X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minds_I View Post
    Hello all,

Waste of time...it would be my experience tRumphumpers arte heartless and have no clue what it would take for a mother to send her kid alone across unimaginable danger for a chance at a life.

I am most fortunate, as I have no clue either. But I can imagine and have compassion.

minds_I
    And I thought Sally Struthers was good on those SPCA commercials.......
    Wait a minute ....I have an idea ,can you bring out that wrought emotion at will ?
    If we have you ask Joe.....nevermind! That's your president.......buhahaha
    #CAGEYJOE

Comment

Originally posted by minds_I View Post
      Hello all,

Waste of time...it would be my experience tRumphumpers arte heartless and have no clue what it would take for a mother to send her kid alone across unimaginable danger for a chance at a life.

I am most fortunate, as I have no clue either. But I can imagine and have compassion.

minds_I
      Have always felt the vast majority of our republican brothers are decent and solid individuals with whom I have agreement on some issues.
      I seldom fail to be disgusted with a media that attempts at every opportunity
      to generate animosity between us.
      That which matters most

Comment

Originally posted by Gry View Post
        Have always felt the vast majority of our republican brothers are decent and solid individuals with whom I have agreement on some issues.
        I seldom fail to be disgusted with a media that attempts at every opportunity
        to generate animosity between us.
        Hello all,

I had always had this opinion as well...then came tRump and exposed the dark underbelly of my fellow Americans.

And it angers me...but in the end I have only myself to be angry at as I was blinded to the callousness and unable to comprehend the depths of darkness that has been hidden in the souls of my fellow American.

Sadly, huffing a bag will not fix this....but I will try...again.

minds_I
        "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
        "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
        "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
        "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
        "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
        "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
        "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
        "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
        "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
        "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
        "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

Comment

Trump's impeachment lawyers.........

He only hires the best? Did Trump's lawyers cry mercy yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Absolem View Post

Bruce Cantor's 7 minute speech was something else.

sort of like a Speechmaster's debut.

Or a speech on the floor of the Roman Empire in AD 475.

Did the Roman Empire end in 476 or 1453 AD ?
            Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Absolem View Post

That was the sorriest attempt at a defense as Ive seen. All nonsense. Nothing to do with the charges presented.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
              Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
                That was the sorriest attempt at a defense as Ive seen. All nonsense. Nothing to do with the charges presented.
                The Senate has no jurisdiction, and these hoax charges (again) take a giant shit on the bill of rights. Any reasonable person, not blinded by unending rage for half the country and the candidate they voted for, would see this literally is a prosecution of 1st amendment protected speech.

Unfortunately, the left no longer believes Americans have the right to disagree with them.

I have seen no acknowledgement of a few key facts.

1. The capital riots was pre planned, before the speech.

2. The riot started while Trump was on stage speaking, how did his speech insight, people who weren't even there when the speech was made?

3. The chief Justice is not presiding over the hoax trial. A senator who previously voted to remove the president, can't be an impartial judge.

4. Hundreds of democrats have used the same language, some being by your standards, responsible for violence against members of congress.

Let's see who on the left is willing to address the above points, and who will support another hoax.

Comment

Originally posted by packerfan79 View Post
                  The Senate has no jurisdiction, and these hoax charges (again) take a giant shit on the bill of rights. Any reasonable person, not blinded by unending rage for half the country and the candidate they voted for, would see this literally is a prosecution of 1st amendment protected speech.

Unfortunately, the left no longer believes Americans have the right to disagree with them.

2. The riot started while Trump was on stage speaking, how did his speech insight, people who weren't even there when the speech was made?

3. The chief Justice is not presiding over the hoax trial. A senator who previously voted to remove the president, can't be an impartial judge.

4. Hundreds of democrats have used the same language, some being by your standards, responsible for violence against members of congress.

Let's see who on the left is willing to address the above points, and who will support another hoax.
                  PTDS.......Post Trump Derangement Syndrome

May become a medically accepted diagnosis soon.
                  #MOREFREESHIT

Comment

and the trumpets gently weep
                    trial looking better after day 1
                    thought it was going to be watching the dead walk
                    but I sense more of an up beat rhythm
                    this could get good, real good
                    current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
                      PTDS.......Post Trump Derangement Syndrome

May become a medically accepted diagnosis soon.
                      #MOREFREESHIT
                      They will never learn. This goes one of 2 ways.

1. They fail, again.

2. There own gods(democrat politicians) will be removed in short order. Republicans will take back the house and senate, just like they did after Obama's first term(1000) seats nationwide.

At that point Republicans can impeach, remove, and terminate
                      eligibility for every Democrat politician running for office.

Either way the mental disorder will harm the democrats, just as much as it hurts the constitution.

Comment

Can smell the fear of them losing power.
                        The fear of Biden having to run against Trump again after Joe's driven us into an unrecognizable shadow of what what the USA once was.The average Joe isn't going to be on board with the woke n broke come 2024.The desperation is fucking comical.

Comment

lol, all Nonsense. This is not a criminal case. Trump is 100% guilty regardless of any rules you think are being broken. He needs to pay the price for an attempted coup that caused people to die.

His Lawyer's are morons

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
                            lol, all Nonsense. This is not a criminal case. Trump is 100% guilty regardless of any rules you think are being broken. He needs to pay the price for an attempted coup that caused people to die.

His Lawyer's are morons
                            So, simple minded. There is a reason good lawyers make $1,000.00 an hour and you DON'T.

So, vengeance is now a duty of congress? I bet that never comes back to bite Burnie Sanders in the ass.

Impeachment is a constitutional process, anyone who pretends the constitution doesn't apply to constitutional process. should probably keep there mouth shut, to keep there foot out of it.

Thanks for playing.

Comment

Republican Senator Bill Cassidy gives a recap on the testimony he saw today.
                              There will be more.

[YOUTUBEIF]-fK8etWRRwI[/YOUTUBEIF]

Comment

So, simple minded. There is a reason good lawyers make $1,000.00 an hour and you DON'T.

So, vengeance is now a duty of congress? I bet that never comes back to bite Burnie Sanders in the ass.

Impeachment is a constitutional process, anyone who pretends the constitution doesn't apply to constitutional process. should probably keep there mouth shut, to keep there foot out of it.

Thanks for playing.

People dying is not a game dude. Its always the other guys fault with you guys . Still all nonsense the way you think. Its why our country is where it is. Presiding SC justice is only needed when removal of a POTUS is being done. That's not what they are seeking. If Trumps paying them that he got grifted lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X