Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The radicalization of Americans

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
    Oh god.... Quit threatening us. Just build the wall already.

    If anyone would be doing the invading, it's you looking for a drink of water. And you can nuke us as long as you don't mind us landing one on your front lawn just to burn down your WH. Again. We can whip a couple dozen together in a weekend. But we don't really need to because the queen has lots we keep in stock here.

    What happens here doesn't affect the world much, but what happens in the USA affects the whole world. So suck it up buttercup. And once Biden is sworn in, we'll be opening up the border again.

    But we already invaded you. The same women Trump slept with begged JT to sleep with them. Melania and Ivanka. I think he did Ivanka twice.

    View Image

    View Image

    But don't feel bad, JT is spreading Canadian seed all over the place.
    View Image
    LOL. That sleazeball JT is like a Canadian clinton, IMO.
    ______________________________ __________________________
    Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

    https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

    https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

    Comment


      #32
      Canadian men think women are drawn to him because he carries weed and an extra tampax.
      ---

      "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
      --Socrates

      Comment


        #33
        The Great Reset is upon us.

        Monetary systems typically only last about 50 years.

        The last reset was with Nixon in 1973 when he deep sixed the gold standard and we entered into the Bretton Woods agreement with the rest of the world (ahem... cough cough). It actually was forced on them because of the Great Depression so the fuse was lit way before 73 when most of the world had already abandoned the 1 dollar bill = 1 dollar in gold. It was probably the biggest thing that caused WW2. Hyper Inflation drove Hitler to power.

        The world monetary system has been near the breaking point for some time and the writing is on the wall. Constant patchwork fixes are nothing more than Band-Aids. And the powers that be know it. Enter The Great Reset and MMT (Modern Monetary Theory).

        The Great Reset is a gargantuan global socio-economic push that affects every issue affecting life on earth. Our world is going to change more in the next 10 years than at any other time in history. It's going to take us from a LazyBoy recliner to a Tesla on Ludicrous Speed. While the USD as the world reserve currency may be pushed aside, it won't be a bad thing. The days of one group of people (the richest among us) dictating their way to extracting even more money from our pockets, and natural resources, are over.

        This is a work of genius that could only come together in a time of crisis. To be honest, we always knew it needed to be done. The pandemic is the opportunity to make it happen. (if anything, creating a fake global pandemic would be the perfect way and reason to launch this.)

        Here's an Intro to the Great Reset.
        [iframe1]16vVIzxprzw[/iframe1]

        Here's the map.
        Click on a topic to dive in. The water is deep here.
        https://intelligence.weforum.org/

        Like it or not... it's coming.


        .
        ---

        "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
        --Socrates

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by Absolem View Post
          That fact the that you think Obama did nothing wrong shows just how gaslit you are. CNN and the like are just a front for bankers.

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by weedobix View Post
            That fact the that you think Obama did nothing wrong shows just how gaslit you are. CNN and the like are just a front for bankers.
            Another expert on make believe.
            “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
            ― Richard Brautigan

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by AgentPothead View Post
              The radical left in the United States: Hey it sure would be swell if police stopped murdering unarmed civilians, businesses payed their fair share of taxes, and we got healthcare and education for everybody.
              The radical right in the United States: DIE SOCIALIST PIGS!
              It's insane that so many of the US population is hardcore die hard right wing that simple moderate ideas are considered the radical left.
              Critical race theory isn’t a moderate idea.
              It’s a racist one (imho)
              And I find racism objectionable.
              I do believe people have a right to be racist if they want but I won’t associate with them or their causes.

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by h.h. View Post
                Another expert on make believe.
                your whole world view is make believe.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by weedobix View Post
                  your whole world view is make believe.
                  Gaslit. Right? Whatever.

                  Obama wasn’t a piece of shit. No comparison to the orange turd.
                  “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
                  ― Richard Brautigan

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by mowood3479 View Post
                    Critical race theory isn’t a moderate idea.
                    It’s a racist one (imho)
                    And I find racism objectionable.
                    I do believe people have a right to be racist if they want but I won’t associate with them or their causes.
                    Yet you repeat their words while turning a blind eye. No need to level the playing field. Just don’t watch.
                    “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
                    ― Richard Brautigan

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by weedobix View Post
                      That fact the that you think Obama did nothing wrong shows just how gaslit you are. CNN and the like are just a front for bankers.

                      This is rich and funny as shit coming from you.

                      Just two days ago in another thread you posted a hoax video of a fake Bill Gates claiming to be speaking to the Department of Defense on supposed vaccinations that would take the religious beliefs out people.

                      After that you come on here and try and mock me over CNN when it's you posting fake shit?

                      Try harder.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by Absolem View Post
                        Try harder.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU9Dsl89UGo
                        “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
                        Ruth Bader Ginsburg

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by Absolem View Post
                          This is rich and funny as shit coming from you.

                          Just two days ago in another thread you posted a hoax video of a fake Bill Gates claiming to be speaking to the Department of Defense on supposed vaccinations that would take the religious beliefs out people.

                          After that you come on here and try and mock me over CNN when it's you posting fake shit?

                          Try harder.

                          first of all i just posted it as i watching another video without really thinking about it as it seemed interesting, i did a little research on that video since, it was never purported to be bill gates. it does seem faked though, theres audio inserted and other weird things.
                          that doesnt make CNN any less fake.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            I'm not a big Obama fan, he was too moderate and pro banker for me. I am a progressive and hated they way CNN treated Bernie. I acknowledge some good was fine under trump. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
                            Yet his racism and corruption were clearly obvious.
                            The handling of the oandmemic showed him to be what he was all along, an amateur, a poser, and a lazy man. Self centered to the extreme as Jerry would say
                            His negligence towards the health of Americans was quite possibly criminal. His behavior since the election in which he was clearly defeated, regardless of whether there was some fraud is bordering on sedition. He can think of nothing but himself.
                            Now his inability or unwillingness to confront the national security hack reminds us again of his possible ties to Russia
                            He obstructed justice to hide those ties.
                            Why? Because of a knowledge of guilt.
                            He needs to be removed from office today.
                            Biden is not perfect but I believe he is a competent president ELECT and up to the job.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by weedobix View Post
                              first of all i just posted it as i watching another video without really thinking about it as it seemed interesting, i did a little research on that video since, it was never purported to be bill gates. it does seem faked though, theres audio inserted and other weird things.
                              that doesnt make CNN any less fake.

                              I've never posted a link on here from CNN. Have always gone out of my way to make sure the links I post for your side came from "The Hill" or "Fox News" so I wouldn't be accused of posting "fake news".

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Absolem View Post
                                I've never posted a link on here from CNN. Have always gone out of my way to make sure the links I post for your side came from "The Hill" or "Fox News" so I wouldn't be accused of posting "fake news".
                                i mean i would consider those fake news too.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X