Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The radicalization of Americans

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Politicians of both stripes, who don't want to have to share American wealth with anyone, have successfully defined Socialism as Communism and anti-capitalist. Saunders understands, as does Warren, and why I doubt you'll see them with any meaningful cabinet position.
    ---

    "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
    --Socrates

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Mr. Stinky View Post
      Right...murdering unarmed citizens lol. Harmless kind folk minding their own business, gunned down in cold blood by those barbarians with badges.


      Ps. Businesses dont pay taxes. People do. businesses create wealth so people can prosper (and pay taxes on that prosperity). Try ig out! I have 3 of em myself and pay less tax than a guy working for McDonald's. Know why? Because government is in the business of encouraging wealth creation, not in the business of encouraging burger flipping. It's just how fiat systems shake out.



      Dont like a law? Change it. But you dont get to pick n choose like s spoiled brat. Dont like the lawmaking process? Viva la revolution!
      Wow. You couldn't be more wrong. An economically healthy population create jobs. Not the other way around.
      ---

      "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
      --Socrates

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
        Politicians of both stripes, who don't want to have to share American wealth with anyone, have successfully defined Socialism as Communism and anti-capitalist. Saunders understands, as does Warren, and why I doubt you'll see them with any meaningful cabinet position.
        The one thing both democrats and repubs agree on is there can be no socilists or pacifists in important positions.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
          Wow. You couldn't be more wrong. An economically healthy population create jobs. Not the other way around.
          We create jobs to support wealth. Not the other way around. We don’t have a healthy economy in that sense. We don’t need jobs. We need necessities. The ability to accumulate necessities. Not the ability to flip burgers or to dress up like Mickey Mouse.
          “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
          ― Richard Brautigan

          Comment


            #20
            From the mouth of a top .01 percenter.

            [iframe1]q2gO4DKVpa8[/iframe1]

            He has a keynote TED talk if you want to hear more.
            [iframe1]th3KE_H27bs[/iframe1]
            ---

            "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
            --Socrates

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
              From the mouth of a top .01 percenter.

              [iframe1]q2gO4DKVpa8[/iframe1]

              He has a keynote TED talk if you want to hear more.
              [iframe1]th3KE_H27bs[/iframe1]
              Watched the TED talk. Very interesting.

              Modern libertarianism is the ideology of the greedy.
              “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
              ― Richard Brautigan

              Comment


                #22
                The worst part is like any cult
                the radical right doesn't realize they have been indoctrinated

                Americans are going to have to stand up to them in mass
                Originally posted by Cactus Wes
                Indictments. Not likely, that's just a snowflakes wet dream.
                Originally posted by Cannavore
                liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

                Comment


                  #23
                  The OP is Canadian, so no dawg in this hunt. If Canada is harboring chicoms for an invasion from the north under a UN flag, don't. We'll nuke your asses and build another wall.

                  This is an internal American issue, we don't need no blue helmets with red uniforms coming in from Canada to help. Maple syrup, yes, chicom troops, no.
                  ______________________________ __________________________
                  Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

                  https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

                  https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

                  Comment


                    #24
                    You know economics are global right?
                    “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
                    ― Richard Brautigan

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
                      The OP is Canadian, so no dawg in this hunt. If Canada is harboring chicoms for an invasion from the north under a UN flag, don't. We'll nuke your asses and build another wall.

                      This is an internal American issue, we don't need no blue helmets with red uniforms coming in from Canada to help. Maple syrup, yes, chicom troops, no.
                      You know how stupid you sound? Probably not.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by Im'One View Post
                        The one thing both democrats and repubs agree on is there can be no socilists or pacifists in important positions.
                        Not when your most invested investment is the military!
                        Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
                        - Martin Luther King Jr.

                        People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
                        - Bob Dylan

                        Be good and you will be lonely.
                        - Mark Twain

                        How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
                        - Anne Frank

                        Comment


                          #27
                          I think its pretty interesting watching certain individuals try and red pill others into buying into this fashie white power shit on the weed internet.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
                            The OP is Canadian, so no dawg in this hunt. If Canada is harboring chicoms for an invasion from the north under a UN flag, don't. We'll nuke your asses and build another wall.

                            This is an internal American issue, we don't need no blue helmets with red uniforms coming in from Canada to help. Maple syrup, yes, chicom troops, no.
                            Oh god.... Quit threatening us. Just build the wall already.

                            If anyone would be doing the invading, it's you looking for a drink of water. And you can nuke us as long as you don't mind us landing one on your front lawn just to burn down your WH. Again. We can whip a couple dozen together in a weekend. But we don't really need to because the queen has lots we keep in stock here.

                            What happens here doesn't affect the world much, but what happens in the USA affects the whole world. So suck it up buttercup. And once Biden is sworn in, we'll be opening up the border again.

                            But we already invaded you. The same women Trump slept with begged JT to sleep with them. Melania and Ivanka. I think he did Ivanka twice.





                            But don't feel bad, JT is spreading Canadian seed all over the place.
                            ---

                            "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
                            --Socrates

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
                              The OP is Canadian, so no dawg in this hunt. If Canada is harboring chicoms for an invasion from the north under a UN flag, don't. We'll nuke your asses and build another wall.

                              This is an internal American issue, we don't need no blue helmets with red uniforms coming in from Canada to help. Maple syrup, yes, chicom troops, no.
                              Tell that to Ted Cruz; he is Canadian.
                              ****************************** *******************
                              Anybody can be wrong about anything.

                              "When the facts change, I change my mind.
                              What do you do, sir?"
                              "Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone."

                              ~John Maynard Keynes~
                              The thing which man is most sure of, is man's greatest mystery.....gravity. ~ tjw

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
                                Oh god.... Quit threatening us. Just build the wall already.

                                If anyone would be doing the invading, it's you looking for a drink of water. And you can nuke us as long as you don't mind us landing one on your front lawn just to burn down your WH. Again. We can whip a couple dozen together in a weekend. But we don't really need to because the queen has lots we keep in stock here.

                                What happens here doesn't affect the world much, but what happens in the USA affects the whole world. So suck it up buttercup. And once Biden is sworn in, we'll be opening up the border again.

                                But we already invaded you. The same women Trump slept with begged JT to sleep with them. Melania and Ivanka. I think he did Ivanka twice.

                                View Image

                                View Image

                                But don't feel bad, JT is spreading Canadian seed all over the place.
                                View Image
                                Its funny as hell when you consider where the current alt-right dudes originated. They don't fuck.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X