Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by med4u View Post
    With a slim margin of 7 seats in the house and a
    Mid term with a dem president....
    The house is almost always flipped....
    The GOP has already identified 47 very weak dem seats
    Out of 435 up for grabs...the repubs will almost assuredly be taking the house back in 2022
    Leaving sleepy Joe and kamaltoe open for impeachment....
    maybe
    GOP gonna frame 2022 as an impeachment referendum?
    might not be the hot seller you think
    how many will want a 3rd impeachment over a 6 year span?
    anything is possible, but most people move on
    they have bigger fish to fry than the radical party fringe that fixates on revenge
    current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

    Comment


      Originally posted by igrowone View Post
      maybe
      GOP gonna frame 2022 as an impeachment referendum?
      might not be the hot seller you think
      how many will want a 3rd impeachment over a 6 year span?
      anything is possible, but most people move on
      they have bigger fish to fry than the radical party fringe that fixates on revenge
      the radical party that fixates on revenge?
      Now that's rich....

      Comment


        Originally posted by med4u View Post
        The dems willing to show edited anbiguios video
        To try and deceive and cheat in an impeachment trial and to the public itself....shows their capability and outright disregard for truth....
        This disgraceful act only confirms and reinforces the notion that they would cheat and steal an election
        Without a care or concern for honesty and fairness or the will of the people.....
        The truth will always find a way to be revealed

        Are you saying the election was stolen? Or just that the Dems are capable of it? And so therefore it happened? Please clarify your position.
        "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
        "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
        "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
        "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
        "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

        Comment


          Originally posted by med4u View Post
          the radical party that fixates on revenge?
          Now that's rich....
          radical party fringe - not the same
          a small percentage can't move on
          sadly predictable
          current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

          Comment


            Hello all,

            Looks like Haley has jumped ship.....

            And Tuberville is letting mango the malignant hang out to dry about when he knew about his call with McCarthy and Pence being evacuated....

            The Tangerine Tyrant is damaged goods...in the days, weeks, and months to come, the damage will be made more evident...


            minds_I

            Phuque tRump Bloody...2021


            PS...Is it getting harder to defend your bad choices of tRump?....buahahahahaha
            "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
            "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
            "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
            "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
            "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
            "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
            "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
            "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
            "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
            "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
            "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

            Comment


              No matter what happens to T-Rump


              We'll still have CHAI

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWDQRXav4ME
              Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

              who is in Save the Children Mode.

              Comment


                Hello all,


                Buahahahahaha...

                'Convict Trump' banner flies over Mar-a-Lago during Senate impeachment trial

                https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...eachment-trial


                minds_I
                "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
                "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
                "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
                "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
                "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
                "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
                "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
                "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
                "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
                "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
                "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

                Comment


                  Originally posted by med4u View Post
                  The dems willing to show edited anbiguios video
                  To try and deceive and cheat in an impeachment trial and to the public itself....shows their capability and outright disregard for truth....
                  This disgraceful act only confirms and reinforces the notion that they would cheat and steal an election
                  Without a care or concern for honesty and fairness or the will of the people.....
                  The truth will always find a way to be revealed
                  They also showed fake post-edited twitter tweets as evidence.

                  Tampered evidence.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Jellyfish View Post
                    Are you saying the election was stolen? Or just that the Dems are capable of it? And so therefore it happened? Please clarify your position.
                    I would say that a person of reasonable intelligence
                    And a objective disposition would have more questions than answers as to the validity of the 2020 election ....more so when given the events that have transpired over the last 4 years at the hands of the democrats
                    For me personally I find it a struggle to logically
                    Square the results with all things considered
                    I would also say if there ever was an opportunity for anyone to commit election fraud this election was ripe for it...

                    One thing I do believe if any election laws or rules
                    Were changed or implemented without state legislation
                    It would without question have to be nullified...I see no
                    Way around following the constitution....this is why the scotus
                    Should have weighed in before the election when petitioned, to rule on these questions...we would probably not be here at this point had that taken place


                    How bout you?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Hempy McNoodle View Post
                      They also showed fake post-edited twitter tweets as evidence.

                      Tampered evidence.

                      Why did the Trump defense hold off showing videos of Kamala Harris joking about murdering the president in the elevator ?

                      Not like she deserves respect.

                      That and the pictures of Kathy Griffin with the bloody Trump head.


                      What effect do they think THAT has on Trump supporters ?


                      I dare say the Dems certainly shared the responsibility for riling up Trump supporters into an angry state of mind.


                      The Trump D. only showed a fraction of the footage available.


                      Kathy Griffin may not be a politician - but her behavior was considered acceptable by the Dem politicians.


                      Let's all walk around with Bloody Dem heads. Maybe we could make a line of purses or briefcases - Bloody Feinstein, Bloody Pelosi, Bloody Chuck Schumer.
                      Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

                      who is in Save the Children Mode.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post
                        Why did the Trump defense hold off showing videos of Kamala Harris joking about murdering the president in the elevator ?

                        Not like she deserves respect.

                        That and the pictures of Kathy Griffin with the bloody Trump head.


                        What effect do they think THAT has on Trump supporters ?


                        I dare say the Dems certainly shared the responsibility for riling up Trump supporters into an angry state of mind.


                        The Trump D. only showed a fraction of the footage available.


                        Kathy Griffin may not be a politician - but her behavior was considered acceptable by the Dem politicians.


                        Let's all walk around with Bloody Dem heads. Maybe we could make a line of purses or briefcases - Bloody Feinstein, Bloody Pelosi, Bloody Chuck Schumer.
                        Maybe saving that for THEIR TRIALS and TRIBUNALS. I hope so anyway...

                        Comment


                          Race card played?....check

                          https://youtu.be/hfsWbantzeY

                          Comment


                            This case is over!

                            https://youtu.be/pqw8PMjXS2c

                            Comment


                              time for a burger break
                              [iframe1]6tceQzEojng[/iframe1]

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
                                Well of course he's guilty, guilty as Hell in fact, but trump's lawyers called the Impeachment Manager/prosecutor out for editing/embellishing the super dramatic video they used to 'prove' their case, for all to see!

                                ......... looks Bad for them!

                                ............... and so sad when BOTH sides are now using shady Faux News tactics to 'win'!
                                Interesting...so, focusing on THE PERTINENT EVIDENCE is somehow ‘proof’ of...what? Falsification? Do we graduate now from evidence to hand waving and fake outrage? Saw some yo-yo today who described the Capitol riot as an “informal tour”, and literally held 5 dead on the premises as no big deal, nothing to take particular note of.... Do you agree with him and the Trump team that stepping through a detailed timeline of events is *WRONG*? IMPROPER? That none of that should matter? Are these facts, is this evidence too mean? We shouldn’t hurt anyone’s feelings by trying to make sure this never happens again?

                                An odd way to uphold the constitution and the rule of law.
                                The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

                                Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
                                ——————
                                “You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
                                Still you feel so civilized...”


                                I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
                                ——————
                                Letting my freak flag fly!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X