Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Second tRump Impeachment.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by eugenegreen View Post
    rick james talked about unity too...
    right after punching charlie murphy's forehead with it.

    Comment


      Hello all,


      Buahahahahaha...whose you're president....that's right baby....buahahahahahaha

      tRump is losing his cult...even they can not deny the cold hard truth that they were conned.

      minds_I
      "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
      "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
      "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
      "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
      "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
      "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
      "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
      "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
      "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
      "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
      "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

      Comment


        President XI ..........his reeducation camps are catching on......hahahahaha

        Comment


          Originally posted by growlegal View Post
          And how does that prove Trumps innocence asking for the majority of Americans?
          The impeachment hearing is unconstitutional from the get and will render a dismissal vote at any rate
          But assuming trump were still president being impeached.....
          It is up to the prosecution to convince the Senate members that a high crime and misdemeanor has taken place.....simply suggesting to people to go to the Capitol peacefully and patriotically to make their voices heard...is a far cry from inciting an insurrection ....
          Presumption of innocence places the burden of proof on the prosecutors

          Comment


            Hello all,

            Well, looks like the GA Fulton county DA is going to investigate....good.....

            It Sure Looks Like Trump Will Face Criminal Charges for Election Fraud

            https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...l-charges.html

            Phuque tRump Bloody 2021

            minds_I
            "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
            "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
            "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
            "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
            "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
            "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
            "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
            "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
            "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
            "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
            "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

            Comment


              Watch what happens..

              Comment


                At least it won't be hard for the GOP to change it's logo to the GQP. Grand Qanon Party.

                Comment


                  Hello all,


                  It would seem Roger Stone is at it again.....

                  No pardons this time bitch....

                  Man in far-right militant group joined Capitol mob after appearing with Trump ally Roger Stone

                  https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/10/polit...nvs/index.html

                  minds_I
                  "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
                  "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
                  "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
                  "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
                  "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
                  "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
                  "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
                  "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
                  "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
                  "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
                  "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

                  Comment


                    "Watch what happens". We heard that same shit about how Hillary was going to be arrested. Trust the Plan. lmao

                    Comment


                      Watch live on YouTube search for Senate live you have about 4 options of live channels on YouTube I use headphones or connect to my stereo on PC setting and an Audio cable instead of headphones
                      Click on any of the following live stream links and n YouTube because tv can't show it all live
                      https://youtu.be/Sym8zo9MM9E
                      https://youtu.be/SAnfRjML7WQ
                      https://youtu.be/AaanvJkuYCI

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by med4u View Post
                        The impeachment hearing is unconstitutional from the get and will render a dismissal vote at any rate
                        But assuming trump were still president being impeached.....
                        It is up to the prosecution to convince the Senate members that a high crime and misdemeanor has taken place.....simply suggesting to people to go to the Capitol peacefully and patriotically to make their voices heard...is a far cry from inciting an insurrection ....
                        Presumption of innocence places the burden of proof on the prosecutors

                        Prof has no bearing on anything that includes republicans. It wouldn't matter if Trump shot someone as he has said he would get away with it.. The rep only cares about getting re-elected. If they vote to prevent Trump from holding any office again it would piss off Trumps radicalized base which would prevent them from re-election. We all know what's going on dude. The dems proved their case on day 1. That doesn't matter. Power-hungry politicians that don't care about the country anymore that's all you have.

                        #hammerhead_genetics on IG
                        Hammers Perpetual showroom
                        White Truffle x P40 tester thread.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Absolem View Post
                          "Watch what happens". We heard that same shit about how Hillary was going to be arrested. Trust the Plan. lmao
                          At least now she can be impeached....along with Obammy and Obiden....

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
                            Prof has no bearing on anything that includes republicans. It wouldn't matter if Trump shot someone as he has said he would get away with it.. The rep only cares about getting re-elected. If they vote to prevent Trump from holding any office again it would piss off Trumps radicalized base which would prevent them from re-election. We all know what's going on dude. The dems proved their case on day 1. That doesn't matter. Power-hungry politicians that don't care about the country anymore that's all you have.
                            The only thing the dems proved is that impeaching a former official is legit,and will prove devastating to them in the future....I can see a day when the entire
                            Democrat party will be impeached en masse ..

                            Comment


                              if you sat Trump down with supporters that got violent on Jan. 6 and asked what inspired them on Jan 6

                              There's only one right answer for Trump - "the Buck stops Here".

                              Would that be the Presidential Answer ?


                              Of course, he's not a Buck Stops Here kind of guy.
                              Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

                              who is in Save the Children Mode.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by med4u View Post
                                The only thing the dems proved is that impeaching a former official is legit,and will prove devastating to them in the future....I can see a day when the entire
                                Democrat party will be impeached en masse ..


                                It is legit. This is not the 1st time its been done. Your acting like this is something new lol.
                                Secretary of War William Belknap over corruption charges was Impeached after he resigned.

                                #hammerhead_genetics on IG
                                Hammers Perpetual showroom
                                White Truffle x P40 tester thread.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X