This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EsterEssence View Post
    I don’t think tRump would of gotten re-elected by a landslide only his base was for the bully, he needs more than his base to win and after 4 years of him people saw him for what he was, a lying egotistical asshole...
    Give Trump a Word of his Own ==> Asshole-tistical.
    Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
      Maybe lurking in the shadows. Pretty sure they cannot handle the light.
      “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
      ― Richard Brautigan

Comment

I love how the R’s are up in arms saying that we need unity, and the impeachment will divide the country. The guy that incited the riots need to be held accountable. What message is being sent if tRump can incite a riot where people were killed and it gets swept under the rug with his mcdonalds wrappers...
        Prop 215 compliant.
        Don't panic it's ORGANIC...

Comment

Although we don't have Republican Senators representing out State, neighboring UT, OK, a few others, I'm emailing.....not that it will make a difference. How can REPS think DJT, crime boss, get a free pass all to have them re-elected???!!
          DJT was gleeful when there was an attack on the Capitol. They were disruptive, vandals, wanting Mike Pence, and damaged the interior, looking for the VOTES (NAY) Jan. 6th.
          DUTY BEFORE PARTY.
          ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
          "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
          We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post
            Although we don't have Republican Senators representing out State, neighboring UT, OK, a few others, I'm emailing.....not that it will make a difference. How can REPS think DJT, crime boss, get a free pass all to have them re-elected???!!
            DJT was gleeful when there was an attack on the Capitol. They were disruptive, vandals, wanting Mike Pence, and damaged the interior, looking for the VOTES (NAY) Jan. 6th.
            DUTY BEFORE PARTY.
            Well at least he didn’t do something illegal like get a blow job......
            "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
            - Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by Harry Lime

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Comment

Trump called for a peaceful protest not a riot.

Comment

Then he went home to watch tv and do a little bit of nothing.

He incited the crowd. Dumb azz thought he was in control. It was extremely reckless at the very least. There were multiple prior warnings. He chose to ignore them in the course of his temper tantrum.
                I know you’re getting old. Your memories fading. Maybe we’ll get back to ANTIFA did it.
                “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
                ― Richard Brautigan

Comment

Originally posted by mr.brunch View Post
                  Well at least he didn’t do something illegal like get a blow job......

He did pay for it lol.
                  Originally posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
                  Trump called for a peaceful protest not a riot.

In the same breath he told his losers to fight or you wont have a country anymore. Which statement did they listen to?. He clearly told them to fight. So did others. That's what they did.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                  Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
                    He did pay for it lol.

In the same breath he told his losers to fight or you wont have a country anymore. Which statement did they listen to?. He clearly told them to fight. So did others. That's what they did.
                    I saw the whole thing...he said have your voices heard peacefully and patriotically ...the radicals were already at the Capitol before his speech ended
                    I saw trump supporters attacking the radicals that were breaking the windows...so can your spin

Comment

Originally posted by med4u View Post
                      I saw the whole thing...he said have your voices heard peacefully and patriotically ...the radicals were already at the Capitol before his speech ended
                      I saw trump supporters attacking the radicals that were breaking the windows...so can your spin

lol so you where 1 of the losers there? . I watched it on State TV opps Fox. You few always leave out the important shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
                        lol so you where 1 of the losers . I watched it on State TV opps Fox. You few always leave out the important shit.
                        Hello all,

Or deny facts all together.

minds_I
                        "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
                        "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
                        "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
                        "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
                        "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
                        "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
                        "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
                        "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
                        "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
                        "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
                        "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

Comment

I had to edit my post. It was missing a lot of info lol.

Last edited by Hammerhead; 01-28-2021, 00:21.

Comment

Kaine, Collins' censure resolution seeks to bar Trump from holding office again
                            Details: The censure resolution will declare that the attack on the Jan. 6 Capitol was an insurrection against the Constitution — an effort to stop Congress from "undertaking its constitutional duty to count electoral votes," according to Kaine.

It finds that Trump "gave aid and comfort" to the insurrectionists by "repeatedly lying about the election, slandering election officials, pressuring others to come to Washington for a wild event and encouraging them to come up to Congress."
                            The language is pulled from Section 3 of the 14th Amendment.
                            Kaine said if Trump is found to have violated the amendment, he could be barred from holding office again. However it remains unclear whether that is enforceable.
                            "This is an alternative that would impose, in my view, a similar consequence but it does not require a trial and it does not require a two-thirds vote," the Virginia senator added.
                            The big picture: Collins told reporters on Wednesday, "It seems to me there is benefit in looking at an alternative that might be able to garner bipartisan support."

The two senators have spoken with roughly 40 colleagues about a censure vote, Kaine said.

Comment

Stupid fucking dems cant even impeach a mf ..
                              Bunch of useless kunts ...trumps already registered for 2024...the Patriot party ...ain't no party like a patriot party....

Comment

Oh he was impeached.

Party on bootlicker.
                                Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
                                - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
                                - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
                                - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
                                - Anne Frank

Comment

Working...
                                X