X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump/Gaetz 2024!

Comment

Originally posted by EsterEssence View Post
      I hope they can make him testify under oath...
      If they do, it will be an epic boomerang!

Comment

Originally posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
        Trump/Gaetz 2024!
        I'd ask why, but I assume the answer is 401k and guns.

We don't need to smear our image any more just to let you have your guns.
        Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
        - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
        - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
        - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
        - Anne Frank

Comment

Trump/Gaetz 2024!
          What? No Lis Cheney for VP?? Wonder if Vegas has odds on IMPOTUS DJT living that long, or going to debtor's prison? His plate is full.
          ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
          "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
          We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mean mr.mustard View Post
            I'd ask why, but I assume the answer is 401k and guns.

We don't need to smear our image any more just to let you have your guns.
            I'm also involved with the stock market now, already made some money on dogecoin

Going to put my money on weed stocks and businesses that should recover nicely once covid ends. Airlines, cruises, electric cars, lithium, ect.

To the moon

Comment

Steel and oil.

We are a militant nation.
              Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
              - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
              - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
              - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
              - Anne Frank

Comment

I remember during the dot com bubble people thought they made a lot of money in the stock market. Until those stocks are cashed and the money is in the bank counting your chickens before hatching is a rookie mistake.

Comment

I just read the GOP wants to change that to mean Great Opportunity party.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                  Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
                    I just read the GOP wants to change that to mean Great Opportunity party.
                    open to all well-off white folks & suitably subservient people of other colors that promise not to vote.
                    smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by Absolem View Post
                      I remember during the dot com bubble people thought they made a lot of money in the stock market. Until those stocks are cashed and the money is in the bank counting your chickens before hatching is a rookie mistake.
                      I bought doge last week and sold it Monday after Elon Musk pumped it up. Made a decent profit.

Comment

I took a big bite of apple in 16' ....sky's the limit...
                        dare me not to do it again....

TRUMP 2024

Comment

Hello all,

Thanks Joe....buahahahaha

minds_I

Phuque tRump bloody, 2021
                          "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
                          "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
                          "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
                          "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
                          "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
                          "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
                          "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
                          "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
                          "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
                          "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
                          "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

Comment

Trump/Gaetz 2024!

Comment

Trump/Gaetz 2024!
                              WHO DAT ?
                              Asking for Americans ?
                              Originally posted by Cactus Wes
                              Indictments. Not likely, that's just a snowflakes wet dream.
                              Originally posted by Cannavore
                              liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

Comment

the Dems - Dims ? - have a weak foundation for their arguments re Trump & Jan. 6.

The Faux Dems have been inciting re. Trump for almost 4 years.

That no one went from one of their events where Dems advocated some form of unrest, to the Capitol ... Correlation & Causation ?

vs. what Trump said,

"And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that’s happened. The best is yet to come.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol, and we’re going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless, they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help. We’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you."

The Trump Defense has a video that shows some of the recent times where Dem rhetoric got a little Heated.

Doesn't mean Trump was right.

But it will make the Faux Dems look awfully hypocritical and bitterly partisan when they impeach.

There's no judge except the Faux Dem House, and they've already decided.

I don't think they will be swayed by anything the Trump D. lawyers say.
                                Attached Files
                                Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X