What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to edit my post. It was missing a lot of info lol.

picture.php

Last edited:

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
Kaine, Collins' censure resolution seeks to bar Trump from holding office again
Details: The censure resolution will declare that the attack on the Jan. 6 Capitol was an insurrection against the Constitution — an effort to stop Congress from "undertaking its constitutional duty to count electoral votes," according to Kaine.

It finds that Trump "gave aid and comfort" to the insurrectionists by "repeatedly lying about the election, slandering election officials, pressuring others to come to Washington for a wild event and encouraging them to come up to Congress."
The language is pulled from Section 3 of the 14th Amendment.
Kaine said if Trump is found to have violated the amendment, he could be barred from holding office again. However it remains unclear whether that is enforceable.
"This is an alternative that would impose, in my view, a similar consequence but it does not require a trial and it does not require a two-thirds vote," the Virginia senator added.
The big picture: Collins told reporters on Wednesday, "It seems to me there is benefit in looking at an alternative that might be able to garner bipartisan support."

The two senators have spoken with roughly 40 colleagues about a censure vote, Kaine said.

med4u

Veteran
Stupid fucking dems cant even impeach a mf ..
Bunch of useless kunts ...trumps already registered for 2024...the Patriot party ...ain't no party like a patriot party....:party:

mr.brunch

Veteran
I thought the patriot party was just a threat? Seems he’d lose a lot of rep votes if he did that.

mr.brunch

Veteran
On Monday, Trump's official campaign committee filed a notice with the FEC, repudiating one "Patriot Party" founded by a Georgia man that had claimed to be fundraising for the committee.

"DJTFP is placing this disavowal notice on the public record out of concern for confusion among the public, which may be misled to believe that Patriot Party's activities have been authorized by Mr. Trump or DJTFP — or that contributions to this unauthorized committee are being made to DJTFP — when that is not true," the campaign committee wrote.

The "MAGA Patriot Party" founded in San Antonio made the same claim in its FEC filing. A spokesperson for Trump distanced the former president from that group as well.

“We are not supportive of this effort, have nothing to do with it and only know about it through public reporting," said Jason Miller.

med4u

Veteran
Form 1 for MAGA Patriot Party National Committee
https://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00767251/1490249

buzzmobile

Veteran

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hmm, judgement much? So enlightened!

It's sad how offended you get.

Stupid fucking dems cant even impeach a mf ..
Bunch of useless kunts

This was what and who I was referring to.

You are indignant because of my pointing out your hypocrisy.

You should keep the whining to the thread from which it came.

And probably think about what you are reacting to, more than just react.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
trump can identify as un-impeached because he is a habitual liar.

i suppose he could also identify as "swamp-drainer".

and i'll identify as a billionaire land owner and see where that gets me.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trophy?

Hasn't he got enough?

The wife.

The Taj.

Qasem Soleimani's tooth.

Stormy Daniels' herpes.

I bet NOAA even let him keep the map he Sharpied.

The real trophy is the gold medal for the most impeached president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts