What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Black Hand of California thats Jim Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

redlaser

Veteran
Thanks for exposing your lack of value, for human life. You are a disgusting person. I still don't wish death upon you. A lifetime of watching other people succeed, while you continue to fail is punishment enough for your complete lack of humanity. Evil souls like you are the reason, our country is divided. Not some long dead confederate, no one cares about.

[iframe1]IOdh6InIDxs[/iframe1]

HOVAH2.0

I can make an argument that rush did more harm to white folks by deflecting poor whites attention away from getting their fair share of production from corporate farming and real estate.. believe me, there's more trailer parks across america than government projects.

to be honest, white folks should want to cut his head off and throw it in the compost pile..... rush died a rich man, in his mansion, in a gated community.... while u sit here poor as dirt critiquing some anonymous black guy about american politics that could ultimately bring you the wealth that you as an american deserve.... but I thinkin you still wont make the connection..

in a nut shell.. rush can accumulate so much wealth because he was able the distract so many white folks to keep them poor.... classic judas goat..
his job effectively was to prevent poor whites from attempting a claim on white capital.

p.s. this was written without the aid of kali mist

Attachments

• 20200518_091141.jpg
    20200518_091141.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 20210127_121249.jpg
    20210127_121249.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 1399478464_4da5d1f5ab.jpg
    1399478464_4da5d1f5ab.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

HOVAH2.0

500,000 covid deaths.... let's do a little wall street gambling....I'm all in on we hitting 1 million, do we have any short sellers??

Attachments

• 1399478464_4da5d1f5ab.jpg
    1399478464_4da5d1f5ab.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 23

HOVAH2.0

Visiting my brother's house in the very affluent Alpharetta,Ga. I'm struck with the contrast its makes to say....College Park, Atlanta.... but what I'm most surprised by is the many Eastern Indians living in $500k homes that make up most of the neighborhood... let's be honest who these people are and what they represent.. They sold out they native country and their people to American corporations for a chance to live like kings in America... and so have most of Middle Eastern and African immigrants.... they were the traders of the many wars the military industry complex paid off in order to bomb their homelands.... these individuals are the foreign equivalents to the automobile union reps that sold out Detroits workforce...

CaptainDankness

If u really concerned about slave labor in China, you can show them by paying African Americans for the slave labor that was stolen by America. Massive hypocrite.. Reparations

Sounds good, how many African American slaves are still alive??

At best the corporations that kept slaves should pay, but they traded slaves on wallstreet and even poor white people have been fucked by them too. Meanwhile our government always gives them billions of dollars and I can barely afford to eat good steak. Lol

HOVAH2.0

While our tax dollars go to bombing other countries mr. A__hole says nothing and has no issue....
.....so why does mr.a__hole get all in his feelings when tax dollars go to black Americans for a debt that is owed plus will make all of America live better??... a virus called stupid is very contagious... especially in trailer parks

HOVAH2.0

Poor white man, you don't have an issue with black folks.... the reason that the wage floor is soo low is because of your government.... Black folks didn't send your jobs and thr wealth of the American economy to China, it was YOUR GOVERNMENT... its easy to go after the weakest member of American... cowardly even

HOVAH2.0

Some how, middle easterners and eastern Indians have miraculously made it into the American middle class, above the black Americans who have lived in college park Atlanta since this countrys inception.... the war machine leg of capitalism places non Americans above the interest of native Americans... and yet the racist have a problem with the same government giving black Americans the wealth that is owed, reparations... paradoxically absurd...

Attachments

• 20210225_105939.jpg
    20210225_105939.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 19

HOVAH2.0

I'd be looking at my first gorilla harvest of the season, if I was still living here. Aint for nothing better than growing in the south, including Norcal...

Attachments

• 20210225_130656.jpg
    20210225_130656.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 23

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... closing thread down as there's not much more to say that hasn't already been said.

Thanks to all who participated! :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.