMH3s[/iframe1]

“What your seeing and what your reading about isn’t really happening”

[iframe1]2VAym1b8jnY[/iframe1]

med4u

Veteran
Pssst ...he was impeached while in office and Moscow Mitch delayed the trial :moon:

Is screaming "FIGHT" 16 times , just a gentle suggestion to meander down to the Capital?
Or was it the suggestion that if you don't Fight like hell , you won't have a country"?
Again asking for the majority of Americans

Suggesting people go to the Capitol and peacefully
And patriotically make their voices heard..
Nullifies any suggestions or insinuations of violence
Full stop
I find it ridiculous that you believe the majority of Americans don't comprehend this ...or maybe don't want to hear the reality of the circumstances because it doesn't fit your narrative of hate....

If trump was wanting an insurrection...why would he
Suggest deploying the national gaurd to assist
In advance of the rally....3 days before the rally?

An excerpt from the DOD timeline

Jan. 3:*The Department of Defense*confirms with Capitol Police that there is no request for DoD*support,*according to the Pentagon.

Acting Defense Secretary Christopher*Miller meets with “select Cabinet Members to discuss DoD support to law enforcement*agencies and potential requirements*for DoD support,”*the Pentagon says.

Miller and Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff,*meet with Trump, according to the Department of Defense. Trump agrees to activate the D.C. National Guard to support D.C. police (not Capitol Police) with crowd and traffic control.*The Pentagon later tells*Pro Publica, “The President had no role in tactical matters as the capabilities deployed and location were dictated solely by the request from D.C. government

med4u

Veteran

As the timeline and orders issued out for securing the Capitol ,with intelligence gathered before the 6th of jan...and actual response from dod ....become available

This incident becomes quite suspect as to who was behind it....don't know about the pedos....but if you
Examine all relevant information available as of now

Hempys take becomes more in focus...

Disproportionate number of current and former military personnel arrested in Capitol attack, CNN analysis shows - CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/31/us/capitol-riot-arrests-active-military-veterans-soh/index.html

growlegal

Veteran
If trump was wanting an insurrection...why would he
Suggest deploying the national gaurd to assist
In advance of the rally....3 days before the rally?

Covering his ass just like a good mafia Don
Never say it directly, use the wink and nod to get your message across to the insurrectionist

58 % of Americans think he should be indicted :dance013:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He didn't deploy the NG did he. When asked to do it that day he refused and VP pence had to do it.

med4u

Veteran
He didn't deploy the NG did he. When asked to do it that day he refused and VP pence had to do it.

Wrong as usual....VP has no authority...relying on
MSNBC schills for information will only add to
Your ignorance of actual facts..

Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States.* This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated, by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to the Secretary of the Army.* The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President.*

Gry

picture.php

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's happening here in the war room today
Is it true Dominion will oversee all future elections....
:laughing:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I don't know how anyone can watch this and give the guy a pass.
Lists of those nay votes will be kept and remembered forever.

There is no doubt that felony convictions will follow for taxes, voting interference and other criminal acts.
These convictions will end his political career

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yep P.T. Barnum got away with it for years. :laughing:

growlegal

Veteran
Wrong as usual....VP has no authority...relying on
MSNBC schills for information will only add to
Your ignorance of actual facts..

Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States.* This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated, by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to the Secretary of the Army.* The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President.*

"Your ignorance of actual facts"

New York Times: “Defense and administration officials said it was Vice President Mike Pence, not President Trump, who approved the order to deploy the D.C. National Guard. It was unclear why the president, who incited the protesters to storm the Capitol and who is still the commander in chief, did not give the order.”

med4u

Veteran
"Your ignorance of actual facts"

New York Times: “Defense and administration officials said it was Vice President Mike Pence, not President Trump, who approved the order to deploy the D.C. National Guard. It was unclear why the president, who incited the protesters to storm the Capitol and who is still the commander in chief, did not give the order.”

:laughing: Oh...the New York times? There's a fountain of reliable sources....what's unclear is how that rag stays in biz...

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: Oh...the New York times? There's a fountain of reliable sources....what's unclear is how that rag stays in biz...

RU kidding? My pad was 31 renwick st a million years ago, nice loft building owned as most buildings are in that hood by the Ponte Family and let me tell you it was a hike to the village on a Saturday night to get the 14lb Sunday NY times.......which was used as starter paper in my fireplace and I was sure others did the same with theirs. Does that answer your question? :tiphat:

Hempy McNoodle

I don't know how anyone can watch this and give the guy a pass.
Lists of those nay votes will be kept and remembered forever.

There is no doubt that felony convictions will follow for taxes, voting interference and other criminal acts.
These convictions will end his political career

There you go again.."any day now' the arrest or indictment will come...any day now."

Haha, see what I did there?^

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There you go again.."any day now' the arrest or indictment will come...any day now."

Haha, see what I did there?^

Hempy, It's been a long road with the "nobody can touch the president" story.
They are getting in line as we speak. Georgia has him on tape trying to rig the election.
The more he slips by - the higher the target value.

Status
Not open for further replies.