What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Buahahahahaha...whose you're president....that's right baby....buahahahahahaha

tRump is losing his cult...even they can not deny the cold hard truth that they were conned.

minds_I

med4u

Veteran
And how does that prove Trumps innocence asking for the majority of Americans?

The impeachment hearing is unconstitutional from the get and will render a dismissal vote at any rate
But assuming trump were still president being impeached.....
It is up to the prosecution to convince the Senate members that a high crime and misdemeanor has taken place.....simply suggesting to people to go to the Capitol peacefully and patriotically to make their voices heard...is a far cry from inciting an insurrection ....
Presumption of innocence places the burden of proof on the prosecutors

Absolem

"Watch what happens". We heard that same shit about how Hillary was going to be arrested. Trust the Plan. lmao

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The impeachment hearing is unconstitutional from the get and will render a dismissal vote at any rate
But assuming trump were still president being impeached.....
It is up to the prosecution to convince the Senate members that a high crime and misdemeanor has taken place.....simply suggesting to people to go to the Capitol peacefully and patriotically to make their voices heard...is a far cry from inciting an insurrection ....
Presumption of innocence places the burden of proof on the prosecutors

Prof has no bearing on anything that includes republicans. It wouldn't matter if Trump shot someone as he has said he would get away with it.. The rep only cares about getting re-elected. If they vote to prevent Trump from holding any office again it would piss off Trumps radicalized base which would prevent them from re-election. We all know what's going on dude. The dems proved their case on day 1. That doesn't matter. Power-hungry politicians that don't care about the country anymore that's all you have.

med4u

Veteran
Prof has no bearing on anything that includes republicans. It wouldn't matter if Trump shot someone as he has said he would get away with it.. The rep only cares about getting re-elected. If they vote to prevent Trump from holding any office again it would piss off Trumps radicalized base which would prevent them from re-election. We all know what's going on dude. The dems proved their case on day 1. That doesn't matter. Power-hungry politicians that don't care about the country anymore that's all you have.

The only thing the dems proved is that impeaching a former official is legit,and will prove devastating to them in the future....I can see a day when the entire
Democrat party will be impeached en masse ..

:tiphat:

St. Phatty

if you sat Trump down with supporters that got violent on Jan. 6 and asked what inspired them on Jan 6

There's only one right answer for Trump - "the Buck stops Here".

Would that be the Presidential Answer ?

Of course, he's not a Buck Stops Here kind of guy.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only thing the dems proved is that impeaching a former official is legit,and will prove devastating to them in the future....I can see a day when the entire
Democrat party will be impeached en masse ..

:tiphat:

It is legit. This is not the 1st time its been done. Your acting like this is something new lol.
Secretary of War William Belknap over corruption charges was Impeached after he resigned.

Hempy McNoodle

"Watch what happens". We heard that same shit about how Hillary was going to be arrested. Trust the Plan. lmao

I think it's all part of the strategy. All of these Q strategies are bubbling up peripherally. There are so many signs that suggest that the nation is in a state of 'continuity of Government' or COG. And, I'd be looking closely at Burma (Myanmar) right now. A military take over due to smartmatic voting machines run by China? What did the military find there? More fentanyl than they "ever expected?" Where was it going to be sold? I wonder if they'll find anything else..

So, now the Myanmar military says they will run a new safe election. I think this is what will happen hear.

Did you all read or hear about Time Magazines expose' about the giant conspiracy to ensure the coup in the US election?

Look at Myanmar...

Hempy McNoodle

The precident set by this impeachment, will likely be used to permanently remove the deep state players from our political system.
How do you drain the swamp?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it wont work unless the house and Senate are both in the hands of 1 party. Being able to tell a sham for reality seems to be hard for some lol.

Hempy McNoodle

As my favorite inside source always said, "these people are sick." "The cure will spread worldwide."

What other countries are using these voting machines?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.