• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by growlegal View Post
    "And the left"?
    So all "the right " are Qanon ?

See how that works
    Stop trying to take the moral high ground the right has proven principles no longer matter to them just a big "R"
    packer will never concede that even "free speech" has limits, if it means that Chump will be held accountable... "but he's the PRESIDENT! you're not being FAIR!" as if that mattered...
    smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
      packer will never concede that even "free speech" has limits, if it means that Chump will be held accountable... "but he's the PRESIDENT! you're not being FAIR!" as if that mattered...
      The whole TDS thing is smacking them in the face
      and I kinda like it
      Originally posted by Cactus Wes
      Indictments. Not likely, that's just a snowflakes wet dream.
      Originally posted by Cannavore
      liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

Comment

Its like watching someone drown in their own fallacies. Its ok, lots like packer out there to make him feel better.
        Current Runs
        Karmas Chem tini and Og tini Testers:
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=376031
        Karma Genetics SourRado Testers:
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365603
        Karma/Hortilab Collaboration Tester Thread:
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=292385

Comment

Comment

I can see more than 2 seconds into the future. You can't do that when you are ruled by hatred. I actually care about free speech for you as much as I do for myself. I could care less if a politician is screwed. I care about the American people who will have this power used against them in short otder. The patriot act comes to mind.

Better that 1000 guilty men go free than 1 innocent man be convicted.

It's not a matter of fairness, thats a joke, life ain't never going to be fair.

You are free to say whatever you want, just like I am. The difference is I acknowledge your rights, while you don't, acknowledge the rights of people you disagree with.

Look up the Brandenburg case, if you want to know the actual limitations on the 1st ammendment.

Comment

FYI stop confusing the left with Democrats.

The Republican party has lost it's mind when the only people they represent are Radicalized. Trump lost the White House, Lost the Senate, Lost the House. Yet they still bend over for Trump. If killing your party is the goal your on the right track.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
              Hammers Perpetual showroom
              White Truffle x P40 tester thread.

Comment

Originally posted by packerfan79 View Post
                I can see more than 2 seconds into the future. You can't do that when you are ruled by hatred. I actually care about free speech for you as much as I do for myself. I could care less if a politician is screwed. I care about the American people who will have this power used against them in short otder. The patriot act comes to mind.

Better that 1000 guilty men go free than 1 innocent man be convicted.

It's not a matter of fairness, thats a joke, life ain't never going to be fair.

You are free to say whatever you want, just like I am. The difference is I acknowledge your rights, while you don't, acknowledge the rights of people you disagree with.

Look up the Brandenburg case, if you want to know the actual limitations on the 1st ammendment.
                Yelling fire in a crowded theatre isn't free speech
                Your rights end when mine are violated and no the people who attacked my Capital are not Patriots they are insurrectionist ...period
                Originally posted by Cactus Wes
                Indictments. Not likely, that's just a snowflakes wet dream.
                Originally posted by Cannavore
                liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

Comment

hahahaha ......the division is getting wider by the day in this country.
                  Cant wait to see what's next.
                  Trump continues to be all the media focuses on , every hour of everyday.2022 will be no different if they're talking about Trump it distracts from what Joe is doing.....lmao

Comment

White privilege allows you to hide behind the "constitution" when it comes to free speech. Yet these same people have a whole different standard when it comes to muslims speaking their mind. One muslim saying something radical is followed up by a call to every prominent muslim in the country to denounce what they said.

Love how white people cry how tough they have it. "Poor little me, born white in the world's richest country".

btw. I'm a white boy living in Michigan.

Comment

The Media is in large part responsible for what's happening in this country.Things are going according to plan for some very very wealthy,and powerful people me thinks.
                      Some entertaining shit to come.....pivotal times fo sho

Comment

The media is doing what they do. Stop letting there BS run your life. They can talk Trump all they want. What they say doesn't change what I do from day to day.

Comment

Originally posted by packerfan79 View Post
                          Again, stellar job of attacking the argument, not the person.

The left is so short sighted they have no concern for the potential long-term effects of disregarding the constitution to "get" the guy you hate. You guys already forgot about Harry Reid and the nuclear option. Your standard would allow congress to impeach virtually any candidate. Yes, even Democrats.

When you are ruled by hatred, you are incapable of objective thought.

Most of your claims, are CNN's version of the truth.

The constitution, specifically the first ammendment was written to protect speech that is the most disgusting, and offensive speech. By protecting speech you hate, you are protecting your speech.

Ultimately, neither you or I matter, our opinions are meaningless. We're just pleebs.
                          Hence "the Democrat Suicide Party" absolutely no
                          Forethought of conseqence their extreme and radical endeavors will bring about...
                          Under this new norm...any party with a majority in the house...will be able to control and circumvent the will of the people without due process of law on any charge regardless of merit.... any elected official seated or not can be Impeached and removed ...is this something not thought out by
                          Reasonable minds?

Comment

Originally posted by med4u View Post
                            Hence "the Democrat Suicide Party" absolutely no
                            Forethought of conseqence their extreme and radical endeavors will bring about...
                            Under this new norm...any party with a majority in the house...will be able to control and circumvent the will of the people without due process of law on any charge regardless of merit.... any elected official seated or not can be Impeached and removed ...is this something not thought out by
                            Reasonable minds?
                            Where do you get this stuff?

There is an impeachment going on because trump incited four paramilitary groups who have been intent on overthrowing the government for years.
                            Other participants were just a cult of lame brains getting sucked in with total nonsense, pedophilia, jewish space laser, propaganda.

Tough break for Lou Dobbs getting gassed and Fox getting sued for $2.7 Billion. Maybe they will calm down now.

Comment

[iframe1]9U4Ha9HQvMo[/iframe1]

Comment

That's a good one

Comment

Working...
                                X