What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I don’t think tRump would of gotten re-elected by a landslide only his base was for the bully, he needs more than his base to win and after 4 years of him people saw him for what he was, a lying egotistical asshole...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t think tRump would of gotten re-elected by a landslide only his base was for the bully, he needs more than his base to win and after 4 years of him people saw him for what he was, a lying egotistical asshole...

And daily, reports seep out he paid for election overturns, uproar.

Duty before party should be the Impeachment proceeds....we cannot move towards a more peaceful union (strong ebbs for naught), truth and accountability need to be cemented, regardless if DJT is no longer in office. Foresee an interesting trial, yet, (R)'s will remain steadfast to a mentally unstable, inept, unfit former leader. DUTY BEFORE PARTY.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Looks like the Senate doesn't have enough votes to impeach Trump. :pointlaug

they can vote to find him not guilty. but they are going to have to look at/hear the evidence this time. "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" McConnell is no longer in charge. if they want to deny the reality in front of their nose & not hold SFB Chump accountable, they are going to have to do it with the whole damn country watching this time AFTER they hear/see the evidence too.

'Boogieman'

they can vote to find him not guilty. but they are going to have to look at/hear the evidence this time. "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" McConnell is no longer in charge.

Attachments

• 2gxd83.jpg
    2gxd83.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 20

med4u

Veteran
Serious butt hurt waste of time and money
What a fucking joke...no vaccine for TDS
Buahahaha
45 Republican Senators Vote Against Trump Impeachment Trial, Say It’s Unconstitutional https://www.theepochtimes.com/only-5-gop-senators-vote-saying-trump-impeachment-trial-is-constitutional_3672649.html

h.h.

Veteran
they can vote to find him not guilty. but they are going to have to look at/hear the evidence this time. "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" McConnell is no longer in charge. if they want to deny the reality in front of their nose & not hold SFB Chump accountable, they are going to have to do it with the whole damn country watching this time AFTER they hear/see the evidence too.
Except the trial will be held in the daytime. Most Americans will only see clips and listen to distorted facts brought to them by their favorite commentators. The cult will survive.

St. Phatty

Give Trump a Word of his Own ==> Asshole-tistical. :rtfo:

EsterEssence

Veteran
I love how the R’s are up in arms saying that we need unity, and the impeachment will divide the country. The guy that incited the riots need to be held accountable. What message is being sent if tRump can incite a riot where people were killed and it gets swept under the rug with his mcdonalds wrappers...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Although we don't have Republican Senators representing out State, neighboring UT, OK, a few others, I'm emailing.....not that it will make a difference. How can REPS think DJT, crime boss, get a free pass all to have them re-elected???!!
DJT was gleeful when there was an attack on the Capitol. They were disruptive, vandals, wanting Mike Pence, and damaged the interior, looking for the VOTES (NAY) Jan. 6th.
DUTY BEFORE PARTY.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Although we don't have Republican Senators representing out State, neighboring UT, OK, a few others, I'm emailing.....not that it will make a difference. How can REPS think DJT, crime boss, get a free pass all to have them re-elected???!!
DJT was gleeful when there was an attack on the Capitol. They were disruptive, vandals, wanting Mike Pence, and damaged the interior, looking for the VOTES (NAY) Jan. 6th.
DUTY BEFORE PARTY.

Well at least he didn’t do something illegal like get a blow job......

h.h.

Veteran
Then he went home to watch tv and do a little bit of nothing.

He incited the crowd. Dumb azz thought he was in control. It was extremely reckless at the very least. There were multiple prior warnings. He chose to ignore them in the course of his temper tantrum.
I know you’re getting old. Your memories fading. Maybe we’ll get back to ANTIFA did it.

med4u

Veteran
He did pay for it lol.

In the same breath he told his losers to fight or you wont have a country anymore. Which statement did they listen to?. He clearly told them to fight. So did others. That's what they did.

I saw the whole thing...he said have your voices heard peacefully and patriotically ...the radicals were already at the Capitol before his speech ended
I saw trump supporters attacking the radicals that were breaking the windows...so can your spin

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw the whole thing...he said have your voices heard peacefully and patriotically ...the radicals were already at the Capitol before his speech ended
I saw trump supporters attacking the radicals that were breaking the windows...so can your spin

lol so you where 1 of the losers there? :D. I watched it on State TV opps Fox. You few always leave out the important shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.