X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I have, here ya go.

Biden administration prepares to open overflow facility for unaccompanied migrant children OVER 13 YEARS OLD apprehended at the US-Mexico border.
    The Health and Human Services Department will reopen a facility in Carrizo Springs, Texas, that can accommodate about 700 children and can be expanded if necessary.
    If placed in care, case managers work to place a child with a sponsor in the United States, like a parent or relative.
    Trump policies can't all be reversed quickly

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/02/p...ion/index.html
    Like i said , kids in cages.

Comment

Originally posted by med4u View Post
      The only thing to come out of a trump impeachment will be a self inflicted
      Precedence that will come back on them
      From this day forward...its a shoe in for
      A kamaltoe inpeachment and Pelosi,Schumer
      Waters etc...down the line
      And Trump wont even be scratched

https://youtu.be/EeGTwRMEPnk
      2022 impeachment palooza. Impeach every Democrat who's advocated violence. That should take care of 99% of elected democrats.

Comment

Thank God the misunderstood refugees are getting the covid vaccine right away instead of the American elderly.
        Actually if you voted for Trump you should be disqualified from receiving the vaccine , the harm they've inflicted will take us years to recover from.I don't even go to the grow store anymore out of fear someone will put a noose around my neck , the first plants I threw away was anything with the white in it.As a show of solidarity for my repressed brothers and sisters.
        Maxine Waters / Cory Booker 2024 !!!

Comment

Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
          Didn't you learn from Obama's kiddie cages. Democrat cages are perfectly acceptable, even commendable. Those poor children would just wander off if democrats didn't lock them in cages. Those poor kids might run into a deplorable, if they aren't locked in a cage. Safety first.

Comment

Originally posted by packerfan79 View Post
            Didn't you learn from Obama's kiddie cages. Democrat cages are perfectly acceptable, even commendable. Those poor children would just wander off if democrats didn't lock them in cages. Those poor kids might run into a deplorable, if they aren't locked in a cage. Safety first.
            Plenty of room for the kids down on my brothers ranch outside San Antonio. Why is Joe XI reverting back to his old ways.If the Kids could make that perilous journey to get here unaccompanied,surely they would thrive on the interior of our country.
            #FREETHEKIDS

Comment

[iframe1]U4MOEG8_Vvw[/iframe1]

Comment

Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post

Not even close to the same. I guess since there using the same building its the same to you. As Ive said none would even be there if Trump had not stolen kids from there parents. Why would you think all these kids would be let go with no place to go, really?.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

This storming the Capitol building thing really reminds me of how war was before guns add a few bows and arrows horses catapults some torches a bit of boiling tar a moat and like magic some old school warfare led by a tyrant

I guess this is why they had Kings back then the change of power created conflicts such as this one we are living through now
                  I wonder how many have died are dying or have gotten sick and maybe carried the virus with no symptoms of covid all this coming from being their for trump

I will go with you fight like hell
                  Guliani inciting violence will be talked about also trial by combat that is what he said to the same crowd

I bet if a representative died because of the trump mob they the Republicans would still be protecting Trump with this unconditional nonsense and votes lies.... damn

Comment

Not even close to the same. I guess since there using the same building its the same to you. As Ive said none would even be there if Trump had not stolen kids from there parents. Why would you think all these kids would be let go with no place to go, really?.
                    If they cant find these poor kids parents here , Joe will deport them , and make them begin the perilous journey once again.
                    Would you have them sent back to a life of no hope ....

Kinda lost me with it's Trumps fault there's unaccompanied children at the border today.
                    Trump is importing them now.....

Comment

Nope my money is on them getting a permanent green card. Those kids should sue the US gov. .

Trumps policy is not Biden's policy. There very different.

Comment

Back to reality.

Anyone watching the impeachment hearing?

Comment

Nope my money is on them getting a permanent green card. Those kids should sue the US gov. .

Trumps policy is not Biden's policy. There very different.
                          But who's going to raise them?
                          I'm sure many of us here would be willing to take them in and provide a future for them.If Joe sends them back there will be hell to pay.

Comment

Trump children emotional was priceless.

Attempting to compare dealing with unattended children,
                            with deliberately removing them from their parents,
                            is misguided at best.
                            That which matters most

Comment

Originally posted by Zeez View Post
                              Back to reality.

Anyone watching the impeachment hearing?
                              Yes sir.
                              That which matters most

Comment

Originally posted by Gry View Post
                                Trump children emotional was priceless.

Attempting to compare dealing with unattended children,
                                with deliberately removing them from their parents,
                                is misguided at best

This is what many cant seem to understand. There situations are not even close to the same but try to make it seem the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X