What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have You Been Vaccinated?

Have You Been Vaccinated?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 32.8%
  • No!

Votes: 40 21.2%
  • Soon!

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • No Way!

Votes: 58 30.7%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

Cuddles

so I called my mum again last night to see how she´s feeling after the first shot on sunday . I asked her if she´s still feeling fatigued and she said she was just fine again, the effect had worn off and she even did some spring cleaning yesterday. :) I´m relieved.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
That's all vaccine deaths combined from the eighties forward, as opposed to deaths from the new vaccines.

Where does it say that?
What you are experiencing is cognitive dissonance, you refuse to accept any information that contradicts what you have been taught (by your TV).

St. Phatty

well, left arm is apparently going to fall off, lol. 12 hours in, starting to feel rough. first shot from Moderna was just a sore arm that did not show until next day. virus-positive supervisor from work with over 100 F fever for 7 days probably going to hospital tomorrow, already on (hopefully) preventative anti-pneumonia protocol.. 4 more out for testing now...

if it fell off would you feel a need to change your username ?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if it fell off would you feel a need to change your username ?
nope, it is not "armsoldhippy" lol. so long as i have one. left arm not hurting as bad today. bad news is that the REST of me now hurts. i woke up feeling like i had a serious case of the flu; body aches, joint pain, etc. about what i was expecting from the second shot. lots of folks warned me...spent most of last night/this morning in blazing hot shower. only thing that lessens the aches & pain so far. gonna try a joint in a bit, see if that helps. can't hurt, right?

Gry

Where does it say that?
What you are experiencing is cognitive dissonance, you refuse to accept any information that contradicts what you have been taught (by your TV).
I abandoned TV 35 years ago sir, and if you would bother to look at what you posted it, is a collection of info on reactions to ALL vaccines combined. For the most part what you will find there are reactions to the DPT vaccine.
If you are incapable seeing that, you need to inform yourself better.

The first page lists six DPT reactions resulting in death, the cases date back to the eighties.
Would you like me to list them for you ?

Amynamous

The link you provided doesn’t link to the specific page you wanted.
i had to reset the parameters to look at it.
Actually reading some of the patient profiles, it becomes clear that the statistic descriptor should be “people who dies after receiving a covid vaccine and NOT people who dies from a covid vaccine. One of the patients was a long time dialysis patient with multiple co-morbidities who refused dialysis treatment three days before his death leading up to the holidays. Multiple hospice patients (in their 80’s)with dementia in nursing homes, with multiple co-morbidities, etc, etc.

Absolem

Ouch. Frosty Nuggets getting schooled on the links he's posted. Props to the people here who pointed out the misinformation within those links.

igrowone

Veteran
got my 2nd pfizer today
seemed to had a bit of surge, like an IV THC?
feeling great, but the night is young

mexweed

Veteran
kinda doubt the information is just out there where google can find it

sure you can look up stuff on rocket fuel but NASA's recipe isn't gonna be anywhere

armedoldhippy

Veteran
doing much better today. still have soreness in left arm, and running slight fever. probably should not drive, as neck still so stiff/sore that i cannot turn head to check lanes around me. mirrors are not all they are cracked up to be...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
doing much better today. still have soreness in left arm, and running slight fever. probably should not drive, as neck still so stiff/sore that i cannot turn head to check lanes around me. mirrors are not all they are cracked up to be...

you seem to have gotten unlucky, most don't get the full covid symptoms from it. hope it passes soon.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you seem to have gotten unlucky, most don't get the full covid symptoms from it. hope it passes soon.

thanks, getting better by the hour. (smoking a joint really helped with muscular pain) supervisor at work going into the hospital, fever still up over 100 f. moron at work that brought it in to her & others (his MIL died from it) still does not think it is real...

mowood3479

Veteran
thanks, getting better by the hour. (smoking a joint really helped with muscular pain) supervisor at work going into the hospital, fever still up over 100 f. moron at work that brought it in to her & others (his MIL died from it) still does not think it is real...

sounds like a real shitty buzz.. I’ll pass

igrowone

Veteran
12 hours later from my 2nd pfizer
not so perky, achy with moderate fever but not too bad
pfizer seems to be the way to go for smaller side effects
quick recovery for those less fortunate

Latest posts

Latest posts