What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The radicalization of Americans

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is rich and funny as shit coming from you.

Just two days ago in another thread you posted a hoax video of a fake Bill Gates claiming to be speaking to the Department of Defense on supposed vaccinations that would take the religious beliefs out people.

After that you come on here and try and mock me over CNN when it's you posting fake shit?

Try harder.

first of all i just posted it as i watching another video without really thinking about it as it seemed interesting, i did a little research on that video since, it was never purported to be bill gates. it does seem faked though, theres audio inserted and other weird things.
that doesnt make CNN any less fake.

Im'One

I'm not a big Obama fan, he was too moderate and pro banker for me. I am a progressive and hated they way CNN treated Bernie. I acknowledge some good was fine under trump. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Yet his racism and corruption were clearly obvious.
The handling of the oandmemic showed him to be what he was all along, an amateur, a poser, and a lazy man. Self centered to the extreme as Jerry would say
His negligence towards the health of Americans was quite possibly criminal. His behavior since the election in which he was clearly defeated, regardless of whether there was some fraud is bordering on sedition. He can think of nothing but himself.
Now his inability or unwillingness to confront the national security hack reminds us again of his possible ties to Russia
He obstructed justice to hide those ties.
Why? Because of a knowledge of guilt.
He needs to be removed from office today.
Biden is not perfect but I believe he is a competent president ELECT and up to the job.

Absolem

first of all i just posted it as i watching another video without really thinking about it as it seemed interesting, i did a little research on that video since, it was never purported to be bill gates. it does seem faked though, theres audio inserted and other weird things.
that doesnt make CNN any less fake.

I've never posted a link on here from CNN. Have always gone out of my way to make sure the links I post for your side came from "The Hill" or "Fox News" so I wouldn't be accused of posting "fake news".

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never posted a link on here from CNN. Have always gone out of my way to make sure the links I post for your side came from "The Hill" or "Fox News" so I wouldn't be accused of posting "fake news".

i mean i would consider those fake news too.

Absolem

i mean i would consider those fake news too.

What do you think of OAN and Newsmax back tracking on their voting machine fraud news? Just curious since those two sites have replaced Fox News the last 6 months for the Trumpkins. It seems anything your side disagrees with you just write off as "fake news".

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you think of OAN and Newsmax back tracking on their voting machine fraud news? Just curious since those two sites have replaced Fox News the last 6 months for the Trumpkins. It seems anything your side disagrees with you just write off as "fake news".

I don't know, I don't watch them. I'm not a 'trumpkin' as your insult says. Im just against the empire in general.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Now his inability or unwillingness to confront the national security hack reminds us again of his possible ties to Russia

Biden is not perfect but I believe he is a competent president ELECT and up to the job.

The guy is a cardboard cutout.

mowood3479

Veteran
I'm not a big Obama fan, he was too moderate and pro banker for me. I am a progressive and hated they way CNN treated Bernie. I acknowledge some good was fine under trump. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Yet his racism and corruption were clearly obvious.
The handling of the oandmemic showed him to be what he was all along, an amateur, a poser, and a lazy man. Self centered to the extreme as Jerry would say
His negligence towards the health of Americans was quite possibly criminal. His behavior since the election in which he was clearly defeated, regardless of whether there was some fraud is bordering on sedition. He can think of nothing but himself.

To paraphrase
I don’t care if we blow up brown kids in the Middle East as long as orange man bad is gone.