What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pitfalls and Follies of an Obiden Presidency

Absolem

If the NRA operated like the ACLU they would have never went bankrupt. The NRA doesn't care about gun rights. The NRA's only concern was to push guns sales to help the gun manufactures out. Plus pad the pockets of those at the top of the NRA which in the end brought them down.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Apparently so. It appears that pushing the mantra of "the Dems are gonna take our guns" for the gun and ammunition manufacturers doesn't generate as many kick backs as it once did.

lawsuit is forcing the issue. they are declaring bankruptcy in the state they WERE incorporated in, and re-organizing in Texas where the political climate is much friendlier. i USED to be a member....until i got a good look at some of the shit they were pulling/backing, and the "perks" upper members were raking in. fuck 'em... it did not help with the news about Russia donating money to them... fuck 'em TWICE!

imiubu

If the NRA operated like the ACLU they would have never went bankrupt. The NRA doesn't care about gun rights. The NRA's only concern was to push guns sales to help the gun manufactures out. Plus pad the pockets of those at the top of the NRA which in the end brought them down.

:good: That ^^

I knew if I was diligent and kept on reading, one day you and I would find common ground.

St. Phatty

If I was with the NRA or a similar organization that claims to be for gun rights, I'd be pushing for metal detectors EVERYWHERE.

They have the ability to be analytical about preventing Columbine type incidents.

Did that happen at a Movie Theater ?

Whatever kind of public venue it happened it - why not use metal detectors ?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I was with the NRA or a similar organization that claims to be for gun rights, I'd be pushing for metal detectors EVERYWHERE.

They have the ability to be analytical about preventing Columbine type incidents.

Did that happen at a Movie Theater ?

Whatever kind of public venue it happened it - why not use metal detectors ?

Do you know what would work better than metal detectors and new laws? UBI and M4A. Those two items alone would reduce gun violence by up to 75%

2nd amendment supporters would do well to start researching those two items with earnest if they're serious about protecting their guns.

med4u

Veteran
Federal Judge Temporarily Blocks Biden Deportation Freeze After Texas Challenge https://www.theepochtimes.com/federal-judge-blocks-biden-deportation-freeze-nationwide-after-texas-ag-challenge_3672601.html

med4u

Veteran
Marjorie Taylor Greene: Articles of Impeachment Against Biden Prompted by ‘Pattern of Abuse of Power’ https://www.theepochtimes.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-articles-of-impeachment-against-biden-prompted-by-pattern-of-abuse-of-power_3672221.html

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
wiki

The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party, promotes far-right politicians in Europe, and has backed President Donald Trump in the U.S.; a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign. The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation.

ain't that dandy. fake, fake, feedin the orange lardo.

'Boogieman'

wiki

The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party, promotes far-right politicians in Europe, and has backed President Donald Trump in the U.S.; a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign. The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation.

ain't that dandy. fake, fake, feedin the orange lardo.

And the mainstream media along with social media is basically just a branch of the Democratic party. :underwater:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Isn't there already a thread bitchin about Biden why do we need another

shoot, why not? how many did we have shredding the orange chumpanzee? :biggrin: i'm sure Biden will do shit that pisses me off just like the GOP. if he wants to be a one-term clown like the one we just got rid of, all he has to do is bow to the left-wingnuts of the D party & try bullshit over firearms. he'll be out next time...i don't think he realizes how many disaffected GOP folks voted to get rid of Chumply, not to endorse wingnuts gun paranoia... if the GOP runs Hawley or Cruz though (or anyone like them), i'll vote D again. i have limits to what i'll tolerate. if the only way to keep fascists/Trumpistas out of the White House is to accept some more gun control, i'll hold my nose & vote for another Democrat. my support of ANY politician is CONDITIONAL! the GOP needs to quit trying to legislate morality, and the Ds need to stop being fixated on firearms.