• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• igrowone
    replied
    Originally posted by imiubu View Post

Whoa, not even in the same category. SMH
    This is exactly how baseless fear mongering drama begins...
    in the minds of those less enlightened who feel compelled to speak their ignorance and biases aloud.
    no, actually it is a bit of hyperbole + dark humor to illustrate said people are more of a danger to themselves than others
    how can you fear a group that seems unable to discern situations that will do them bodily harm?

Leave a comment:

• St. Phatty
    replied
    Originally posted by Brother Nature View Post
    Or what about how it now looks that the US still supports Israel after the recent report from Human Rights Watch that it is indeed an apartheid state, guilty of human rights abuses and crimes against humanity?
    Israel Supporters Run the US gov.

People that play into the Dem vs Repub ritual tend to avoid those kinds of details.

Americans are not allowed to criticize Israel. I just got a 30 day ban on Facebook for criticizing Israel's human rights record.

It's a Full Court press by Facebook etc. to Normalize Israel's Slow Motion Holocaust of the Palestinians.

Leave a comment:

• igrowone
    replied
    Originally posted by Brother Nature View Post
    This thread seems very inwards focused. Whose got thoughts on Biden's effect on the international community? Specifically interested in your guys' views on the withdrawal of the US occupation in Afghanistan? My short assessment is it's a positive PR move from the US citizens viewpoint, but will have negative long term effects for the US powers in that region. Yet again another imperialistic failure of a war that makes America look weak.
    depends a LOT on where Afghanistan goes
    anything possible, Taliban dominance like pre 2001?
    that is the question, I don't have an answer

Leave a comment:

• Brother Nature
    replied
    This thread seems very inwards focused. Whose got thoughts on Biden's effect on the international community? Specifically interested in your guys' views on the withdrawal of the US occupation in Afghanistan? My short assessment is it's a positive PR move from the US citizens viewpoint, but will have negative long term effects for the US powers in that region. Yet again another imperialistic failure of a war that makes America look weak.

Or what about how it now looks that the US still supports Israel after the recent report from Human Rights Watch that it is indeed an apartheid state, guilty of human rights abuses and crimes against humanity?
    Last edited by Brother Nature; 05-09-2021, 22:41. Reason: Added more

Leave a comment:

• imiubu
    replied
    Originally posted by igrowone View Post

a maskless hoedown with 60+ years old being the ticket to get in
    the closest thing to this theater of the bizarre I can picture is WW2 nazis having a demonstration that gas chambers are good for your health
    and proceed to jump into the chambers and turn on the gas to show the assembled Jews how much fun it is
    Whoa, not even in the same category. SMH
    This is exactly how baseless fear mongering drama begins...
    in the minds of those less enlightened who feel compelled to speak their ignorance and biases aloud.

Leave a comment:

• unclefishstick
    replied
    Originally posted by Cannavore View Post
    what blows my mind is up until like last week we've had Nancy and Joe both say we need a "strong Republican Party" lol no we don't. GOP mission plan is obstruct at all cost. You cannot work with these people.
    maybe change the to "sane republican party with actual policies rather than an endless list of grievances" and it should be said a democratic party that can get past all the cancel culture nonsense and just do the work of running the country...

Leave a comment:

• minds_I
    replied
    Hello all,

Better in my head than in the WH, which he lost bigly in a historic landslide 306-232...along with the House and Senate.

How's that winning working out for ya, ay? buahahaha.

Anyway, it is a beautiful Joe Biden day here in the triangle...sparetime and big daddy are hopping.

Clones are ordered...a plug for Mendocino Clone Company..look in the google pages.

Anyway, I did want to say that that phuquinn'g biden did not once, on prayer day, mention God...oh the humanity, ay? buahahahaha

minds_I

Leave a comment:

• igrowone
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWAW...ature=emb_logo

They're still bitching. Greene in Florida.
    a maskless hoedown with 60+ years old being the ticket to get in
    the closest thing to this theater of the bizarre I can picture is WW2 nazis having a demonstration that gas chambers are good for your health
    and proceed to jump into the chambers and turn on the gas to show the assembled Jews how much fun it is

Leave a comment:

• St. Phatty
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWAW...ature=emb_logo

They're still bitching. Greene in Florida.

Leave a comment:

• med4u
    replied
    Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post

Trump is still in your head.....hahahaha 🎟 🇨🇳
    Not only in their head...they now have Trumps
    signature warp speed load busted deep in their asses...like a Trump autographed covid
    check....they swallowed it down and licked it off their fingers....
    something to tell the grand kids about...eh?

Your welcome ingrates....

Leave a comment:

• igrowone
    replied
    the drama of the spectacle
    we have the lovely Elise preparing for her coronation as the Trump warrior princess
    on the other hand this is a secret ballot vote, deals made out back, never can tell
    be a shame if things don't work out for her

Leave a comment:

• Absolem
    replied
    I would bet money Joe and Nancy were saying that to try and divide the GOP electorate. imo.

Leave a comment:

• Cannavore
    replied
    what blows my mind is up until like last week we've had Nancy and Joe both say we need a "strong Republican Party" lol no we don't. GOP mission plan is obstruct at all cost. You cannot work with these people.

Leave a comment:

• Absolem
    replied
    Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Oh ya, the dems are all meek.. It would be eye opening to see them play politics as the Repukes do.
    Agree 100%.

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied
    Oh ya, the dems are all meek.. It would be eye opening to see them play politics as the Repukes do.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X