Cool turtle!
    Side-neck?

Comment

Originally posted by igrowone View Post
      you know
      almost feels like the Trump impeachment thread #1
      Hempy is in fine form, it's like coming home
      let the games continue
      Does anyone remember that I said (1 year ago) that they will impeach Obama and many laughed and ridiculed saying you can't impeach an ex-president?

What do you say now?

All things take their due time..

Comment

Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
        hey,no stealing my shoe!

View Image
        ^
        Last edited by unclefishstick; 02-11-2021, 05:11. Reason: tsk tsk

Comment

Originally posted by Hempy McNoodle View Post
          Does anyone remember that I said (1 year ago) that they will impeach Obama and many laughed and ridiculed saying you can't impeach an ex-president?

What do you say now?

All things take their due time..
          Hello all,

Is Obama getting impeached?...Did he incite an insurrection also?....Shazamm.....buahahaha hahaha

minds_I
          "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
          "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
          "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
          "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
          "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
          "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
          "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
          "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
          "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
          "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
          "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

Comment

Originally posted by minds_I View Post
            Hello all,

Is Obama getting impeached?...Did he incite an insurrection also?....Shazamm.....buahahaha hahaha

minds_I
            Patience.

Comment

The seeds are planted...

Rep. Nunes: Republicans could possibly face 'pressure' to impeach Biden if they take back House in 2022

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nun...den-house-2022

Comment

Originally posted by med4u View Post
                The impeachment hearing is unconstitutional from the get and will render a dismissal vote at any rate
                But assuming trump were still president being impeached.....
                It is up to the prosecution to convince the Senate members that a high crime and misdemeanor has taken place.....simply suggesting to people to go to the Capitol peacefully and patriotically to make their voices heard...is a far cry from inciting an insurrection ....
                Presumption of innocence places the burden of proof on the prosecutors
                Pssst ...he was impeached while in office and Moscow Mitch delayed the trial

Is screaming "FIGHT" 16 times , just a gentle suggestion to meander down to the Capital?
                Or was it the suggestion that if you don't Fight like hell , you won't have a country"?
                Again asking for the majority of Americans
                Originally posted by Cactus Wes
                Indictments. Not likely, that's just a snowflakes wet dream.
                Originally posted by Cannavore
                liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

Comment

Now the republicans are throwing the rioters under the bus by saying that they are to blame, but tRump didn’t incite, how dumb do they think the American people are...
                  Prop 215 compliant.
                  Don't panic it's ORGANIC...

Comment

Originally posted by EsterEssence View Post
                    Now the republicans are throwing the rioters under the bus by saying that they are to blame, but tRump didn’t incite, how dumb do they think the American people are...
                    If they gullible enough to believe the jewish space laser beams starting forest fires thing, They'll believe anything.

Just repeat it three times and get someone else to tell them too. Then they will know it's true.

Comment

Of course! They took that playbook page by DJT and sticking to it.

Overwhelming evidence of DJT wanting to impress Putin by Jan 6th incident. Overwhelming insurrection, threat to Capital, doing nothing to stop the violence.

In the end, Repukes will vote NO IMPEACHMENT- off scot-free.
                      The phrase 'Scot-Free' means that something or someone is completely free from penalty or harm. The term is also used in discussing a person who has avoided paying taxes. Example of Use: “He was guilty of robbery, yet the jury error meant he got away with his crime Scot-free.”

KARMA will get DJT- he's embroiled in too many pay back schemes or can't pay the >$400 MILLION owed to banks, projects, people.

Keep eating those McD's cheeeeeseburgers. DJT doesn't look good, no matter the amount of makeup spray tan. UNFIT besides inept.
                      Last edited by aridbud; 02-12-2021, 04:05. Reason: $400M
                      ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                      "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                      We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                      sigpic

Comment

56 44 it's constitutional what a ridiculous argument its so typical of Republicans to not accept a vote if they lose
                        One thing they have not mentioned is how trump said don't stand back and don't stand down when he first realized he lost it's in tape I know I saw it but I can't find it to their was not much said about it at the time since Biden had already won

Comment

That's because the 'rioters' are about to be exposed as 'nevertrumpers.'

Reports are bubbling up that many were the same Ukrainian Neo-Nazis that the Obama era CIA sponsored to do exactly the same thing in Ukraine. I think that was in 2014..

This is exactly what I thought, a deep state guerrilla army which is shipped around the world. I wouldnt be surprised if many are pedos too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hempy McNoodle View Post
                            That's because the 'rioters' are about to be exposed as 'nevertrumpers.'

Reports are bubbling up that many were the same Ukrainian Neo-Nazis that the Obama era CIA sponsored to do exactly the same thing in Ukraine. I think that was in 2014..

This is exactly what I thought, a deep state guerrilla army which is shipped around the world. I wouldnt be surprised if many are pedos too.
                            You really out did yourself this time.

Comment

Bubbling...

[iframe1]ARnDzRRMH3s[/iframe1]

“What your seeing and what your reading about isn’t really happening”

[iframe1]2VAym1b8jnY[/iframe1]

Comment

Originally posted by Zeez View Post
                                You really out did yourself this time.
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X