This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by med4u View Post
    The only objective of an impeachment is the removal from office.....your logic runs in circles
    And yes Sen Schumer did ask and Robert's
    declined
    Ok, I’m wrong in that Roberts was asked.

He isn’t required however to preside.

Removal of office isn’t the only objective, accountability is important, less the next turd down the chute will think he isn’t accountable at all like trump

Comment

Originally posted by redlaser View Post
      *Precedence exists minus the disastrous reverberation hyperbole... .. .

March 2, 1876 House of Representatives votes unanimously to impeach Secretary of war William Belknap, hours after Grant accepted his resignation.

The senate fully debated every aspect of the late impeachment issue and then voted to allow it in a 37-29 vote.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_6...b600a279622b39
      How dare you use facts! This is a case of feels, dammit!
      current catch all grow thread

SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry from Stank Bros.

Comment

Originally posted by 3snowboards View Post
        And your right wing news source told you thats the "objective"?
        Let me enlighten you then...
        They are trying to bar him from ever holding public office again
        And it appears to me
        Your logic will take you off a cliff.
        Unlike you apparently...I have no need for any news sources to explain constitutional law..
        Pulling one's head out of their ass would prove
        Helpful for the less informed...there will be no conviction in the senate
        We will see next week who is over the cliff
        Wish in one hand and shit in the other.....
        You end up wishing you didn't shit in your hand

Comment

And your right wing news source told you thats the "objective"?
          Let me enlighten you then...
          They are trying to bar him from ever holding public office again
          And it appears to me
          Hello all,

Hey, Darwinism has its place, ay?

minds_I
          "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
          "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
          "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
          "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
          "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
          "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
          "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
          "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
          "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
          "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
          "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

Comment

Originally posted by redlaser View Post
            The constitution requires the involvement of the Chief Justice only when the president is on trial. Since trump is no longer President, there is no requirement for the Chief Justice to be involved.

The Chief Justice is required to preside over impeachment trials involving only sitting presidents.

There is no evidence Roberts refused or was even asked to preside over the trial, nor does he have any obligation to do so.
            STILL with the facts! have you no shame, beating that poor boy about the head & shoulders like that & him utterly defenseless? oh, and med4u? it is "you're". as in "you're welcome, think nothing of it".
            smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

And it appears to me
              well, that's what lemmings do. "full speed ahead, boys, ignore the cliff!"
              smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

AOC busted lying about the capitol riot. Apparently she wasn't even in the same building...

Comment

I thought lies were called ‘alternative facts’ nowadays
                  "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
                  - Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by Harry Lime

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
                    AOC busted lying about the capitol riot. Apparently she wasn't even in the same building...
                    fake news...

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

Coming from the guy who managed to swallow every whopper

45 ever uttered, I find that amusing.
                      That which matters most

Comment

Originally posted by Gry View Post
                        Coming from the guy who managed to swallow every whopper

45 ever uttered, I find that amusing.

true story,many trump supporters practiced swallowing his lies by practicing with corn dogs!

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

Apparently not....

“For you all to know, there’s the Capitol Hill complex,” she told her Instagram followers. “But members of Congress, except for, you know, the speaker and other very, very high ranking ones, don’t actually work in a building with the dome. There’s buildings like right next to the dome, and that’s where our actual offices are.”

Not that i particularly care, but she doesn't seem like a BS artist from what i've seen of her.... admits when something is over her head etc.... seems genuine and able....

Comment

Originally posted by homeless guy View Post

Not that i particularly care, but she doesn't seem like a BS artist from what i've seen of her.... admits when something is over her head etc.... seems genuine and able....
                            LOL

Comment

Originally posted by homeless guy View Post
                              Apparently not....

“For you all to know, there’s the Capitol Hill complex,” she told her Instagram followers. “But members of Congress, except for, you know, the speaker and other very, very high ranking ones, don’t actually work in a building with the dome. There’s buildings like right next to the dome, and that’s where our actual offices are.”

The woman is careful, and some news sources will never be known for integrity.
                              That which matters most

Comment

LOL
                                Yes, much more able and honest than the orange man.... or your good self....

Comment

Working...
                                X