What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Black Hand of California thats Jim Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- at the rate we are going - it won't be long before it feels like we are under The Weimar Republic <hoping that's a joke> - Boris can be our Hindenburg - lol

- people would be going to the bakery to buy a loaf of bread for a wheelbarrow full of near worthless sterling - due to massive inflation - don't let it be so! <throws salt over one shoulder>

picture.php

- German currency (the mark) - was worth so little in 1923 - they used it for wallpaper -

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Some mighty nice cars in those food lines, the occupants enjoying the AC while they play on their new iphones. Not like the food lines back in the 1930's.

Principante8

Food lines? Blame covid and loss of jobs due to shutting everything down.

.......... I think Covid may turn out to be the great equalizer, not Biden or BLM but reality setting in.:tiphat:

The dreaded China Virus. No need to beat one over the head with authoritarianism when you can scare them into it willingly with a mild flu and heavy propaganda. I don't think the real equalizer is the lab made virus, but the ideology that unleashed it onto the world, combined with the lies and propaganda surrounding it. The politicians, international corporate news and cable companies, with the help of social media, have put on quite a show. At the end of it they hope we are all equally poor with no individual rights just like any commie paradise. This time they're going big instead of just aiming to take over one country or region. They want the planet under their control. Seriously satanic shit. How kind of the evil ones to take everything from us. Liberty, freedom, cashish, opportunities, all gone for so many beautiful loving people. How fortunate we are to be able to participate in the future 'new normal' that is being created by 'them', for 'us'.

I live in the US and I remember the first week of this virus nonsense when on cable news they were showing people dying in the streets and hazmat crews showing up to scoop up the dead bodies. Tons of people laying dead or dying in the streets. Does anyone in other countries remember this footage? Did they play it where you live? Why did they stop? No more people dropping like flies? Why does the international corporate media show 18 wheeler semi trucks to store dead bodies in, with the pretext that it's because so many people are dying so quickly, when in reality it's because people aren't having funerals, so they aren't being buried or cremated. Naturally they'd need to be stored somewhere cool so they don't rot and decompose. CDC statistics show no spike in overall deaths this year vs the previous few years.

According to Ben Franklin, " Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

I think Ben has it wrong. My belief is that we all deserve liberty and safety. Firstly liberty, because without it we won't be able to fight to protect ourselves against tyranny, and to choose our own destiny. If anyone thinks the power players are nice guys that have our best interest in mind, I have a bridge to sell you.

Principante8

Parasitic Dual Citizens are who's really at fault for all of this.... Who control's what "BLACK" culture actually consists of??? He/she appears White only by physical attributes, but in reality is the Devil in disguise

Black music in the 60's and 70's all about love and empathy .... Cabal gang felt like this new movement could overshadow the WW2 narrative and well.... welcome Bloods and Crips.... Crack in the scene and Violent music calling women Bitches and hoes from Sister/Love.... Cabal gang controls everything like a puppet master....especially the Blacks of America... They own you guys

Whenever I see black folks arrested on TV news they look like they're wearing gangsta hood costumes. How often are they arresting buttoned down black folks? No doubt that the idea for these costumes came from pop culture. Who produces the tv shows and music acts that promote the costumes, along with the lingo, and a certain type of behavior that is frowned upon by most, blacks included? I'll give a hint, it's not the black people from the ghetto, it's the international corporations run by gods chosen peeps, by, in many counties of the world, the unnameable. These costumes have become uniforms so the police and everyone else knows exactly what team the people wearing them are on and how that team behaves. The cops have their own uniforms and are incidently on a different team. The black folks in the burbs dress and speak like the rest of the civilized world, wearing no uniform, which is probably why they get good jobs, stay out of jail, and aren't worried about racial injustice, etc.

On an interesting side note, I haven't been to jail for 20 years but when I was in Orange county jail there was basically hardly any black folks... Hmmm...
My thoughts are that people aren't racist so much, but that they justly dislike aspects of certain cultures. Values are important.

I would also like to add the obvious, that white folks and everyone else also have their minds completely controlled by these same rat bastards. We are programmed to think unacceptable behavior is ok and it's just part of the culture of group xyz. Multi culturalism is good , now bend over :-/

HOVAH2.0

And please describe this economic engine you speak of?

This california economy on a micro-level is highly exploitative and corrosive but Im lead to believe that you dont experience these short-comings....
This is the main reasoning behind why black americans need the wealth that our ancestors helped to create in the hands of black americans.. because this denial of even a debate on the results and consequences of todays american economy cant be agreed upon and cant be trusted in the hands of only white americans...they will deny, deflect and spread disinformation.. almost like a televangelist ( billy graham).... history has proven this fact...
....this is a low estimate but its earnest money.... reparations $21. 1 trillion....

St. Phatty

- at the rate we are going - it won't be long before it feels like we are under The Weimar Republic <hoping that's a joke> - Boris can be our Hindenburg - lol

- people would be going to the bakery to buy a loaf of bread for a wheelbarrow full of near worthless sterling - due to massive inflation - don't let it be so! <throws salt over one shoulder>

View Image

- German currency (the mark) - was worth so little in 1923 - they used it for wallpaper -

yet 10 years later, the German economy was humming.

how that transition occurred is rarely discussed in history classes - or anywhere.

a nation 2/3 the size of California, somehow became the mightiest industrial economy in the world.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.....This california economy on a micro-level is highly exploitative and corrosive but Im lead to believe that you dont experience these short-comings....
.....almost like a televangelist ( billy graham).... history has proven this fact...

No I don't, I'm East Coast, we don't even have dispensaries here so I'm not qualified to post on the situation in California.

As far as Rev. Billy Graham goes, I respect him but am not a follower or even a Protestant or Christian.

...... you must have gotten that from my location, Billy Graham Training pCenter, it was tongue-in-cheek because that IS my physical location, abt 5 mins. away! :D

HOVAH2.0

On a conspiracy note:
greece and italy were the first European nations hit with Covid 19.. behind China and Iran?!... Is it coincidence they were the first to dump the IMF enslavement and austerity deal?... and they were the first euro nations to sign unto china's belt and road initiative??...
Italy and Greece will be the first stops entering Europe with passengers on from the largest middle class in the world, on a Chinese built and financed high speed rail line...
Can you imagine the amount of money and passengers from europe and middle east will generate in economic activity??
Within 5 years of its completion, Greece and Italy become European powers equal to Germany... And this is coming from someone who has lived in both.. Southern Italy looks like South America...its not romantic or nice to smell..

All you need to do is buy a plot of land within walking distance of the line and open a store... within 4 years you're rich..

I know i know.. many of you still believe in Reagonomics and sasquatch...but a communist economic army has just bought half of europe!!..
they couldn't stop it with a war.. so a virus was the next best thing... besides Trump didnt have the balls to start a war anyways....they lost.
This war is over

Principante8

I stopped reading here.

Just the phrase conjures an image of Trump's propaganda factory.

Good luck with your proselytizing.

:tiphat:

Interesting take. I thought it sounded funny when I read it aloud in my mind. A touch of light hearted humor before getting into a slightly more serious topic of conversation. The Dreaded Pirate Roberts was a character in a children's movie which I enjoy called 'The Princess Bride'. The story goes something like this. The Dreaded Pirate Roberts was supposedly the most dangerous pirate on the open seas, so when he arrived to take ones possessions, they would give them up without a fight due to fears of being decimated by the dreaded pirate. Later, along the way people meet the pirate and find he's actually not so scary after all, and he's actually quite charming and a very nice guy. He had never physically hurt anyone, and all the sailors gave everything up to him for no good reason other than fear. They had heard stories from people that heard stories and made their decisions based on that information. He was actually the third Dreaded Pirate Roberts. All of them had the same gig. The first of them disseminated the propaganda and never lifted a sword. After he was rich enough and retired, he chose another to take his place, and so on. Hopefully one can see the parallel.

I've had a dozen family members get the virus and know many others that have had it, and they all got colds except for three got flu like symptoms. Three out of 25+. My niece and sister in law got it and it skipped over my brother and their two other kids. They quarantined from others but not themselves. They just went on as usual in their house and the most contagious virus in 100 years skipped most of the family!? It also skipped my brothers best friend and his girlfriend that stayed in an rv in front of his house during the two week quarantine and visited with his family the entire time. It also skipped me, as I spent time with them while positive. I did act responsibly and I quarantined separately. When I say we were skipped I mean that we had zero symptoms, and also tested negative. The test I took two days after finding out I had possibly been exposed to the dreaded virus finally came back after 8 days of quarantine. I didn't feel sick, and against my better judgement I gave my freedom and independence to the dreaded virus. I figured most wouldn't get the 'dreaded china Virus' reference as it's quite abstract without any explanation.

To be completely, and humbly frank, my opinions shouldn't be valid to anyone else anyway. We're all on our own personal journey. My intuition tells me that more than trying to convince others that our argument is correct, or just, most of us commenting on topics like these are trying to validate ourselves to ourselves, subconsciously, trying to collect, organize, and analyze our own thoughts, in order to ascertain what track we're on personally, and to gauge whether we think, or feel, that we need to make any shifts or changes in our thought processes, or our patterns of behavior, or not. Self reflection. I hope so anyway. It is very interesting for me to see how people react to my posts, myself included. Sometimes I reread them later and think, "huh, I typed that. Hmmm."
Whether we learn from ourselves or others it's a wonderful thing.

God bless

Last edited:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
And please describe this economic engine you speak of?

This california economy on a micro-level is highly exploitative and corrosive but Im lead to believe that you dont experience these short-comings....
This is the main reasoning behind why black americans need the wealth that our ancestors helped to create in the hands of black americans.. because this denial of even a debate on the results and consequences of todays american economy cant be agreed upon and cant be trusted in the hands of only white americans...they will deny, deflect and spread disinformation.. almost like a televangelist ( billy graham).... history has proven this fact...
....this is a low estimate but its earnest money.... reparations $21. 1 trillion....

is correct. True ... public school (who goes) has books with descriptions of 'what happened.' If someone doesn't want a book to have some facts in it, the facts are still, there. Reality, is not reality television, ..., or is it. 3D glasses changed to plastic. all accounted for. Cleaned and reused for each show, stays with the theatre. Not like disposable singe use cardboard.

Principante8

You mean the Dread Pirate Roberts.

You also meant Covid 19.

I've been hearing impaired my whole life so to be honest it sounds the same to me. Call the ChiVi what you want. You can substitute with WuFlu or anything else you like, but please learn to have a sense of humor.

HOVAH2.0

But dont we have similar engineering feats to compete with the Chinese?...
Sure, we have plenty of projects showcasing our project planning expertise.... Weve started wars in against nations too poor to defend themselves..then we created large scale migrations of the desperately poor seeking employment in American multi-national companies.. paying regular Americans a fair wage, just isn't American..
...forcing a slave is as American as apple pie..
Big Business America; a bastion of prosperity or the domain of the beast or monsters..
its becoming obvious to the world.

Brother Nature

Political Correctness can be annoying but it doesn't represent an underlying ideology of supremacy, violence and servitude over our fellow man.

Status
Not open for further replies.