What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
President XI has ordered for Trump and his administration to be held in those cages down at the border , ya know the ones Joe's using now for immigrant kids. I think President XI has even signed an executive order to ensure it happens. :ying:

Biden has signed an EO for all kids be reunited with there parents. Its not gonna be easy fixing the inhuman shit Trump did. Some parents might never be found. There are no kids in cages under Biden anymore.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Biden has signed an EO for all kids be reunited with there parents. Its not gonna be easy fixing the inhuman shit Trump did. Some parents might never be found. There are no kids in cages under Biden anymore.

Detention center in Carrizo Springs Texas dude , look it up.
Unless Joe's own administration is putting this out there for some unknown reason.
Just let them in why keep them for a little while , and then let them in.Must be making a buck somewhere.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They will have to use DNA and spend tons of money. Don't be surprised if everyone gets citizenship and compensation.

Impeachment hearings will be graphic and trumpless. Don't be surprised if congressional testimony is used to accompany videos and photos. Difficult to let him off Scott free after testimony shows that they were fearing for their own lives.

minds_I

Veteran
Unless Joe's own administration is putting this out there for some unknown reason.
Just let them in why keep them for a little while , and then let them in.Must be making a buck somewhere.

Hello all,

That detention center is being opened ...true that.

However the policy is for unaccompanied kids...not removed from parent like the unimaginable bastard policies of the past administration.

Biden administration prepares to open overflow facility for migrant children

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/02/politics/migrant-children-facility-immigration/index.html

minds_I

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I have, here ya go.

Biden administration prepares to open overflow facility for unaccompanied migrant children OVER 13 YEARS OLD apprehended at the US-Mexico border.
The Health and Human Services Department will reopen a facility in Carrizo Springs, Texas, that can accommodate about 700 children and can be expanded if necessary.
If placed in care, case managers work to place a child with a sponsor in the United States, like a parent or relative.
Trump policies can't all be reversed quickly

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/02/politics/migrant-children-facility-immigration/index.html

med4u

Veteran
The only thing to come out of a trump impeachment will be a self inflicted
Precedence that will come back on them
From this day forward...its a shoe in for
A kamaltoe inpeachment and Pelosi,Schumer
Waters etc...down the line
And Trump wont even be scratched

https://youtu.be/EeGTwRMEPnk

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have, here ya go.

Biden administration prepares to open overflow facility for unaccompanied migrant children OVER 13 YEARS OLD apprehended at the US-Mexico border.
The Health and Human Services Department will reopen a facility in Carrizo Springs, Texas, that can accommodate about 700 children and can be expanded if necessary.
If placed in care, case managers work to place a child with a sponsor in the United States, like a parent or relative.
Trump policies can't all be reversed quickly

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/02/politics/migrant-children-facility-immigration/index.html

Like i said , kids in cages.

packerfan79

Veteran
The only thing to come out of a trump impeachment will be a self inflicted
Precedence that will come back on them
From this day forward...its a shoe in for
A kamaltoe inpeachment and Pelosi,Schumer
Waters etc...down the line
And Trump wont even be scratched

https://youtu.be/EeGTwRMEPnk

2022 impeachment palooza. Impeach every Democrat who's advocated violence. That should take care of 99% of elected democrats.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank God the misunderstood refugees are getting the covid vaccine right away instead of the American elderly.
Actually if you voted for Trump you should be disqualified from receiving the vaccine , the harm they've inflicted will take us years to recover from.I don't even go to the grow store anymore out of fear someone will put a noose around my neck , the first plants I threw away was anything with the white in it.As a show of solidarity for my repressed brothers and sisters.
Maxine Waters / Cory Booker 2024 !!!

packerfan79

Veteran

Didn't you learn from Obama's kiddie cages. Democrat cages are perfectly acceptable, even commendable. Those poor children would just wander off if democrats didn't lock them in cages. Those poor kids might run into a deplorable, if they aren't locked in a cage. Safety first.
:laughing:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didn't you learn from Obama's kiddie cages. Democrat cages are perfectly acceptable, even commendable. Those poor children would just wander off if democrats didn't lock them in cages. Those poor kids might run into a deplorable, if they aren't locked in a cage. Safety first.
:laughing:

Plenty of room for the kids down on my brothers ranch outside San Antonio. Why is Joe XI reverting back to his old ways.If the Kids could make that perilous journey to get here unaccompanied,surely they would thrive on the interior of our country.
#FREETHEKIDS :ying:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Not even close to the same. I guess since there using the same building its the same to you. As Ive said none would even be there if Trump had not stolen kids from there parents. Why would you think all these kids would be let go with no place to go, really?.

rolandomota

This storming the Capitol building thing really reminds me of how war was before guns add a few bows and arrows horses catapults some torches a bit of boiling tar a moat and like magic some old school warfare led by a tyrant

I guess this is why they had Kings back then the change of power created conflicts such as this one we are living through now
I wonder how many have died are dying or have gotten sick and maybe carried the virus with no symptoms of covid all this coming from being their for trump

I will go with you fight like hell
Guliani inciting violence will be talked about also trial by combat that is what he said to the same crowd

I bet if a representative died because of the trump mob they the Republicans would still be protecting Trump with this unconditional nonsense and votes lies.... damn

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not even close to the same. I guess since there using the same building its the same to you. As Ive said none would even be there if Trump had not stolen kids from there parents. Why would you think all these kids would be let go with no place to go, really?.

If they cant find these poor kids parents here , Joe will deport them , and make them begin the perilous journey once again.
Would you have them sent back to a life of no hope ....

Kinda lost me with it's Trumps fault there's unaccompanied children at the border today.
Trump is importing them now.....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope my money is on them getting a permanent green card. Those kids should sue the US gov. .

Trumps policy is not Biden's policy. There very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts