What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
"The Democrats are hopeless, they never vote for anything. Not even one vote."

Incredible.

At least he hated deeply.

:dunno:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Phuque tRump bloody......surely, they are scared.

Billion dollar lawsuits, Qanon shamon videos, MTG, more to come on Tuesday.

And then there is this...buahahahaha

Millions who likely voted for Trump want him barred from future office

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/07/politics/polls-trump-impeachment-future-office/index.html

Likely more to follow...

I am not going to hold my breath for a conviction, but perhaps more than five R's will vote to convict...

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...right????

minds_I

med4u

Veteran
the Dems - Dims ? - have a weak foundation for their arguments re Trump & Jan. 6.

View Image

The Faux Dems have been inciting re. Trump for almost 4 years.

That no one went from one of their events where Dems advocated some form of unrest, to the Capitol ... Correlation & Causation ?

vs. what Trump said,

"And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that’s happened. The best is yet to come.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol, and we’re going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless, they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help. We’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you."

The Trump Defense has a video that shows some of the recent times where Dem rhetoric got a little Heated.

Doesn't mean Trump was right.

But it will make the Faux Dems look awfully hypocritical and bitterly partisan when they impeach.

There's no judge except the Faux Dem House, and they've already decided.

I don't think they will be swayed by anything the Trump D. lawyers say.

"Peacefully and patriotically "

https://youtu.be/25w2vlfg88M

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is anyone really surprised,our government is as crooked as any on the planet...... President's are not elected,they're appointed......hahahahahaha

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The belief , and trust people have in our government.......hahahaha
Just my opinion of course.

Of course I also believe the catch & release policy of letting unvetted folks from multiple nations , unscreened for covid into our country is a wonderful thing.I also feel that the policy of folks flying into our country from abroad having to provide a negative covid test is.... well frankly,discrimination disguised as safety concerns for variations of the corona virus.Obviously we can't have it both ways,or can we ?........yes we can........hahahaha
Seeing where covid largely has a poor outcome for people of color,Trump must be behind the lax effort at the border as a means to exterminate people of undesirable ethnicity. The Master plan is underway.....hahahaha

Joe's got this !

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You don't want that wall there!

Where are you going to run when all of the commies start the death camps?!

Oh wait... yeah....

We need walls! Walls everywhere!!

Bigger, taller, better!!

Keep those Canadians out and the gulag labor in!!

Schnell!!

:D

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You don't want that wall there!

Where are you going to run when all of the commies start the death camps?!

Oh wait... yeah....

We need walls! Walls everywhere!!

Bigger, taller, better!!

Keep those Canadians out and the gulag labor in!!

Schnell!!

:D

Hell no to the wall!!!
In fact every person that voted for trump should be put into those death camps you speak of , of course after they have their faces tattooed as a per say scarlet letter.

Anyone with a half a clue would embrace the opportunity before us.Open Landscaping businesses , window washing companies......the possibilities are endless , pay far less than minimum wage, no taxes ,no healthcare insurance.If you can't beat em' , use em .It's the American thing to do.

Walls are a waste of time and will ultimately defeat the plan....let em in....all of them,it's kinda like slavery but you'll be rewarded for offering jobs ,and wont even be labeled racists.Dont let this opportunity get away,hatred can get in the way of profiting......that's where Trump fans dropped the ball.

:jump:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
What if they take all of the jobs Americans need done but won't do themselves?!

Isn't MS-13 going to be running everything?

What if they start dating white people??!!

packerfan79

Veteran
Hell no to the wall!!!
In fact every person that voted for trump should be put into those death camps you speak of , of course after they have their faces tattooed as a per say scarlet letter.

Anyone with a half a clue would embrace the opportunity before us.Open Landscaping businesses , window washing companies......the possibilities are endless , pay far less than minimum wage, no taxes ,no healthcare insurance.If you can't beat em' , use em .It's the American thing to do.

Walls are a waste of time and will ultimately defeat the plan....let em in....all of them,it's kinda like slavery but you'll be rewarded for offering jobs ,and wont even be labeled racists.Dont let this opportunity get away,hatred can get in the way of profiting......that's where Trump fans dropped the ball.

Let's tear down the wall. You know the wall around the capital.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Hell no to the wall!!!

why are you operating under an assumption
that walls are effective?

they’re not, and they’re an incredible waste of resources....

do you honestly think cartels that build tunnels
are not trafficking humans through as well?

the wall was a way for donald to
“convince”/distract
his imbecile fans
all the skank hookers
and the spineless gop

convince/distract them from what you might ask....

that his tiny orange dick is grand
compared to his pathetic petty ego

segue/postscript

(fire the cannons)

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

We need those people from those countries,it's going to improve our country.

MS -13 aren't bad people,they're just misunderstood.
Given the chance ,they could run our governments Department of housing,and urban development.

As far as concerns over white women dating men of color ?
What's wrong with that , if done correctly we could get rid of the white race , they're Nazi's.

Build bridges not walls.....:artist:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
why are you operating under an assumption
that walls are effective?

they’re not, and they’re an incredible waste of resources....

do you honestly think cartels that build tunnels
are not trafficking humans through as well?

the wall was a way for donald to
“convince”/distract
his imbecile fans
all the skank hookers
and the spineless gop

convince/distract them from what you might ask....

that his tiny orange dick is grand
compared to his pathetic petty ego

segue/postscript

(fire the cannons)

I just denounced the wall , and Trump, and Trump supporters.Damn I even denounce white people.Im with you bro.Fuck man ,even offering up white women as breeders to exterminate the white race.

White people are murderers,rapists,drug dealers,growers,some I presume are very fine people,I suppose.If they want to stay,they have to do it the right way.

St. Phatty

Then the white women get to introduce their MS 13 boyfriend to their father.

Then they can compare Lip Tattoos.

attachment.php

Attachments

• lip tattoo.jpg
    lip tattoo.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 18

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all,

Phuque impeachment/ possible secret pardon (not sure if that exists..what is the point if not known), charge him with state crimes....buahahahahahaha

Georgia secretary of state's office launches investigation into Trump's phone call

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/08/politics/georgia-secretary-of-state-trump-investigation/index.html

minds_I

oh, and whose is your president??? that's right baby...buahahahahaha

President XI has ordered for Trump and his administration to be held in those cages down at the border , ya know the ones Joe's using now for immigrant kids.I think President XI has even signed an executive order to ensure it happens. :ying:

Status
Not open for further replies.