What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope my money is on them getting a permanent green card. Those kids should sue the US gov. .

Trumps policy is not Biden's policy. There very different.

But who's going to raise them?
I'm sure many of us here would be willing to take them in and provide a future for them.If Joe sends them back there will be hell to pay.

Gry

Trump children emotional was priceless.

Attempting to compare dealing with unattended children,
with deliberately removing them from their parents,
is misguided at best.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump children emotional was priceless.

Attempting to compare dealing with unattended children,
with deliberately removing them from their parents,
is misguided at best

This is what many cant seem to understand. There situations are not even close to the same but try to make it seem the same.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was reading this morning about how the republicans can basically not show up for the vote and thus let the dems convict trump that way...seems perfect as it's the most spineless way they can convict while not voting to convict and they can put on a big show for the less intellectually capable trump minions to pretend they were against it...

oldhaole

Veteran
Back to reality.

Anyone watching the impeachment hearing?

Yup.

You would think the Republicans would take the gift and dump the giant orange treason monkey.... but they won't.

They are just that stupid.

packerfan79

Veteran
i was reading this morning about how the republicans can basically not show up for the vote and thus let the dems convict trump that way...seems perfect as it's the most spineless way they can convict while not voting to convict and they can put on a big show for the less intellectually capable trump minions to pretend they were against it...

Keep dreaming, bike boi.

45 senators have already voted the senate has no jurisdiction. That pesky constitution keeps getting in the way, of the unending thirst for power. 1st, 4th, and 5th amendment are clearly violated by the Democrats.
:laughing:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
History is being written.

Cicilline just blew up trumps legal brief on the only reference to a constitutional law professor.

The professor himself said he was misquoted.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is what many cant seem to understand. There situations are not even close to the same but try to make it seem the same.

Kids being put in cages was the point , not why , but where.
Kids dont belong in cages , we have already made this error with previous administration's.

Other refugees occupy hotels .......the kids would probably opt for that instead of a cage.It would be a little more humane.

Gry

Kids being put in cages was the point , not why , but where.
Kids dont belong in cages , we have already made this error with previous administration's.

Other refugees occupy hotels .......the kids would probably opt for that instead of a cage.It would be a little more humane.
No, children being taken from their parents by the past administration was the problem, it had not ever been done before, and many of those children may never be reunited with their families.
What was done was unprecedented and monstrous.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep dreaming, bike boi.

45 senators have already voted the senate has no jurisdiction. That pesky constitution keeps getting in the way, of the unending thirst for power. 1st, 4th, and 5th amendment are clearly violated by the Democrats.
:laughing:

Gotta keep an eye on David 'gaping' Cicilline though.
Him and his dad 'Jack' were high profile Mafia attorneys in RI and Mass for years , and good at getting murderers off.
A good lawyer can free the guilty , as well as convict the innocent.
This friggin guy could convince people the Kennedys dont suffer from hereditary mental illness.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
If they cant find these poor kids parents here , Joe will deport them , and make them begin the perilous journey once again.
Would you have them sent back to a life of no hope ...

Kinda lost me with it's Trumps fault there's unaccompanied children at the border today.
Trump is importing them now.....

This is absurd. "Joe will deport them"
From a trump supporter............ Those poor kids....

Those kids will have foster homes, citizenship, lifetime counseling, and education. Vast efforts will be made to find the parents using DNA and the parents will be given citizenship and other benefits to try and make up for one of America's darkest deeds.

Impeachment.

Everything in RI state government is mafia.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, children being taken from their parents by the past administration was the problem, it had not ever been done before, and many of those children may never be reunited with their families.
What was done was unprecedented and monstrous.

And DHS didnt keep records of who and where the parents were,scattered them around the country with many being deported.
Border agents also confirmed many merely pretended to be parents to have a better chance of staying.We can thank lawyers from the US going and rehearsing what they should say when they arrive at the border.

The kids biden will be putting in cages .....trump didnt separate them from their parents, at least that hasn't been reported yet.Wouldnt be surprised to hear he is actively separating them in Mexico, it's actually very likely.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hopefully the kids parents can be found , we all know children raised in foster homes and , or adopted grow up and have hostility issues that can last a lifetime.
These poor kids , hopefully joe can find someone who wants them.The feeling of not being wanted by their birth parents will leave deep scars.

Gry

Hopefully the kids parents can be found , we all know children raised in foster homes and , or adopted grow up and have hostility issues that can last a lifetime.
These poor kids , hopefully joe can find someone who wants them.The feeling of not being wanted by their birth parents will leave deep scars.
The kids were from Honduras which has been tuned into a narco hellhole, the market that is being fed is ours.
They were sent here by parents who wanted desperately to provide the kids with an opportunity to grow up somewhere more decent than the hellhole the they did came from.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The kids were from Honduras which has been tuned into a narco hellhole, the market that is being fed is ours.
They were sent here by parents who wanted desperately to provide the kids with an opportunity to grow up somewhere more decent than the hellhole the they did came from.

I don't personally know , or have spoken with these families so I cant say what their motives are.

Gry

I don't personally know , or have spoken with these families so I cant say what their motives are.
There is a woman from Barbados who has a radio program locally.
She works ceaselessly to try to improve conditions for those from
Honduras, and speaks of the fate of of that population on a regular basis.
The conditions she speaks of on a regular basis are tragic and horrendous.

Honduran child migrants leave home because of poverty and violence

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...073040-a56d-488c-9473-1265d1a8c2aa_story.html

‘Flee or die’: violence drives Central America’s child migrants to US border

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/09/central-america-child-migrants-us-border-crisis

Honduran kids flee terror at home, hope for opportunity in U.S.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-for-opportunity-in-u-s-idUSKBN0F00CU20140625
I Spent Two Years in Honduras. This is Why People Are Fleeing From There.

https://www.savethechildrenactionne...as-this-is-why-people-are-fleeing-from-there/
Why Families Flee Central America to the United States

Gangs Threaten Children, Parents
https://www.hrw.org/news/2018/06/25/why-families-flee-central-america-united-states

minds_I

Veteran
There is a woman from Barbados who has a radio program locally.
She works ceaselessly to try to improve conditions for those from
Honduras, and speaks of the fate of of that population on a regular basis.
The conditions she speaks of on a regular basis are tragic and horrendous.

Honduran child migrants leave home because of poverty and violence

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...073040-a56d-488c-9473-1265d1a8c2aa_story.html

‘Flee or die’: violence drives Central America’s child migrants to US border

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/09/central-america-child-migrants-us-border-crisis

Honduran kids flee terror at home, hope for opportunity in U.S.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-for-opportunity-in-u-s-idUSKBN0F00CU20140625
I Spent Two Years in Honduras. This is Why People Are Fleeing From There.

https://www.savethechildrenactionne...as-this-is-why-people-are-fleeing-from-there/
Why Families Flee Central America to the United States

Gangs Threaten Children, Parents
https://www.hrw.org/news/2018/06/25/why-families-flee-central-america-united-states

Hello all,

Waste of time...it would be my experience tRumphumpers arte heartless and have no clue what it would take for a mother to send her kid alone across unimaginable danger for a chance at a life.

I am most fortunate, as I have no clue either. But I can imagine and have compassion.

minds_I

igrowone

Veteran
do we recall the cutbacks in aid to the central american region?
it was welfare to some here
then again when the economy there was being underwritten you had a smaller refugee problem
just some more bad choices that are leading to more red ink
not to mention the human cost

Status
Not open for further replies.