Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He accomplished nothing that needs achieved.

We don't deserve another narcissistic authoritarian.

We don't need an arrogant gasbag for a leader.

Whatever draw there is for another Trump campaign is purely for entertainment.

That's like voting based on tie color.

He's not a leader and we are better off without him in charge of anything.
    Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
    - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
    - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
    - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
    - Anne Frank

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDankness View Post
      He didn't lose by a lot

"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College. I guess the final numbers are now at 306," Trump said

...and trump still lost the popular vote. By millions. Lol.

Comment

He didn't lose by a lot, Fox news was the only one to give him positive coverage so CNN, ABC, CBS don't really matter. Word is he's also considering a third party run which would probably be a victory because his fan base is still huge and the rest will vote about 50/50 Republican or Democrat so he won't need as many votes.

All depends what actually happens, but if he can put up a 3rd party I will take them odds.

I personally hope we have a better option in 2024 but fuck Biden for sure! And not a lot of Republicans that I really like either.
        Dude he lost by the same number as he won by and he declared it a landslide even though he lost the popular vote both times
        And for the record Fuck Trump and anyone claiming to be American who still support him

And it is President Biden thank God
        Originally posted by Cactus Wes
        Indictments. Not likely, that's just a snowflakes wet dream.
        Originally posted by Cannavore
        liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

Comment

I think I know that guy on the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
            - 'Cheeseburger! - Cheesburger! - Pepsi! - Pepsi! 2 Chips!'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puJePACBoIo
            The Olympia Restaurant: Cheeseburger, Chips and Pepsi - SNL

View Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssnUBk_QBfM
            The Olympia Restaurant with Buck Henry - SNL
            [iframe1]puJePACBoIo[/iframe1]
            The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good things is my religion. Thomas Paine ( Godfather of the American Revolution)

Comment

Fox News is not News. They peddle shit to there mindless sheeple. When some anchors get fired for reporting real factual news what more need be said.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
              Hammers Perpetual showroom
              White Truffle x P40 tester thread.

Comment

If trump forms another party, all it would do is split the republican vote and make democrat victory more or less certain.
                So I doubt that’ll happen.
                "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
                - Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by Harry Lime

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Comment

He didn't lose by a lot, Fox news was the only one to give him positive coverage so CNN, ABC, CBS don't really matter. Word is he's also considering a third party run which would probably be a victory because his fan base is still huge and the rest will vote about 50/50 Republican or Democrat so he won't need as many votes.

All depends what actually happens, but if he can put up a 3rd party I will take them odds.

I personally hope we have a better option in 2024 but fuck Biden for sure! And not a lot of Republicans that I really like either.
                  if he starts a 3rd party, the GOP will not win a national race for decades, nor will his 3rd party. the GOP is losing voters right & left.
                  calling life-long Republicans RINOs because they won't kiss his ring/ass is not going to win anything...
                  smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
                    if he starts a 3rd party, the GOP will not win a national race for decades, nor will his 3rd party. the GOP is losing voters right & left.
                    calling life-long Republicans RINOs because they won't kiss his ring/ass is not going to win anything...
                    SHHHH...don't let on
                    Originally posted by Cactus Wes
                    Indictments. Not likely, that's just a snowflakes wet dream.
                    Originally posted by Cannavore
                    liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.brunch View Post
                      If trump forms another party, all it would do is split the republican vote and make democrat victory more or less certain.
                      So I doubt that’ll happen.
                      McConnell just threw trump under the bus. First major attempt to distance the party from trump and his wackos happened right away. Major sponsors and media are dumping him like a hot potato. Ask Lou Dobbs. The last thing the billionaire sponsors want is a revolution because they will be the first targets and loose everything. Same reason Roosevelt got the major concessions from the rich in The New Deal. They either had to give up some or risk loosing it all.

Comment

(not addressed to anyone in particular)

well,he can't use the name "superspreader party" on account of yer mom having founded that!

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

Originally posted by Microbeman View Post
                          Name one republican administration which has ever delivered long term financial stability; that has not run up the debt; that has not sold out to global interests [China]
                          Well, there was the Lincoln administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Hempy McNoodle View Post
                            Well, there was the Lincoln administration.
                            Yes, if you like income tax, paper money and banks
                            “If only ignorant and gullible people accepted far-fetched ideas, little else would be needed to explain the abundance of folly in modern society.” ~ Barry L. Beyerstein

"When the facts change, I change my mind.
                            What do you do, sir?"

~John Maynard Keynes~

The thing which man is most sure of, is man's greatest mystery.....gravity. ~ tjw

Comment

Originally posted by Zeez View Post
                              I think I know that guy on the left.

View Image
                              Why is it that i'm certain who that is??

Comment

Looking for the lost Cheeseburger days...
                                That which matters most

Comment

Working...
                                X