The radicalization of Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weedobix View Post
    i mean i would consider those fake news too.
    What do you think of OAN and Newsmax back tracking on their voting machine fraud news? Just curious since those two sites have replaced Fox News the last 6 months for the Trumpkins. It seems anything your side disagrees with you just write off as "fake news".

Comment

Originally posted by Absolem View Post
      What do you think of OAN and Newsmax back tracking on their voting machine fraud news? Just curious since those two sites have replaced Fox News the last 6 months for the Trumpkins. It seems anything your side disagrees with you just write off as "fake news".
      I don't know, I don't watch them. I'm not a 'trumpkin' as your insult says. Im just against the empire in general.

Comment

I’m against the empire unless they post an interesting video.
        “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
        ― Richard Brautigan

Comment

Originally posted by h.h. View Post
          I’m against the empire unless they post an interesting video.
          bit tinfoil to suggest 'the empire' posted it

Comment

Originally posted by Im'One View Post
            Now his inability or unwillingness to confront the national security hack reminds us again of his possible ties to Russia
            He obstructed justice to hide those ties.
            Why? Because of a knowledge of guilt.
            He needs to be removed from office today.

Biden is not perfect but I believe he is a competent president ELECT and up to the job.
            The guy is a cardboard cutout.
            ______________________________ __________________________
            Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

crazy a cardboard cutout could beat trump, but he really set the bar that low I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Im'One View Post
                I'm not a big Obama fan, he was too moderate and pro banker for me. I am a progressive and hated they way CNN treated Bernie. I acknowledge some good was fine under trump. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
                Yet his racism and corruption were clearly obvious.
                The handling of the oandmemic showed him to be what he was all along, an amateur, a poser, and a lazy man. Self centered to the extreme as Jerry would say
                His negligence towards the health of Americans was quite possibly criminal. His behavior since the election in which he was clearly defeated, regardless of whether there was some fraud is bordering on sedition. He can think of nothing but himself.
                Now his inability or unwillingness to confront the national security hack reminds us again of his possible ties to Russia
                He obstructed justice to hide those ties.
                Why? Because of a knowledge of guilt.
                He needs to be removed from office today.
                Biden is not perfect but I believe he is a competent president ELECT and up to the job.

To paraphrase
                I don’t care if we blow up brown kids in the Middle East as long as orange man bad is gone.

Comment

More like take care of ourselves first.

I have no idea how you got there from here.

Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
                  - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
                  - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
                  - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
                  - Anne Frank

Comment

Originally posted by mean mr.mustard View Post
                    More like take care of ourselves first.

I have no idea how you got there from here.

Have u seen who Biden has picked for his cabinet? Very heavy Warhawk contingent.

Comment

Working...
                    X