What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all,

Waste of time...it would be my experience tRumphumpers arte heartless and have no clue what it would take for a mother to send her kid alone across unimaginable danger for a chance at a life.

I am most fortunate, as I have no clue either. But I can imagine and have compassion.

minds_I

And I thought Sally Struthers was good on those SPCA commercials.......
Wait a minute ....I have an idea ,can you bring out that wrought emotion at will ?
If we have you ask Joe.....nevermind! That's your president.......buhahaha
#CAGEYJOE

Gry

Hello all,

Waste of time...it would be my experience tRumphumpers arte heartless and have no clue what it would take for a mother to send her kid alone across unimaginable danger for a chance at a life.

I am most fortunate, as I have no clue either. But I can imagine and have compassion.

minds_I
Have always felt the vast majority of our republican brothers are decent and solid individuals with whom I have agreement on some issues.
I seldom fail to be disgusted with a media that attempts at every opportunity
to generate animosity between us.

minds_I

Veteran
Have always felt the vast majority of our republican brothers are decent and solid individuals with whom I have agreement on some issues.
I seldom fail to be disgusted with a media that attempts at every opportunity
to generate animosity between us.

Hello all,

I had always had this opinion as well...then came tRump and exposed the dark underbelly of my fellow Americans.

And it angers me...but in the end I have only myself to be angry at as I was blinded to the callousness and unable to comprehend the depths of darkness that has been hidden in the souls of my fellow American.

Sadly, huffing a bag will not fix this....but I will try...again.

minds_I

St. Phatty

Trump's impeachment lawyers.........

He only hires the best? Did Trump's lawyers cry mercy yet?

Bruce Cantor's 7 minute speech was something else.

sort of like a Speechmaster's debut.

Or a speech on the floor of the Roman Empire in AD 475.

Did the Roman Empire end in 476 or 1453 AD ?

packerfan79

Veteran
That was the sorriest attempt at a defense as Ive seen. All nonsense. Nothing to do with the charges presented.

The Senate has no jurisdiction, and these hoax charges (again) take a giant shit on the bill of rights. Any reasonable person, not blinded by unending rage for half the country and the candidate they voted for, would see this literally is a prosecution of 1st amendment protected speech.

Unfortunately, the left no longer believes Americans have the right to disagree with them.

I have seen no acknowledgement of a few key facts.

1. The capital riots was pre planned, before the speech.

2. The riot started while Trump was on stage speaking, how did his speech insight, people who weren't even there when the speech was made?

3. The chief Justice is not presiding over the hoax trial. A senator who previously voted to remove the president, can't be an impartial judge.

4. Hundreds of democrats have used the same language, some being by your standards, responsible for violence against members of congress.

Let's see who on the left is willing to address the above points, and who will support another hoax.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Senate has no jurisdiction, and these hoax charges (again) take a giant shit on the bill of rights. Any reasonable person, not blinded by unending rage for half the country and the candidate they voted for, would see this literally is a prosecution of 1st amendment protected speech.

Unfortunately, the left no longer believes Americans have the right to disagree with them.

2. The riot started while Trump was on stage speaking, how did his speech insight, people who weren't even there when the speech was made?

3. The chief Justice is not presiding over the hoax trial. A senator who previously voted to remove the president, can't be an impartial judge.

4. Hundreds of democrats have used the same language, some being by your standards, responsible for violence against members of congress.

Let's see who on the left is willing to address the above points, and who will support another hoax.

PTDS.......Post Trump Derangement Syndrome

May become a medically accepted diagnosis soon.
#MOREFREESHIT

igrowone

Veteran
and the trumpets gently weep
trial looking better after day 1
thought it was going to be watching the dead walk
but I sense more of an up beat rhythm
this could get good, real good

packerfan79

Veteran
PTDS.......Post Trump Derangement Syndrome

May become a medically accepted diagnosis soon.
#MOREFREESHIT

They will never learn. This goes one of 2 ways.

1. They fail, again.

2. There own gods(democrat politicians) will be removed in short order. Republicans will take back the house and senate, just like they did after Obama's first term(1000) seats nationwide.

At that point Republicans can impeach, remove, and terminate
eligibility for every Democrat politician running for office.

Either way the mental disorder will harm the democrats, just as much as it hurts the constitution.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can smell the fear of them losing power.
The fear of Biden having to run against Trump again after Joe's driven us into an unrecognizable shadow of what what the USA once was.The average Joe isn't going to be on board with the woke n broke come 2024.The desperation is fucking comical.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

lol, all Nonsense. This is not a criminal case. Trump is 100% guilty regardless of any rules you think are being broken. He needs to pay the price for an attempted coup that caused people to die.

His Lawyer's are morons

packerfan79

Veteran
lol, all Nonsense. This is not a criminal case. Trump is 100% guilty regardless of any rules you think are being broken. He needs to pay the price for an attempted coup that caused people to die.

His Lawyer's are morons

So, simple minded. There is a reason good lawyers make $1,000.00 an hour and you DON'T.

So, vengeance is now a duty of congress? I bet that never comes back to bite Burnie Sanders in the ass.

Impeachment is a constitutional process, anyone who pretends the constitution doesn't apply to constitutional process. should probably keep there mouth shut, to keep there foot out of it.

Thanks for playing.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Republican Senator Bill Cassidy gives a recap on the testimony he saw today.
There will be more.

[YOUTUBEIF]-fK8etWRRwI[/YOUTUBEIF]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, simple minded. There is a reason good lawyers make $1,000.00 an hour and you DON'T.

So, vengeance is now a duty of congress? I bet that never comes back to bite Burnie Sanders in the ass.

Impeachment is a constitutional process, anyone who pretends the constitution doesn't apply to constitutional process. should probably keep there mouth shut, to keep there foot out of it.

Thanks for playing.

People dying is not a game dude. Its always the other guys fault with you guys :D. Still all nonsense the way you think. Its why our country is where it is. Presiding SC justice is only needed when removal of a POTUS is being done. That's not what they are seeking. If Trumps paying them that he got grifted lol.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trump is reportedly furious with his lawyers already...

good luck finding any lawyer,no matter how sleazy,to work with trump if anyone brings criminal charges against him...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
trump is reportedly furious with his lawyers already...

good luck finding any lawyer,no matter how sleazy,to work with trump if anyone brings criminal charges against him...

Philadelphia lawyer Michael van der Veen, the new added personal injury lawyer, sued Trump previously, accusing him of making ’'repeated claims’' that mail voting is ripe with fraud ’'despite having no evidence in support of these claims.’'

That's what he gets for stiffing his lawyers on getting paid time after time.

packerfan79

Veteran
People dying is not a game dude. Its always the other guys fault with you guys :D. Still all nonsense the way you think. Its why our country is where it is. Presiding SC justice is only needed when removal of a POTUS is being done. That's not what they are seeking. If Trumps paying them that he got grifted lol.

Sorry, if the constitution is nonsense to you, but it's the law of the land deal with it. Or go to a country that doesn't have constitutional protections.

Our country is where it is because people refuse to keep the same standards for all Americans.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its truly interesting to see how well rounded those who dislike Trump are compared to those who somehow still support him. Its night and day. Fuck trump.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry, if the constitution is nonsense to you, but it's the law of the land deal with it. Or go to a country that doesn't have constitutional protections.

Our country is where it is because people refuse to keep the same standards for all Americans.

We arent discussing the constitutionality of whats going on. Its already been proven it is. You saying its not is nonsense. Maybe this will help you get it .

[youtubeif]Su6n9lF9YtU[/youtubeif]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts