What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
Its truly interesting to see how well rounded those who dislike Trump are compared to those who somehow still support him. Its night and day. Fuck trump.

I have to applaude your concise, thoughtful interpretation of the legal, constitutional, and political facts, and ramifications.

Attack the argument, not the group you oppose.

packerfan79

Veteran
We arent discussing the constitutionality of whats going on. Its already been proven it is. You saying its not is nonsense. Maybe this will help you get it .

[youtubeif]Su6n9lF9YtU[/youtubeif]
Nothing has been proven except your ideological hackery. A bunch of Democrats who have insighted violence many times, don't get to decide what the constitution says.

A constitutional process is in fact, governed by the constitution. Don't like it, tough shit buttercup.

I have been 100% consistent, Bernie Sanders shouldn't be impeached for his supposed insightment, neither should Trump. We in the real world call it, integrity.

I bet you loved the democrats "movie". To bad it's not factual.

I thought you guys didn't like it when Project Veritas, edited video, no problem when the democrats make movies to prove a farcical crime.

M

member 505892

Have always felt the vast majority of our republican brothers are decent and solid individuals with whom I have agreement on some issues.
I seldom fail to be disgusted with a media that attempts at every opportunity
to generate animosity between us.

Perhaps the media has some weight to bear but these days 'the media' is anyone with a phone, which is everybody.... there is more independent 'news' than ever before, the world is changing faster than we can adapt.... sure there are channels AIMED at radical views on either side of the spectrum but you can't really solely place blame on them, they just provide the product that people watch, if people didn't watch then they would have to change until they found something that people did watch.

IDK what your laws are over there but there should be good faith laws about what can call themselves 'News' to protect citizens who don't know any better.

Donald Trump is a master manipulator and truly does not care about anything other than himself having all eyes on him.... he is by definition a BAD FAITH ACTOR, and regardless if you like some of the policies he puts forward, the fact remains that he will go in ANY direction politically if he thinks it will give him power.... it is so far beyond obvious who and what he is.... it really depresses me that so many millions of people cannot see straight through him....

Man.... i really can't understand it.... he's the biggest fraud to walk the earth and people still go weak at the knees and lick his boots like he's something special.

I think he's a sickness, he LOVES the division.... when people love him for that, you can hardly blame the media, because when the pro trump media oppose him of anything his mindless fans even turn against those pro Trump channels....

They say don't hate the player, hate the game.... yeah, sometimes you've got to hate the player too.
A player who has no regard for the rules at all....

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can smell the fear of them losing power.
The fear of Biden having to run against Trump again after Joe's driven us into an unrecognizable shadow of what what the USA once was.The average Joe isn't going to be on board with the woke n broke come 2024.The desperation is fucking comical.

2yvpcsk.gif

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to applaude your concise, thoughtful interpretation of the legal, constitutional, and political facts, and ramifications.

Attack the argument, not the group you oppose.

Im glad you still support a national threat to society. He lied about EVERYTHING. Bring up the constitution all you want. He is an ape. The guy lied to all of us over and over. He is as disgusting a human being as they come. Watch him go down in history as the biggest imbecile in office. Even some of the thickest headed people have come out of their Trump trance, but you, you maintain. Good for you sir. :tiphat:
The central park 5 situation was enough for you to understand his character. He, prior to their conviction, paid out of pocket to suggest their death. They were cleared of all charges. Did he try to make that right? Did he apologize when given the opportunity? No. Did he lie about covid? Yes. Did he downplay covid even after getting it himself? Yup. Did he dupe everyone into thinking he would march with those terrorists who stormed the capitol? He sure did! Oh but wait he was cool about taxes right? Please. Stock market? HE IS A BAD MAN. Stop defending someone who literally tried to fuck over democracy. He tried to invalidate a free and fair vote. He is the most unamerican president ever and you will never convince the sane otherwise. Good day sir.

Gry

Perhaps the media has some weight to bear but these days 'the media' is anyone with a phone, which is everybody.... there is more independent 'news' than ever before, the world is changing faster than we can adapt.... sure there are channels AIMED at radical views on either side of the spectrum but you can't really solely place blame on them, they just provide the product that people watch, if people didn't watch then they would have to change until they found something that people did watch.

IDK what your laws are over there but there should be good faith laws about what can call themselves 'News' to protect citizens who don't know any better.

Donald Trump is a master manipulator and truly does not care about anything other than himself having all eyes on him.... he is by definition a BAD FAITH ACTOR, and regardless if you like some of the policies he puts forward, the fact remains that he will go in ANY direction politically if he thinks it will give him power.... it is so far beyond obvious who and what he is.... it really depresses me that so many millions of people cannot see straight through him....

Man.... i really can't understand it.... he's the biggest fraud to walk the earth and people still go weak at the knees and lick his boots like he's something special.

I think he's a sickness, he LOVES the division.... when people love him for that, you can hardly blame the media, because when the pro trump media oppose him of anything his mindless fans even turn against those pro Trump channels....

They say don't hate the player, hate the game.... yeah, sometimes you've got to hate the player too.
A player who has no regard for the rules at all....

We had such laws that you described. They lasted until the mid eighties.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FCC_fairness_doctrine
Would like to see it replaced with similar, but do not expect to see that happen.
Could not possibly agree with you more on the current pace of change.
Heard it said all my life, that the power is more intoxicating than any drug.
That was demonstrated clearly.
When we fail to address serious issues we condemn our future.
The US has failed to address them for a long time now.
You may have noticed some politicians suggest that we " give this a pass".
The sad truth being that we have done so in the past, with an issue of a
similar nature, which lead us to this.

packerfan79

Veteran
Im glad you still support a national threat to society. He lied about EVERYTHING. Bring up the constitution all you want. He is an ape. The guy lied to all of us over and over. He is as disgusting a human being as they come. Watch him go down in history as the biggest imbecile in office. Even some of the thickest headed people have come out of their Trump trance, but you, you maintain. Good for you sir. :tiphat:
The central park 5 situation was enough for you to understand his character. He, prior to their conviction, paid out of pocket to suggest their death. They were cleared of all charges. Did he try to make that right? Did he apologize when given the opportunity? No. Did he lie about covid? Yes. Did he downplay covid even after getting it himself? Yup. Did he dupe everyone into thinking he would march with those terrorists who stormed the capitol? He sure did! Oh but wait he was cool about taxes right? Please. Stock market? HE IS A BAD MAN. Stop defending someone who literally tried to fuck over democracy. He tried to invalidate a free and fair vote. He is the most unamerican president ever and you will never convince the sane otherwise. Good day sir.

Again, stellar job of attacking the argument, not the person. :jerkit:

The left is so short sighted they have no concern for the potential long-term effects of disregarding the constitution to "get" the guy you hate. You guys already forgot about Harry Reid and the nuclear option. Your standard would allow congress to impeach virtually any candidate. Yes, even Democrats.

When you are ruled by hatred, you are incapable of objective thought.

Most of your claims, are CNN's version of the truth.

The constitution, specifically the first ammendment was written to protect speech that is the most disgusting, and offensive speech. By protecting speech you hate, you are protecting your speech.

Ultimately, neither you or I matter, our opinions are meaningless. We're just pleebs.

growlegal

Veteran
Again, stellar job of attacking the argument, not the person. :jerkit:

The left is so short sighted they have no concern for the potential long-term effects of disregarding the constitution to "get" the guy you hate. You guys already forgot about Harry Reid and the nuclear option. Your standard would allow congress to impeach virtually any candidate. Yes, even Democrats.

When you are ruled by hatred, you are incapable of objective thought.

Most of your claims, are CNN's version of the truth.

The constitution, specifically the first ammendment was written to protect speech that is the most disgusting, and offensive speech. By protecting speech you hate, you are protecting your speech.

Ultimately, neither you or I matter, our opinions are meaningless. We're just pleebs.

"And the left"?
So all "the right " are Qanon ?

See how that works
Stop trying to take the moral high ground the right has proven principles no longer matter to them just a big "R"

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"And the left"?
So all "the right " are Qanon ?

See how that works
Stop trying to take the moral high ground the right has proven principles no longer matter to them just a big "R"

packer will never concede that even "free speech" has limits, if it means that Chump will be held accountable... "but he's the PRESIDENT! you're not being FAIR!":bigeye: as if that mattered...

growlegal

Veteran
packer will never concede that even "free speech" has limits, if it means that Chump will be held accountable... "but he's the PRESIDENT! you're not being FAIR!":bigeye: as if that mattered...

The whole TDS thing is smacking them in the face
and I kinda like it

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Its like watching someone drown in their own fallacies. Its ok, lots like packer out there to make him feel better. :wtf:

packerfan79

Veteran

I can see more than 2 seconds into the future. You can't do that when you are ruled by hatred. I actually care about free speech for you as much as I do for myself. I could care less if a politician is screwed. I care about the American people who will have this power used against them in short otder. The patriot act comes to mind.

Better that 1000 guilty men go free than 1 innocent man be convicted.

It's not a matter of fairness, thats a joke, life ain't never going to be fair.

You are free to say whatever you want, just like I am. The difference is I acknowledge your rights, while you don't, acknowledge the rights of people you disagree with.

Look up the Brandenburg case, if you want to know the actual limitations on the 1st ammendment.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FYI stop confusing the left with Democrats.

The Republican party has lost it's mind when the only people they represent are Radicalized. Trump lost the White House, Lost the Senate, Lost the House. Yet they still bend over for Trump. If killing your party is the goal your on the right track.

growlegal

Veteran
I can see more than 2 seconds into the future. You can't do that when you are ruled by hatred. I actually care about free speech for you as much as I do for myself. I could care less if a politician is screwed. I care about the American people who will have this power used against them in short otder. The patriot act comes to mind.

Better that 1000 guilty men go free than 1 innocent man be convicted.

It's not a matter of fairness, thats a joke, life ain't never going to be fair.

You are free to say whatever you want, just like I am. The difference is I acknowledge your rights, while you don't, acknowledge the rights of people you disagree with.

Look up the Brandenburg case, if you want to know the actual limitations on the 1st ammendment.
Yelling fire in a crowded theatre isn't free speech
Your rights end when mine are violated and no the people who attacked my Capital are not Patriots they are insurrectionist ...period

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahahaha ......the division is getting wider by the day in this country.
Cant wait to see what's next.
Trump continues to be all the media focuses on , every hour of everyday.2022 will be no different if they're talking about Trump it distracts from what Joe is doing.....lmao

Absolem

White privilege allows you to hide behind the "constitution" when it comes to free speech. Yet these same people have a whole different standard when it comes to muslims speaking their mind. One muslim saying something radical is followed up by a call to every prominent muslim in the country to denounce what they said.

Love how white people cry how tough they have it. "Poor little me, born white in the world's richest country".

btw. I'm a white boy living in Michigan.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Media is in large part responsible for what's happening in this country.Things are going according to plan for some very very wealthy,and powerful people me thinks.
Some entertaining shit to come.....pivotal times fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts